What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

i believe my sources, also OSCAR mention this and he has a good reputation for being correct. you may have property rights to the t129 but not to the parts that tai does not build, most obvious example engine the ir-sensor on the top of the rotor blades and other sensors and avionics of course you build some/most in house but there are some that you don't.

does tai build the rotor blades and are the composite blades ?
Engine is not big issue. Turkey can replace this from other country if we want . We should get two dozen t129 helicopters.
Zulus, Mi-35, z10, and t129. Perfect combination . We are retiring many many dozens of helicopters. We need 100 + helicopters. We are already losing number games compared to past. It is just matter of retiring old helicopter which is bound to happen in next two years and we are left with less than half.

Engine is not big issue. Turkey can replace this from other country if we want . We should get two dozen t129 helicopters.
Zulus, Mi-35, z10, and t129. Perfect combination . We are retiring many many dozens of helicopters. We need 100 + helicopters. We are already losing number games compared to past. It is just matter of retiring old helicopter which is bound to happen in next two years and we are left with less than half.

you do not want too many choppers of different makes. then it will become a logistical and a maintenance nightmare.
the vipers your getting are very similar to the cobras you have, no problem there.

the mil 35, well you had the mil 24 before and the mil 35 shares some components with the mil 17, so i heard

the z10 or the t129.
pakistan has to make a decision here to pick one. and i personally think they should go for the z10 and implement some of the t129 components /systems . this means your doing business with other countries and also you can pic the best of each thing your looking for.

its always immature to throw in we need 100+ choppers. but what numbers do you actually need

At all conditions, An attack helicopter without Cirit like 2,75 inch guided missiles, can't be imagined in new threat concept.

SameEachBellfrog.gif

maybe not. just because of f**king engine..
But PAA is getting Super Cobras.

I think Pakistan (and Poland) has a close eye on how T-129A are performing in high-hot altitudes. T-129 is becoming a battle proven platform.
HOP2o84.jpg

Ahe68V5.jpg
Mi-35s and AH-1s should be in the hands of Paramilitary.

While PAA should have:
Super Cobras
Z-10s
ATAK

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom