What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Wow another delay what a waste, our military planners should have foreseen this.
Thank you Uncle Sam
Any idea what will TAI do after 6 months?

See... I told you before. The worst is Turkey domestic turboshaft will need at least 10 years time to go into production for usage.

Trump will not go soft for Pakistan. Good Luck.

More and more delays. Atak, JF 17-BK3....
They should've seen it thoroughly before signing the contract. First F-16 now Atak, how long this will go. PAF' top brass desperately need an investigation, check their bank accounts properties everything. They left Gripen, J-10 in early 20's. US is humiliating them at every forum, and still their love affair for American arms seems unstoppable.

More and more delays. Atak, JF 17-BK3....
They should've seen it thoroughly before signing the contract. First F-16 now Atak, how long this will go.
Never buy anything western or with string attached. Turkey weapon has too many western subsystem. Buying their product is suicide.

Do not be court by their sweet words of able to rid of all imported system within short time.. I can gurantee u. Go for a proven supplier like China who is able to build everything on its own.

Never buy anything western or with string attached. Turkey weapon has too many western subsystem. Buying their product is suicide.

Do not be court by their sweet words of able to rid of all imported system within short time.. I can gurantee u. Go for a proven supplier like China who is able to build everything on its own.
I am sure officials at PAF know about this but their love affair with American systems seems too strong to let them use their brain while shopping.

I am sure officials at PAF know about this but their love affair with American systems seems too strong to let them use their brain while shopping.
No, they are fool by Turkish. I am sure Turkish give a lot of assurance that their pressure will make US give in which proven to be false. They also make empty promise which domestic turboshaft will be ready very soon. So far, the Turkey domestic engine is running in the lab. No where near production or usage in next 2-3 years time, the fastest. Worst, it may take 10 years.

Sometimes, Pakistanis need to think rational and not blind by muslimhood....

I advise PA to immediately cancel the TA-129 deal with Turkey and go for Z-10ME. Do not waste anymore time.

Do you think Trump like Pakistan? He still has 2 more years to go and worst, he gets re elected. That will be another 4 years....

It's time to pull off an alkhalid move on T 129.

Do an engine swap. Use z-10s engines (WZ-9s or the new ones) in T-129. Provided that the dimensions are similar for the engine and are capable enough.

T-129 has a lower overall weight which result in better PWR relative to Z-10 using same engine.

I advise PA to immediately cancel the TA-129 deal with Turkey and go for Z-10ME. Do not waste anymore time.

Do you think Trump like Pakistan? He still has 2 more years to go and worst, he gets re elected. That will be another 4 years....
PA wants to maintain the relationship with the west, and isn't willing to put all eggs into one basket.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom