What's new

Pakistan Aviation's Potential's Yours Idea ?

genmirajborgza786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Pakistan is a mismanaged but a blessed land from K-2 in Kashmir to Gwadar in Baluchistan comprising a land mass of 337,000 sq mi or 870,000 sq km with great potentials one of which is its aviation industries. from the golden days of PIA , to the introduction private airlines, & from founding of the beautiful Jinnah int airport in Karachi to Allama Iqbal int in Lahore, Bacha khan int in Peshawar, Quetta int, Skardu airport etc , Pakistan has great potential in this sector even though, its criminally mismanaged @ present, nonetheless its still breathing ! so come on give your ideas on how to make our aviation industries rise again comments ,suggestions', solutions, just bring it on if not anything just give your thoughts, lets hammer out ideas that we can @ least suggest, after its the new generation who has to bring in new ideas to the spectrum lets not restrict this to livery's but also give you suggestions on improvements on Air line management's, Airports, infra etc
so here I found some very creative livery posted by talented Pakistanis on the net I would like to thank them for coming up with such beautiful colors & putting good efforts

a beautiful video fsx of Shaheen Air posted by plany skies on youtube

Last edited:
Unless govt stops appointing corrupt and ineligible bureaucrats as heads of PIA ,situation will only get worse.

Hire professional and qualified people to put the things back on track.
Kick all ineligibles out.
Investigate all corruption cases inside flagcarrier administration and put those responsible behind bars.

Ground PIA, fire all of its staff, start afresh.

so here I found some very creative livery posted by talented Pakistanis on the net I would like to thank them for coming up with such beautiful colors & putting good efforts

a beautiful video fsx of Shaheen Air posted by plany skies on youtube
Those are some butt ugly liveries

Don't know how to do it but I would love to see our planes like this. Nice, unique, attractive and projection of Pakistan's tourism.
image.jpg

Well the only move out for PIA now is

a) purchase of 10-20 New planes of good quality
b) Reduction in Workforce

Privitization , Money influx , more planes

Back
Top Bottom