What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

What are other option for Pak one Z10ME and??????????? Who match Apachi in tech and capabilities @Quwa @Tipu7 thanks in advance

So PA considering replacement options for T129. Chinese ones, Z-10ME. Time running out for TAI to sort it all out.
I am Flabbergasted though after delivering ceasefire in Afghanistan Pak could not get USA to unblock LHTEC T800 and to delivering AH1Z's. Pak Always act like kummi's.

https://www.flightglobal.com/helico...ck-of-stalled-ah-1z-t129-deals/136944.article
Let deal sign first then we will Know real pic but according to Gen AH1z are not match with Apachi then what we looking for?? Russian Mi28 Ka 52 Z10 ME?? Let's see

What are other option for Pak one Z10ME and??????????? Who match Apachi in tech and capabilities @Quwa @Tipu7 thanks in advance

Let deal sign first then we will Know real pic but according to Gen AH1z are not match with Apachi then what we looking for?? Russian Mi28 Ka 52 Z10 ME?? Let's see
I think what the PAA meant by "matching Apache" was having enough attack helicopters available.

If he meant an actual technology comparison, then the only helicopters that can match Apache are the AH-1Z, Mi-28NE and Rooivalk. These 3 more so for having the baseline specs, they'd still need newer or more modern electronics (incl. AH-1Z, it would need a mmW radar).

The alternative to "matching the Apache" would be working with China or Turkey on their respective heavy attack helicopter programs.

So PA considering replacement options for T129. Chinese ones, Z-10ME. Time running out for TAI to sort it all out.
I am Flabbergasted though after delivering ceasefire in Afghanistan Pak could not get USA to unblock LHTEC T800 and to delivering AH1Z's. Pak Always act like kummi's.

https://www.flightglobal.com/helico...ck-of-stalled-ah-1z-t129-deals/136944.article
President Trump, like any American CEO, doesn’t believe in free lunches!!! It’s Pak’s job to leverage Afgan peace deal in her own way to get the ROI she feels right.....

Last edited:

We should always have alternate plan. If things don’t work out with Turkish T-129, we can try Chinese Helicopters in small numbers.

President Trump, like any American CEO, doesn’t believe in free lunches!!! It’s Pak’s job to leverage Afgan peace deal in her own way to get the ROI she feels right.....
As far Pakistan and US considered it is US buy one get one free.

I think what the PAA meant by "matching Apache" was having enough attack helicopters available.

If he meant an actual technology comparison, then the only helicopters that can match Apache are the AH-1Z, Mi-28NE and Rooivalk. These 3 more so for having the baseline specs, they'd still need newer or more modern electronics (incl. AH-1Z, it would need a mmW radar).

The alternative to "matching the Apache" would be working with China or Turkey on their respective heavy attack helicopter programs.
Need is now. India will impose a limited war sooner than later. 28NE, KA52 will be good choice. Even 15 of either of them will give some punch.

Need is now. India will impose a limited war sooner than later. 28NE, KA52 will be good choice. Even 15 of either of them will give some punch.
Doubtful that PAA will go for Mi-28 or KA-52 after inducting Mi-35M which offers somewhat similar capabilities such as night attack capable. There is MmW radar missing though and probably FLIR, which im guessing can be installed if necessary.

As far Pakistan and US considered it is US buy one get one free.

The "now" solution is the Z-10ME (unless the US suddenly clears the LHTEC CTS800).

The "now" solution is the Z-10ME (unless the US suddenly clears the LHTEC CTS800).
Well then Z-10ME negotiations must have started as Pakistan giving TAI July 2020 deadline.
A western combat helicopter with potential indigenization would be a good option for Pakistan but US under India pressure doing everything to stall capable attack helis for Pakistan. AH-64E are a big threat against Pak armor formations and Pakistan need very capable attack helis against over 2000 indian T90's/T90M.

Not a right thread to say this but just 2 sentences.

Our foremost priority is PEACE and TRADE with Central Asian States, will ease heck of a burden on western borders.
America is trusting us this time around because we have not any strings attached.

There is MmW radar missing though and probably FLIR, which im guessing can be installed if necessary.
IMG_20200227_105317.jpg

Doubtful that PAA will go for Mi-28 or KA-52 after inducting Mi-35M which offers somewhat similar capabilities such as night attack capable. There is MmW radar missing though and probably FLIR, which im guessing can be installed if necessary.

Do China has anything equivalent to Mmw radar ¡¿

Once Pakistan and Turkey have discussed on option of AH1W Super Cobras upgraded with TAI/Aselsan. It was meant to act as stop gap measure. But again, it was American Dependent approach and didn't go through.

Once Pakistan and Turkey have discussed on option of AH1W Super Cobras upgraded with TAI/Aselsan. It was meant to act as stop gap measure. But again, it was American Dependent approach and didn't go through.
Is Turkey capable of producing decent ASW (Subs) systems ?

Hinds are only here to support light infantry groups in Balochistan to counter insurgency and since this does not invovle fighting against mechanized armoured cars so radars are not needed, thus doing the job at optimum cost.

Back
Top Bottom