What's new

Pakistan Bans Entry To Afghans Holding Visas For India

Ok, Afghans should come to India for medical treatments.
Yes please for GOD sake have them

We are sick treating them and when they go back they put Pak flag on fire

Whoever is fucking Afghanistan I'm his friend Iran keep these *** holes on those jails

Yes please for GOD sake have them

We are sick treating them and when they go back they put Pak flag on fire

Whoever is fucking Afghanistan I'm his friend Iran keep these *** holes on those jails

There are a lot of Afghans in India, and they do consider India their second home. I hope more Afghans come to India for study and job, and strengthen the bilateral relation between the two countries.

@A-Team

There are a lot of Afghans in India, and they do consider India their second home. I hope more Afghans come to India for study and job, and strengthen the bilateral relation between the two countries.

@A-Team
If it is their second home than what they are doing in Pakistan as refugees

I ask a request please request ur govt to take them too

You messed up Afghanistan, you suffer the aftermath. India already took millions of persecuted Hindus after the aftermath of 1971, we being one of the family. I'm sure the number of Afghans will be much much lower than that.

Don't cry like a b!tch if things doesn't go your way.

We didn't mess up Afghanistan. It was always messed up and is doomed to be messed up.

We wish more and more Afghans go to India. It would be interesting to see how long this romance between former invaders and their slaves would go on.

Reported.

Grow up clown and stop quoting me. I dont have time for the garbage that is coming out of ur mouth.
somebozo is an agitator. If it were up to him we would spoil relations with every other country. But A-team a lot of Pakistanis previously or currently thought of Afghanistan as a friend. But there is no response from Afghan side which continues to think of us as an enemy.

As I have said it is a false claim that Afghan hatred for Pakistan started when Pakistan began supporting the mujahideen against the soviets. If this was so the Bajaur incursion would not have taken place and Afghanistan would not be the last country to accept Pakistan's independence. The durand line is at the heart of the issue and nothing can be done unless Afghans stop viewing our land, pashtun land as theirs. A-team I admit that Pakistan has used militants in the past under Zia but you should also admit that the Afghan stance is unfair to us, arrogant and combative. Its not about the belief of Afghans that Pakistanis are pushing in militants. Its always more than that (Durand line) isn't it?

And Pakistanis aggressively wonder why Afghans are not inclined towards them.

somebozo is an agitator. If it were up to him we would spoil relations with every other country. But A-team a lot of Pakistanis previously or currently thought of Afghanistan as a friend. But there is no response from Afghan side which continues to think of us as an enemy.

You cannot say every country but in specific case of Afghanistan i will not shy away from using military machine at will and enforcing a 50 KM DMZ inside Afghanistan from the border of Pakistan!

Ent ka jawab pathar say!

You messed up Afghanistan, you suffer the aftermath. India already took millions of persecuted Hindus after the aftermath of 1971, we being one of the family. I'm sure the number of Afghans will be much much lower than that.

Don't cry like a b!tch if things doesn't go your way.

I wish these guys get the Indian visa soon:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...rict-afghanistan-baghlan-160815073521937.html

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...p-pakistan-terrorism-talk-ghani-modi-3031614/

If it is their second home than what they are doing in Pakistan as refugees

I ask a request please request ur govt to take them too
Afghans eat more beef than mutton. I am sure they'll keep doing so in their new 'second home'. I know Baniya can accept a donkey as his father if he can get a petty benefit from doing that. Let's see how Baniya would react when Afghans douse their lust on his mata cow.

Ever thought of that from an afghan view?
Why Pakistan is like this to the afghans in the first place?

Leave your one sided bullshittery to yourself.

Ever thought of that from an afghan view?
Why Pakistan is like this to the afghans in the first place?

Leave your one sided bullshittery to yourself.

One sided?
Your rhetorical question itself proves that it is you that has the one sided, biased pov to begin with.

You lot claim to be better than the Afghans then why not take the high road and let the sick people get their treatment?
Suddenly India phobia justifies everything?
Why have the need to refuse the needy and people trying to meet their relatives, etc, just to maintain that hollow rotten pedestal?

One sided?
Your rhetorical question itself proves that it is you that has the one sided, biased pov to begin with.

You lot claim to be better than the Afghans then why not take the high road and let the sick people get their treatment?
Suddenly India phobia justifies everything?
Why have the need to refuse the needy and people trying to meet their relatives, etc, just to maintain that hollow rotten pedestal?

Ofcourse its not you who is suffering right now that you'd say that.
Yeah we're better, despite what they're doing to us we still give em place. But no more of that now.

Tell them to be friendly with us and we just might give the same respect back.
but wait, they've been at it since 47, theres no way they'd suck it up and make it out.

Also, what relatives?
They can take the "Relatives" that came here with them.
WE felt bad for them at the time.

Thing is, you dont know jackshit here and think that Pakistan is dividing half the population of different countries but then again, i dont expect anything from indians.

Afghanistan gave India Kader Khan. So if we can get more folks like him, I'm all for it. :enjoy:

This is just plain stupid.
It is not stupidity. It could be security measures, because it is very obvious that india is using Afghanistan to create trouble inside Pakistan or Afghans have surrendered themselves to india to create trouble in Pak area. So it is tit for tat

Ok, Afghans should come to India for medical treatments.
And they both should visit their newly developed Uncle "USA" for mental treatment.

We don't give a shit. Since you always supported northern alliance and every regime that was against Pakistan , that is why they always dance on your music. So it is obvious if those snakes are out of government than Afghans will get closer to Pak again. So it is up to them, we are not that eager to get them back, we are only concerned for our homeland security from both of you.

Pakistani just need a reason to tease Afghan...they think Afghanistan is there backyard
Same like you people treat Pakistan? Look who is talking. You don't even need a reason. It is inherited in your nation.

Pakistan is not teasing afghanistan, Its the Afghan Government (Northern Alliance) policies pumped by india to destabilize Pakistan. So it is our right to retaliate.

this is just mean... stopping sick people from getting treatment?

Would you like to comment on raiding on hospitals in indian occupied Kashmir and using pallet guns on Kashmiri people and making them blind.
First look at your county's policies in a disputed area and than poke your nose in our affairs.

Do you know the irony in this @A-Team @Sher Malang ?

Pakistanis come to India for medical treatment by the thousands.
And yet they deny Afghans who visit India for medical treatment, the right to enter Pakistan.

I hope Afghanistan goes to Court against Pakistani action which is against basic human decency.

And should that fail, I think as a response India should ban Pakistanis from coming to India for medical treatment. Let them taste their own medicine.

We would be delighted if you do so. Lolz.
Pakistanis were coming to india because there were some legal issues in Transplant law which have been covered now, that is one of the reason why pakistan became the 4th country to send largest foreign reserves to india.

Back
Top Bottom