What's new

Pakistan Bans Entry To Afghans Holding Visas For India

Because normally the bilateral engagements/rules dictate these Visa affairs & associated fees therein.

If Afghanistan is charging such a hefty fees from Pakistan, and on the other hand you see that Pakistan is providing visas to Afghanis for free, there has to be something.

Now that Pakistani free visa rolled out to Afghanis is conditional as you may be aware.
the info you posted is wrong.. just like the flight cost... there is no visa fee for pak national..

@Sher Malang , quick question I once asked you if you had lived in Pakistan to which you replied that it was not the case. Just to clarify you never lived in what is consider Pakistan meaning KPK?

Hey man ask him -- he said that and he clearly says that we tried to limit Pakistani numbers in Afghanistan.

Ashraf Ghani is limited by Afghanistan's geography and Afghanistan's capacity as was Karzai.

For example the Zaranj-Delaram highway constructed by India passes through Taliban controlled territory -- ????

- There you go, you couldn't back it up :)
- Anyways alternative routes are being put into place, these measure will mitigate the pressure being exerted by Pakistan to a major extent

I was sarcastic, last time I visited Pakistan was in 2008 I guess; for a cousin's wedding in Islamabad and sadly he was killed a year after near his home in a car accident they were only among the couple of relatives of us living there but no longer now and yeah I have never lived for a long period there. At times when I visited Pakistan people were very friendly there which I doubt now it might not be the same right now.

I see cool -- anther Afghan told me he never lived in Pakistan but later in the discussion he said he didn't consider Peshawar Pakistan. Just wanted to clarify what your position was :-)

- There you go, you couldn't back it up :)
Back what up -- if you mean the claim -- I will have to spend a couple of hours searching for the video -- but I will find it. Not sure it's worth the time

- Anyways alternative routes are being put into place, these measure will mitigate the pressure being exerted by Pakistan to a major extent

If you mean routes that are less economical then sure -- but if you think Iranians will give you a better deal than Pakistanis (have you ever tried to negotiate with Iranians -- they ran circles around US negotiators)

All these costs make Afghanistan less competitive ... but sure ... Afghanistan has 5 other neighbors -- Pakistan is only one.

Ghana's efforts will yield pretty much what similar efforts yielded before.

tem798.png

BTW the long term solution which the gov must invest asap is having better medical facilities in the country, India must be a stop gap solution, unless we get our house in order these issues will continue to persist.

I think Ashraf Ghani has been quietly finding alternatives and these will bear fruits in the coming years. This case of Pakistan blocking pressurising Afghanistan at well is no unique, countless countries do it but what we can do is the lesson the troubles it can generate for us and that is only achieved by putting alternative solutions in place.

Next month Iran, Afghanistan and India will meet again to expedite the Chabahar project, I was looking at some numbers and I expect the goods routed via Pakistan is going to see a significant drop. Now I am not saying that Chabahar, Central Asiain routes and a new one to China are a complete alternative to Pakistan, but this should wake up the Pakistans a bit.

Correct, these pressures certainly is an opportunity for Afghanistan to grow; there are 10s of countries in the world that are land locked and none of them are in the mercy of Pakistani like trade route.

Ghani is on the right track, people in Afghanistan are brainwashed by the ''madari gari'' of Karzai it will take time to acknowledge Ghani's efforts. People are accustomed for short-time high-earnings by Karzai's administration.

Regarding the health system in Afghanistan, right now more than a 100 of private hospitals working 24 hours. The needs for infrastructure is adequate because the private sector is filling it, We have good doctors the thing which is missing is diagnostics, good medicine and technology.

Correct, these pressures certainly is an opportunity for Afghanistan to grow; there are 10s of countries in the world that are land locked and none of them are in the mercy of Pakistani like trade route.

Ghani is on the right track, people in Afghanistan are brainwashed by the ''madari gari'' of Karzai it will take time to acknowledge Ghani's efforts. People are accustomed for short-time high-earnings by Karzai's administration.

Regarding the health system in Afghanistan, right now more than a 100 of private hospitals working 24 hours. The needs for infrastructure is adequate because the private sector is filling it, We have good doctors the thing which is missing is diagnostics, good medicine and technology.
That is a very nice and positive way of thinking. I hope Afghanistan is able to prosper despite the roadblocks that are erected by her neighbor. :tup:

Ghana's efforts will yield pretty much what similar efforts yielded before.

Lets agree to disagree on this one, we will come back to this after some months or a year.

BTW there is going to be an extremely important trilateral meeting between US, India and Afghanistan.
This bound to happen after a significant outreach towards Pakistan failed to yield any results. Pakistan has put all her eggs in CPEC at the moment but China does see long term implication of a destabilized Afghanistan thanks to Pak proxies so it would be interesting how that plays out.

Where did these good doctors come from? Afghanistan has had dysfunctional medical institutions for decades now?
Afghans live in an alternate universe.

the info you posted is wrong.. just like the flight cost... there is no visa fee for pak national..

When you debunk something, you do it thoroughly.
Not simply, by using your tongue.

The image was not photo shopped.
However, there could have been some changes thereafter which I may not have seen.

Come back with substance, for me to agree upon.
Or else, you will be treated as "all foam no beer"

Excellent move Pakistan and congrats to Kabul for their failed policies. The more venom they spew on us, the more common Afghan will suffer.

we just ask from afghanis one thing only . for god sake leave us alone and forget us once forever .

When you debunk something, you do it thoroughly.
Not simply, by using your tongue.

The image was not photo shopped.
However, there could have been some changes thereafter which I may not have seen.

Come back with substance, for me to agree upon.
Or else, you will be treated as "all foam no beer"
i would consider your proof authentic when you provide a link to an official website(like i did for pak)... dont have time for images..sorry.. and no i wont search and give you.. you are the one claiming it.
'some charges'.. sure .. lol

Seen few Afghan TV channel, day nite criticizing Pakistan. They need to calm down. Majority of Afghan population live along Pak border. Pak and Afghanistan should respect each other border and nationals. Neighbors can t be changed. Pakistan is trying to establish a biometrics system for security . Afghan govt should respect that, instead bashing Pakistan. If Afghan love to have good relation with India and uncomfortable with Pakistan, then its there choice.
Seems Afghan were much happy under communist rule. There war of liberation is quite pricey for Pakistan.

Lets agree to disagree on this one, we will come back to this after some months or a year.

By all means.

BTW there is going to be an extremely important trilateral meeting between US, India and Afghanistan.
This bound to happen after a significant outreach towards Pakistan failed to yield any results. Pakistan has put all her eggs in CPEC at the moment but China does long term implication of a destabilized Afghanistan thanks to Pak proxies so it would be interesting how that plays out.

And it will come to naught -- the Americans are not stupid: it pleases India, we need India happy to check the rise of China.

Absent a major power like the US bankrolling (subsidizing) Afghan limitations -- Afghanistan simply is not feasible without Pakistani accommodation and the Jurnails know this, the Indians know this and the Americans certainly know it. The Afghan elite simply do not care as long as they get fat with American money.

To give you an example servicing the MRI machines in Pakistan is a nightmare -- now extend that to Afghanistan. If Pakistan continues to have an undeclared war on Afghanistan -- the situation will continue to decay.

By all means.

And it will come to naught -- the Americans are not stupid: it pleases India, we need India happy to check the rise of China.

Absent a major power like the US bankrolling (subsidizing) Afghan limitations -- Afghanistan simply is not feasible without Pakistani accommodation and the Jurnails know this, the Indians know this and the Americans certainly know it. The Afghan elite simply do not care as long as they get fat with American money.
Pakistan and China are going to do the same ( India-US ) in near future.

Back
Top Bottom