What's new

Pakistan Babur: +3, India Nirbhay: -4 (How did it come to this)

thnx you realized so early ... hope will restrain yourself posting such rants in future ....

It was a strategic goal wrt missile technology that India is developing missiles not only to contain Pakistan but with bigger role. This is why India cannot sit happy with one missile and needs to test it again and again with new technologies whether it fails or succeeds is a part of experiments.

India can afford a missile failure because India has money to build and test another missile. If we had stopped thinking GSLV is a failure, India would have never mastered the technology. Now we can sell the technology. Pakistan cannot hence Pakistan has to rely on already proven building blocks.

You mean Chinese HN-1B
PLA-Cruise-Missile-1-1_1S.jpg
And your nibrahay is a modified version of KH-55
K-55.jpg

:rofl::lol:

Installing a power plant on the outer fuselage is completely different in both fluid dynamics and mechanics. And is not modified design but a new design.
you have a butthurt use this on your butts
burnol.gif
its a pain killer for facing bitter facts, i said modified version:hitwall::crazy::lol::rofl::sarcastic::kiss3::omghaha::suicide::suicide2:

It was a strategic goal wrt missile technology that India is developing missiles not only to contain Pakistan but with bigger role. This is why India cannot sit happy with one missile and needs to test it again and again with new technologies whether it fails or succeeds is a part of experiments.

India can afford a missile failure because India has money to build and test another missile. If we had stopped thinking GSLV is a failure, India would have never mastered the technology. Now we can sell the technology. Pakistan cannot hence Pakistan has to rely on already proven building blocks.

plz first decide what you want to discuses "Indian Missiles" or Political Myths ....

Secondly I don't like d*** measuring contest so .... plz pardon me for this I am simply not Interested in this part

but would like to say only one thing that India & Pakistan are two different STATES, two different NATIONS with two different MINDSET facing different sets of PROBLEMS, have different APPROACHES to address their issues & have different INSPIRATIONS, so there is no need to be too much touchy about some FAILURES or other's success (apply to both nations) as you have yourself said YOU CAN AFFORD IT.... I congratulate you & your Nation from the depths of my hearts in advance but unnecessary pomposity is NOT WELCOME

Regards....

you have a butthurt use this on your butts
View attachment 372387 its a pain killer for facing bitter facts, i said modified version:hitwall::crazy::lol::rofl::sarcastic::kiss3::omghaha::suicide::suicide2:

Most probably you did not understand my post.

Installing a power plant out side the fuselage has different parameters and combustion rate than when powerplant is inside the fuselage.

Secondly I don't like d*** measuring contest so .... plz pardon me for this I am simply not Interested in this part

This thread is rating Indian cruise missile with some babur. the first post itself is a d*** measuring contest.

Nirbhay is based on Kalibr LACMs.
But Babur is not based HN-1B rather than Tomahawk that crash landed in Baluchistan, so what your problem if our Babur is based on Chinese or US design and yours are Russiano_O

Most probably you did not understand my post.

Installing a power plant out side the fuselage has different parameters and combustion rate than when powerplant is inside the fuselage.
Still a russian design:crazy: look your fellow countryman is saying

Nirbhay is based on Kalibr LACMs.
by @Gregor Clegane

But Babur is not based HN-1B rather than Tomahawk that crash landed in Baluchistan, so what your problem if our Babur is based on Chinese or US design and yours are Russiano_O
The tomahawk which crashed was completely destroyed:
Lt. Gen. Thomas G. McInerney said he doubts the Pakistani claims. When cruise missiles crash, he said, "its like dropping a Waterford crystal glass. They are designed to do a lot of things, but they aren't designed to bounce. They are very fragile." What did not break apart on impact would probably have been burned by the missile's fuel, which would ignite on impact, he said.

U.S. defense officials also scoffed at the notion that the Pakistanis had gained an intelligence windfall, suggesting that the Tomahawk's technology already is widely available and noting that the loss of several such missiles during the Persian Gulf War is not known to have produced any breakthroughs for Iraq.

How do you know that it is compeletly destroyed, if our Babur is based on HN-1B, so what is your problemo_O:what::hitwall:

They all knew in their insecure hearts about Pakistani missile tech superiority but will never admit it in public.

Back
Top Bottom