What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we take the numbers posted here that makes 50,000 or so troops not 90,000 like Indians like to trumpet, so much question is still unanswered how did such a small amount of soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy at 15 to 1 odds?

@BDforever explain sir please.

You also have to remember that these 93,000 soldiers were literally besieged. There was no way for them to get more supplies. They were fighting Indian troops and the mukti bhani plus killed 3 million civilians? I don't believe that. I do not condone what happened to the innocent civilians. I generally feel remorseful about the actions taken by the then Pakistani leadership. I would like to add how everyone forgets the genocide of Urdu Speaking Biharis after the independence. What was their fault? for being patriotic to their nation Pakistan?

Ah yes, its all a lie. No Palestinians ever died when some European Jews decided to invade a land that magically become theirs. No Palestinians were ever kicked out of their homes in their thousands. No Jews ever led death squad committing terrorist acts on Palestinian villages. Actually what the hell I'm I talking about? Palestinians never existed, the chosen children of God are right.

tumblr_ltr1h2MR0X1r5s5yao1_500.jpg
that is a fake propaganda picture..

It wasn't by accident that the dissident Pakistani diplomats knocked on the door of known Zionists seeking counsel. They knew the facts better than their countrymen. They knew that Israel had gotten so much right while Pakistan had gotten so much wrong. I think they only grasped part of the perspective needed for understanding. But immediate humanitarian needs took priority: the Pakistani Army and its sponsored terror groups had to be defeated or neutralized as quickly as possible.

And we should believe everything jew like you says? Its just another one of your invented stories you keep telling everyone here.

You also have to remember that these 93,000 soldiers were literally besieged. There was no way for them to get more supplies. They were fighting Indian troops and the mukti bhani plus killed 3 million civilians? I don't believe that. I do not condone what happened to the innocent civilians. I generally feel remorseful about the actions taken by the then Pakistani leadership. I would like to add how everyone forgets the genocide of Urdu Speaking Biharis after the independence. What was their fault? for being patriotic to their nation Pakistan?

How many were killed? Biharis I mean.

Well for all the Bharati's and a yahoodi @Solomon2 and a Bengali @IamBengali

Our country. Our rules. What are you going to do about it??

it speaks of 4 countries fighting each other. how can that be a civil war ?

Civil war broke out in march 1971 with military crackdown called Operation Searchlight to suppress the unrest after Mujibur Rahman was denied Prime Minister Post, millions of refugees started pouring into India and started a guerrilla warfare under the name Mukti Bahini(comprising of former Pakistani Bengali soldiers who revolted and common Bengali people) exhausting Pakistani army in 9 months as they were very much adapted to fight in river plains, deltas and marshland. In November 1971 Pakistan formally declared war against India by bombing certain airfields in North-Western India, soon Americans, Arabs and Chinese got involved indirectly to help Pakistan. Americans even sent their 7th fleet in Bay of Bengal to scare India which even involved Soviet Union later on.

Even if we take the numbers posted here that makes 50,000 or so troops not 90,000 like Indians like to trumpet, so much question is still unanswered how did such a small amount of soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy at 15 to 1 odds?

@BDforever explain sir please.
it includes 25th march killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom