What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

AH1Z are better cost effective options, they come almost free of cost out of the US wot fund by the means of Excess Defense Articles Program....

the AH-1Z does not come under EDA stocks as it is the latest attack helo for the USMC.

hmmmm interesting development.
As mentioned in the article Kamra is the only facility available with capabilities to build an aircraft, so it would make sense why PAF officials are visiting Ankara. Did they misreported here no officials from Army are going along.

If PAF officials are in that really means something don't forget it is Army that maintains the Attack helos, I don't see why else would PAF be there
JV seems like blowing the smoke,however we do need these choppers.

We should go for T-129B it suits our needs and is a multirole chopper, JV would be a good start for PAC to get expert in combat helos.

at nearly US60m per unit, this is an expensive proposition. at best PK would be able to buy up to 10-12 units. for this amount at least 20 Z-10's can be purchased.

at nearly US60m per unit, this is an expensive proposition. at best PK would be able to buy up to 10-12 units. for this amount at least 20 Z-10's can be purchased.

Sir we are talking about joint productions Sir joint productions would not be only for 10 to 12 Sir that is common sense Sir

Noooooooo ....... Don't go for T-129, go for Z-10 you idiots.
T-129 is not even operational !

Dear "idiot",

Currently at least 8 ATAKs are in active service as of today. I don't say that WZ is bad. But tell me, is there any other opportunity for brother Pakistan to acces combat helis upto nato standarts.

5025901945.jpg

Dear "idiot",

Currently at least 8 ATAKs are in active service as of today. I don't say that WZ is bad. But tell me, is there any other opportunity for brother Pakistan to acces combat helis upto nato standarts.

5025901945.jpg

Sir what weapons are fitted into this helicopter I am specially interested in the missiles Anti Tank Missiles

T 129 is in option from long time and z10 is also but in nawaz government they go for T129 because they have business relations with tyab ordogan may be there some kickbacks may be I am wrong let see what happen......

T 129 is in option from long time and z10 is also but in nawaz government they go for T129 because they have business relations with tyab ordogan may be there some kickbacks may be I am wrong let see what happen......

I would support purchase from Turkey as Turkish industry has followed an independent growth road. If Pakistan goes for JV, it will benefits from another stream of technology and development.

Regarding cost, if it is JV, it won't be costing $ 60 millions because of reduced local development cost.

Regarding Nawaz, he knows know better ways of doing corruption.. He will get business deals which otherwise may not be available and this sort of corruption is even harder to track and safer to defend.

Nothing new as far as we know.

Pak-Turkish pact on combat copters on cards

ANKARA: Pakistan and Turkey are expected to expand their cooperation in defence production and Prime Nawaz Sharif will discuss the possibility of joint production of fighter helicopters with his Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan.
Soon after his arrival in Ankara on a three-day official visit to Turkey, Premier Nawaz would undertake a visit to Turkish Aerospace Industries to witness demonstration of T-129 Advance Attack and Tactical Reconnaissance Helicopters.
If an understanding is reached, an MoU would be signed and later a high-ranking team of Pakistan Air Force comprising experts from Kamra Re-build Factory would undertake a visit to Ankara to look into the technical details involved in joint production of these helicopters.
Pakistan and Turkey are already cooperating in different fields of defence production and training of each others’ military personnel. But, Pakistan desperately needs such helicopters to enhance its capability to carry out operations in Fata region to target terrorist hideouts.
T-129 is the result of the integration of nationally developed avionics and weapon systems by Turkey on to the combat proven Agusta Westland A-129 airframe, with upgraded engines, transmission and rotor blades. This helicopter is designed to meet the demanding requirements of armed forces. Optimised for “hot & high” environments and having considerable fire-power, T-129 is the most efficient Attack Helicopter in its class.
T-129 in fact has two versions. T-129A is the “combat support” version capable of carrying 500 ea 20mm gun rounds and up to 76 guided or unguided 2.75” rockets. T-129B is the “multi-role” version equipped with the leading edge electronic warfare systems and capable to carry a payload of 8 anti-tank missiles, 12 guided 2.75” rockets, 2 air-to-air missiles and 500 rounds, simultaneously.
Pak-Turkish pact on combat copters on cards

:yay: :yahoo: LonG-L|||ve Turkey :cheers: PakisTan BrOther.HooD ... :pakistan

Back
Top Bottom