What's new

Pakistan asks UNSC to help stop foriegn sponsored attacks from Afghanistan

I did mate....what was said vs what was intended confused Pakistan's story in UNSC. We are asking UNSC to stop attacks from Afghanistan while we hesitate to name India openly but say "We know who is financing".....and these platforms should not be misused (again having India in mind)...

Now if Indians are financing in Afghanistan whilst Taliban are in power...what strategic depth we talk of? If we have proof, let's go to ICJ.....indirect murmuring is not going to help us.

By the way, if we cry about suppression of press in Kashmir, no internet etc...why we are doing the same in Baluchistan?
If you analysed it so well you forgot Americas financing and Israel and Iran money in ttp?

Oh how simple your thinking is.

Just a new episode for Paksitani AVAM

What can UN do for Pakistan in actually stopping these attacks, Nothing, IS PAKISTAN READY TO DEPLOY UN PEACEKEEPERS TO protect Pakistan , what's the point of having a 1 mil strong Army.

Now what is the most simple, Calucalated way to resolve this issue.

1 Go Against those who are actually providing funding - HIT THEM WHERE IT WILL HURT AND THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THE LOSE Pakistani have been feeling what ( Pakistani Top brass will never do that as that will open them to attacks )

2 Search and hit the training camps no matter ( If it's Iran, India & Afghanistan ) Give them an open warning that since you are hitting Pakistani soldiers & population, Pakistan will take necessary measures. At least it gives you some credibility to Pakistani stance that Iran, India & Afghanistan have been the breeding grounds for these scums. Simply saying foreign agencies are funding this whats the point of having own agencies are they this incompetent

3 Trial and Open punishment - these scums definitely have support inside Pakistan itself search for them and punish.

4 STOP THE GUN CULTURE in Pakistan, there have been too many victims of this already. From history, we have seen it has done more bad to society than actual Good.

5 Supervise all MADRASAH & Educational institution

If you analysed it so well you forgot Americas financing and Israel and Iran money in ttp?

Oh how simple your thinking is.

Everything that your establishment tell your media to show to your population....may not be the fact. What proof do you have to prove US is funding, Israel/Iran are involved,etc....
I know what you say could be right...but you talked of analysis.....analysis is based on data....and here what you say is less data more assumption.

Time for Pakistan and China to conduct joint attacks on the nest of the terrorists and make India pay dearly for their cowardly terrorist ways.

Everything that your establishment tell your media to show to your population....may not be the fact. What proof do you have to prove US is funding, Israel/Iran are involved,etc....
I know what you say could be right...but you talked of analysis.....analysis is based on data....and here what you say is less data more assumption.
Similarly I have no proof you are real and not a bot. Just pixel on my screen. Stop talking non sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom