What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

I see ERA on the hull, roof, turret frontal ark, and some coverage at sides. Production of AK-1 will continue until 220 units are delivered.
After those 220 AK1s are delivered...is that when AK2 will start going into production? Of course no one can know the exact date and time...I'm just asking a general question out of curiosity.

and Torque?
http://www.malyshevplant.com/en/content/6td
Around 3200N-m according to this:
WiWv9bN.jpg

Very similar to the ~3100N-m developed by the T-72 engine(V46-6) across the border.
Unusually it is also a 2 Stroke motor.

Tanks play secondary role in today war. As Pakistan has limited resources , so money should have been spend on Fighter Jets and modern Air Defence System. Pak army have to admit that in today world, Its Air force which is not only the primary force but also lead the war, so more resources must be spend on Air force

They have insufficient quantity of ammo.
Then, the ones they have are mostly dude, the one made in OFB lack quality. The ones they imported from IMI were good but the company got blacklist so they don't have those anymore.

Wait, funniest part is yet to come.

Don't forget the tank ammo debacle. IA has a huge issue in hands. More on this later.
Thats a news. looking forward to hearing more on it.
It's so hilarious you'll laugh all night
I vaguely remember something along those lines in some video about Arjun(or was it T90 Bhishma? Can't recall bcuz it's been a while)...
...the video was from either Matsimus or Red Effect...
I think "Mango" was mentioned and that its armor penetration is not really that effective on modern tanks...the guy went more in detail I just can't remember it at the moment.

In any case plz do tag me when u share it.

Arabs are funding Sh*t at the moment for Pakistani Defence forces. Even the 2.5+2.5 Bn from KSA &UAE came with stringent strategic conditions which I can't disclose here. Pakistani Kids need to stop fantasising about Arabs Armring Pakistan to the Teeth to make it its Militray Muscle. Those days are long gone and Pakistan has been replaced by Egypt as the future Military Arab Bulwark against Non Arab Adversaries, But Egyptians play it Smart, Rip off the Arabs while stay on the side lines in Yemen. ZERO Ground Troops comitted for Yemen while at the same time Stationing One Division Plus Troops in Jeddah not even Jizan who get paid by the Saudis all for doing nothing, 30 Bn Plus in Direct Contracts for the Egyptian Military all paid up by the Saudis and Emaratis(I am not even discussing the Economic Support that goes in Tens of Billions). For what? For Showing symbolically that We are with you in Operation Decisive Storm by Stationing Troops(non combat role), One Squadron of F-16s for Lobbing Bombs at Aden and Sana and a few ships in Non Combat role for the Saudi Eastern fleet. That's how you make money. Not by embarrassing your Allied by tabling resolution in Parliament and getting it rejected by a majority when they ask you for support in a Government to Government direct support.

Hi,

Well---pak military could have had the GCC front the bill for a permanent fully equipped strike force---air---navy---ground---armor---logistics---.

Pakistanis had NEWLY FOUND DEMOCRACY---they thought what better time to use it---. They showed it how it can be done against an eternal ally---and eternal benefactor---.

I vaguely remember something along those lines in some video about Arjun(or was it T90 Bhishma? Can't recall bcuz it's been a while)...
...the video was from either Matsimus or Red Effect...
I think "Mango" was mentioned and that its armor penetration is not really that effective on modern tanks...the guy went more in detail I just can't remember it at the moment.

Russians know how to milk Indians on defence purchases

Back
Top Bottom