What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Do not trust any of Dazzler words. This guy knows nothing about VT-4. His comment for VT-4 is as good as trash. Please flip back the earlier thread to get the info you want. I do not want to keep repeating and repeating the same thing when reader do not even bother to look at earlier pages of this thread.

Prove me wrong if you have the info. ;)

Prove me wrong if you have the info. ;)
We have repeated all these from previous post. Anyone interested, please flip thru the previous 10 thread and look thru it. I do not want to keep repeating it.

We have repeated all these from previous post. Anyone interested, please flip thru the previous 10 thread and look thru it. I do not want to keep repeating it.

You ask people not to believe what i say, so you take the responsibility of presenting the truth. Now bring it. :)

You say first that VT-4 is junk, so can you list what of T-84 is better than that of VT-4, and give your reasons?

You will find my answers in this thread. Scroll back.

FCS is not a big issue as the same can be employed in older tanks. If it doesn't offer better protection in terms of new/better armor, mobility, firepower, and only minimal improvements in SI, then its not worth buying a tank of the same weight class as the AK. Better to produce more them to replace the T-69s and T-59s imo. We need a large number of modern-ish tank to face off against the upgraded Indian T-72s and new T-90s and the smaller tanks won't cut it. If we do need to buy something as the tip of the spear, then buy a larger and significantly better tank

FCS is not a big issue as the same can be employed in older tanks. If it doesn't offer better protection in terms of new/better armor, mobility, firepower, and only minimal improvements in SI, then its not worth buying a tank of the same weight class as the AK. Better to produce more them to replace the T-69s and T-59s imo. We need a large number of modern-ish tank to face off against the upgraded Indian T-72s and new T-90s and the smaller tanks won't cut it. If we do need to buy something as the tip of the spear, then buy a larger and significantly better tank
How long would the selection process go on for and how many tanks will PA procure eventually?
Oplot makes sense to me as PA is already operating T80 UD's for a long time and already have the infrastructure to support.

Yes it is a junk as it was manufactured as a third rate export quality tank at best. It doesnt even feature a basic cooled thermal imager. We had to buy them off the shelf from France. The Chinese manual uncooled thermal imager went bonkers during trials and eventually failed. I've been part of things you fanboys and internet warriors can only dream off.

Tell me, which cooled thermal imager your industries have made to date?

The overall armor including the ERA of Oplot is a generation ahead of your crappy FY shit. Duplet has been proven effective against modern shaped kinetic energy rounds. It was so shitty that we had to build our own AORAK series for the Al khalids. The shelf life of a standard ERA is 10 years but the FY series had half of that.

Whatever you call your MBT 3000 or 100000, it will still remain what it is. A poor quality product. In fact, the original type-90IIM was overall a better product apart from the engine.

Do not push me or i will keep busting you bad.
VT4 has cooled thermal imagers for gunner and commander, uncooled thermal imagers for driver.

the new generation hydraulic transmission integral tank power package of VT 4, way better than 6TD 2/3, a generation ahead. time to wake up.

VT 4 had passed all the trials of PA, now its their decision. quality has no problem.
Screenshot_2018-07-11-22-26-24-32.png
Screenshot_2018-07-11-22-26-21-23.png
Screenshot_2018-07-11-22-26-14-97.png

Screenshot_2018-07-11-22-28-59-02.png

Last edited:
VT4 has cooled thermal imagers for gunner and commander, uncooled thermal imagers for driver.

Which generation and how much MTBF?

How long would the selection process go on for and how many tanks will PA procure eventually?
Oplot makes sense to me as PA is already operating T80 UD's for a long time and already have the infrastructure to support.

Same can be said for VT4 as it has several components that are operational on Al khalid and even type-85IIAP.

Way better in what regards? Please elaborate
to put it easy, you can drive VT 4 easily like a car.
I 'm not a technical dog, so you can search hydrodynamic drive. the engine is very intact, smaller size and easy to replace.

high power, low worn gear, little noise.

and its automatic gear shifting, which means driving friendly.

Back
Top Bottom