What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there was a balance among international narration there wouldn't have been any wars.
How could that possibly have helped E. Pakistanis in 1971, assaulted as they were by an army steeped in race hatred and with orders to rape and kill as many people as possible?

OK So you are saying that 33000 were soldiers, right?? and @Jaanbaz is saying that 45000 were soldier. So, now i think you both should decide which one is retard from you....And share some sources

The only retard is you the saffron lungi wearing internet warrior.

How could that possibly have helped E. Pakistanis in 1971, assaulted as they were by an army steeped in race hatred and with orders to rape and kill as many people as possible?

Funny coming from someone who supports murder and stealing land of Palestinians. We call that hypocrisy.

obviously such movies don't get viewers in an industry where sunny leone is most searched actress in India... however 1971 is history now no need to waste your energies on stupid arguments...

indo-pakistani_war_1971_stamp.jpg

Okay must have been inaccurate source where I read it from.

It couldn't ... that was the point I was trying to make ... there is no balanced view or narration. the biasness varies in degree from which POV one see things.

Funny coming from someone who supports murder and stealing land of Palestinians. We call that hypocrisy.
The other possibility being, of course, that what you want to believe in is a lie while what really is true is something you don't want to acknowledge.

...there is no balanced view or narration. the biasness varies in degree from which POV one see things.
Rashomon.

Even if we take the numbers posted here that makes 50,000 or so troops not 90,000 like Indians like to trumpet, so much question is still unanswered how did such a small amount of soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy at 15 to 1 odds?

@BDforever explain sir please.

The other possibility being, of course, that what you want to believe in is a lie while what really is true is something you don't want to acknowledge.

Ah yes, its all a lie. No Palestinians ever died when some European Jews decided to invade a land that magically become theirs. No Palestinians were ever kicked out of their homes in their thousands. No Jews ever led death squad committing terrorist acts on Palestinian villages. Actually what the hell I'm I talking about? Palestinians never existed, the chosen children of God are right.

tumblr_ltr1h2MR0X1r5s5yao1_500.jpg

tried googling it. is this a movie about your partition ?

At least the Indian POW were being treated like humans. :D

1965-India-Pakistan-War-8.gif

We Pakistanis treat our guests well, its in our culture. Now go and read the stories of Pakistani war prisoners being tortured by Indian guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom