What's new

Pakistan Bans Entry To Afghans Holding Visas For India

Its worse than that. They are physically refusing entry to people that already have a visa for Pakistan when they arrive at the airport.
That's height of stupidity...Such moves only erodes any left over good will...but then probably this is what they call high headedness..

When pakistan is in a move to ban afghani's, even to those who are looking for treatment, but pakistani actresses are free to move india, with out any restrictions and going to earn large compensation and fame, Strange world we are living !

View attachment 330395

@AsianUnion @pakistani342 @Khan saheb @Moonlight @Shah Xaib @xyxmt @ebrahym @Hell hound @Syed.Ali.Haider @Basel @Tipu7 @mohsen @ranjeet @Side-Winder @tore
we are banning their entry without visas only. visas and entry is always subjected to security clearance.its nothing new. there are still about 4 millions afghanis in pakistan.

Pakistan is rightly sending strong message(s) to their northern neighbours, through it's actions (about time) that the lack of gratitude which Afghanistan has been showing lately will result in Pakistan being less gracious towards them. No more free lunch, says the sign at Chaman border.

Afghanistan and Afghanis have to decide who to take as friends. If they're going to allow Indians use Afghan soil against Pakistan then Afghanistan will be treated the same by Pakistan as Pakistan would treat India. It is time for Afghanistan and Afghanis decide.

Pakistan has a lot of leverage in Afghanistan and can turn the screws AT WILL to make things miserable for the current puppet aka political setup, NDS and Indians. However, Pakistan has been exercising restraint, but won't continue to do so if Afghanistan doesn't start behaving appropriately.

Afghanistan stands alot more to gain from a strong and strategic relationship with Pakistan, with whom it shares a 1,600+ km border as compared to India, with whom it doesn't share any border. The religious and cultural similarities are other common grounds.

Time for Afghanistan to DECIDE.

Pakistani just need a reason to tease Afghan...they think Afghanistan is there backyard

There are many difficulties regarding a federation . First is that place is so backward it will take us forever to bring them to our level . If $ 100 billion dollar from America couldn't improve anything what makes you think we can? they are corrupt to the core and keep on fighting with each other .

This is a great question. One that needs to be figured out -- I for one do not have an answer.

Possible sketch of an answer:

What can be done is to have a loose federation where for the first 10-20 years -- even movement is restricted between the two confederating states -- we go back to 2010 or say 2005 no visas needed but you need to apply for a domicile for long term stay. To make sure these go to the most needy people you can hold an auction so businessmen, traders, educated people get them. You can also have quotas for poorer people.

Afghans are given preference in titular leadership positions -- for example the titular federation President will always be an Afghan for the first 10-20 years and then only from a minority for the next 10-20 say Sindhi, Baloch, Tajik, etc.

The Durand line will remain some sort of a barrier between Afghans and Pakistanis having to apply for moving across (see proposed auction based and quota based domicile system). Other stuff:
1. Free flow of commerce
2. 1 common currency (say the: New Dirham) -- the Afghani and Rupee would continue and be allowed to be used in local transactions (Afghani in Pakistan and Rupee in Afghanistan) to be phased out in favor of the "New Dirham" in 10-20 years
3. A joint High Command: You keep separate ANSF and PakMil structures ... just have a top level command based on say NATO but start formation of diverse elite units [for some military mind to answer this - I would not know the first thing here] But think in NATO you have relatively backward units like say Iceland(?) and on the other hand you have the UK, USA, etc.
4. A single foreign policy
5. A confederation upper house (you still have the Afghan and Pakistani upper and lower houses)
6. You have a titular president (Afghan for 1st 20 years) then elected like current Pakistani President
7. Still have separate executive structures Pakistani Prime Minister and Afghan President (or Prime Minister)
8. National Languages: take the example of India. Persian, Urdu, Pashto, Punjabi, Balochi, would recognized as heritage languages. Persian would be the eventual national language (like Hebrew in Israel) with English continuing to be official language and Arabic can be elevated to some sort of ceremonial language.
9. Extension of special neighbor status of the CARs and China, India and Iran (primarily trade)

What makes you think 200 million Pakistani's will be okay with the name Afghanistan ?

Well that is the key question -- if Pakistanis cannot form a confederation based on the objection to a name then they simply don't want/deserve one. I should think both Afghans and Pakistanis should be OK for example if the world says you can have your confederation but you will call it Poultry-farmistan -- substance over style.

This is a similar argument to what Afghans cite as their 5000 year history vs Pakistan 70 year history. The content matters not the cover is what I should think.

This is a 100 year project -- maybe folks might want it -- maybe not.

Well India is offering free visas, the price of tickets has gone down, the quality of medical care is far better so I am at loss why those who can fly will go to Pakistan. Those who can't afford flights will use ground routes to come to Pakistan.

Bottom line you and I my friend will see more hostility and in turn we will blame each other and still be laughin stock of the rest of the world.

Plain stupidity .

I think you have summarized it well in a another thread, we are both idiots ( no offense). At the end of the day we will have the next generation at each other's throats while we can't run away simply being neighbours.

Afghanistan will have to and eventually find alternative routes but the hatred between us and you will be here to stay.

Stupidity.
This hatred was started from the Afghan side first. In order for this to go away, Afghanistan has to take the first step as she was the instigator.

if you have an india visa , then go to india ... its really that simple

Lol ... In this whole thread the funniest reactions are from Indians

Which are like... How can Pakistan do this ?! how can they do this ?! HOW !?

Haha it's like this Pakistan always finds a way to shove it up Indias *** , one way or the other :D

These measures are low key, Pakistan needs to give a lesson to these third world Afghanis that they donot forget for another 30 years, just like after the soviet jihad.

Pakistan needs to be strict and harsh towards these namak haram Afghanis.

That is not only true for India but for most of the world.

Ever tried getting an Indian visa -- hell even American citizens with no Pakistani connections complain on how difficult it is.

The list of things they wanted for me was so long that: I said -- thanks but may be next time.
I have never seen a visa application that required more documents and answers than the Indian visa application did from me.

And, it can't be security related -- screening an Afghan (due to the lack of precise public records in Afghanistan or the ability to forge them) must be harder than screening a Pakistani or an American of Pakistani heritage (like myself)

Visas are considered an acceptable form of pressuring another people (at least this is what a friend of mine who is a US Diplomat told me over coffee)

Ever tried getting an Indian visa -- hell even American citizens with no Pakistani connections complain on how difficult it is.

The list of things they wanted for me was so long that: I said -- thanks but may be next time.
I have never seen a visa application that required more documents and answers than the Indian visa application did from me.

And, it can't be security related -- screening an Afghan (due to the lack of precise public records in Afghanistan or the ability to forge them) must be harder than screening a Pakistani or an American of Pakistani heritage (like myself)

Visas are considered an acceptable form of pressuring another people (at least this is what a friend of mine who is a US Diplomat told me over coffee)

:D:D

Very true and that's why I just applied for OCI cards for my family and it took me a whole day to file it. Once you have an OCI card (Overseas Citizen of India ) then I don't have to apply for Indian visa every time I visit India.

Back
Top Bottom