What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

The video I shared is 1980s Western technology. You can imagine the situation now. Just be humble in your claims.
Talk is cheap, ask Abram or Leo A7 to show it now. I dare them. Be humble and admit PA make a great decision based on facts and not perception.

Talk is cheap, ask Abram or Leo A7 to show it now. I dare them. Be humble and admit PA make a great decision based on facts and not perception.
Why will they disclose everything for your satisfaction or public consumption? You made a tall claim which you cannot independently substantiate. The onus of proof is on you.

Why will they disclose everything for your satisfaction or public consumption? You made a tall claim which you cannot independently substantiate. The onus of proof is on you.
What do I need to prove? Its you who claim western is not the 80s and they can matched Chinese feat in 2022. Didnt you watch the video of VT-5? The burden of proof is on u and not me.

Many forumer here pass conclusion based on perception and not facts.

What do I need to prove? Its you who claim western is not the 80s and they can matched Chinese feat in 2022. Didnt you watch the video of VT-5? The burden of proof is on u and not me.

Many forumer here pass conclusion based on perception and not facts.
I am not the one making tall claims here; you are. Nothing in the Chinese content shared by you is out of this world. Let us see how VT-5 performs in battlefields when the time comes.

I am not the one making tall claims here; you are. Nothing in the Chinese content shared by you is out of this world. Let us see how VT-5 performs in battlefields when the time comes.
Tall claim? At least I have up to date video to present unlike someone who gives nothing but outdated perception.

In their mind, China technology can never beat west. But this is not facts , just a mind hurdle that need to overcome.

China technology already surpass west in some area. There is still improve for Chinese but west and others needs to accept the reality of rising China.

Tall claim? At least I have up to date video to present unlike someone who gives nothing but outdated perception.

In their mind, China technology can never beat west. But this is not facts , just a mind hurdle that need to overcome.
I have much experience with Chinese tech and I have always found it to be lacking in quality in comparison to Japanese tech or even American tech. Maybe you should buy products from different countries and then let me know. You have this unfortunate habit of making tall claims.

Pakistani armed forces have much smaller budget than Chinese and options to choose from in international markets. They tend to buy what they can have. This doesn't imply that the equipment WE have is top notch or does not have problems. WE must have something.

I have much experience with Chinese tech and I have always found it to be lacking in quality in comparison to Japanese tech or even American tech. Maybe you should buy products from different countries and then let me know. You have this unfortunate habit of making tall claims.

Pakistani armed forces have much smaller budget than Chinese and options to choose from in international markets. They tend to buy what they can have. This doesn't imply that the equipment WE have is top notch or does not have problems. WE must have something.
Lol..another perception comment. Do u mean kitchen hardware or cheap plastic? Here we are talking about high tech military products. This will be my last comment. I know u all has nothing up to date to facts to show. Just casual remarks and outdated data to support your made in China perception.

As i know,japanese had been do a simular test on their TYPE-10,but it was failed. :coffee:
So,one thing is when you don't really know something,dom't judge about it.

QQ图片20220209162619.png

As i know,japanese had been do a simular test on their TYPE-10,but it was failed. :coffee:

View attachment 814089
Made in Japan quality @LeGenD :lol:

China technology already surpass west in some area. There is still improve for Chinese but west and others needs to accept the reality of rising China.

Lol..another perception comment. Do u mean kitchen hardware or cheap plastic? Here we are talking about high tech military products. This will be my last comment. I know u all has nothing up to date to facts to show. Just casual remarks and outdated data to support your made in China perception.
Very expensive consumer electronics which do contain military-grade components? Ever heard the term off-the-shelf? Technologies are much more standardized in current times than you realize. Yeah, I know how good Chinese defense tech is in general; nothing unmatched or perfect. Your boasts are childish on the other hand.

For those who do not know, Russians also achieved good gun stabilization back in the 1980s with T-80 variants.

This technology only got better since.

Now let us have a look at the level of gun stabilization demonstrated by different MBTs when engaging designated targets with live munitions.

The comparison is self-explanatory. Even T-14 Armata is a joke in comparison to M1A2 class.

Now let us have a look at the level of gun stabilization demonstrated by different MBTs when engaging designated targets with live munitions.

The comparison is self-explanatory. Even T-14 Armata is a joke in comparison to M1A2 class.
You were going good until this last one. This is such laughably poor way to compare stabilization on tanks that I almost had to make sure you didn’t post it in satire.

I know you’re comparing stabilization at the moment, but if I start bringing up the solely the issues with the M1A2C here, it’ll start looking like a joke compared to a T90MS or a T-14 too, it all depends on what you want to pick and chose to present.

I know you’re rather strongly biased towards the west, especially towards America, and sometimes that also makes your comparisons bad too, but you usually back up your opinions with actual sources and stay respectful, which often leads to you proving your opinion to be right too, but this beast dude is a literal payed Chinese bot that goes with the usual “China best so can do no wrong and makes the best of everything” argument, it’s a complete and utter waste of time to talk to him.

Back
Top Bottom