What's new

Pakistan army will start getting Z-10MP attack helicopter from 2023

Under the current circumstances, how will these new assets be used. Army is incapable under current leadership of dealing with TTP on the west and have capitulated and begging for talks. On the east assets are not required as a single telephone call will be enough to give the army leadership shaking legs.
Maybe they will be useful for photo ops for Bajwa and co..

Under the current circumstances, how will these new assets be used. Army is incapable under current leadership of dealing with TTP on the west and have capitulated and begging for talks. On the east assets are not required as a single telephone call will be enough to give the army leadership shaking legs.

It's the same leadership that collapsed the afghan republic, made U.S, NATO and the Indians leave with their tails between their legs and humiliated India in 2019

To be honest, I think Pakistan should stop buying so much new equipment and focus on developing the economy.

However, I wonder if there is a possibility that Pakistan received secret funding from Middle Eastern countries, who in fact acquired these weapons to circumvent US intervention. Pakistan is just a middleman.
security of a country and its economy both are very important and both are interrelated and none of two should be ignored and specially for a country like pakistan..full of internal political vultures and external enemies always arranging many ambushes to destroy and harm this country.
Absolutely incorrect.Army is vigilant and fighting on both fronts as per their duty and orders from their respective commanders.If you have some objections on coas you should not throw dust and dirt on whole institution.Our soldiers are alert and laying their lives day n night for the defence of our country and also eliminating its enemies 24/7 whether they are directly fighting with them or indirectly.
It's the same leadership that collapsed the afghan republic, made U.S, NATO and the Indians leave with their tails between their legs and humiliated India in 2019
yes yes yes

The army budget should be reduced by 50%, these mother fucking property mafia generals have ruined the economy by bringing in their daughter fucker shareefs and Zardari into power.
indeed shareefs and zardaris are damads of PA. treat them like jawais.

main-qimg-15a6ab77fe67bc763b74e0fdf3e7db80.jpg

indeed shareefs and zardaris are damads of PA. treat them like jawais.
Yes. Pakistani court judges and army general are corrupt and all have their bussiness,money,families and properties in overseas /western countries.
They never cares Pakistan and Pakistanies poor public but only their personal benefits in west.
Kindly answer,
chow amny of Z-10MP attack helicopter will Pakistan get from China and are those better that T-129 helicopters ??

I guess we are still waiting for the turkish engine on the T129, the only other option is Z-19 but I don't think we have even considered it.
I love the army's spear head and backbone approach, the Z10MEs will be the spear head while the T129 or other smaller helicopter will be the backbone. :)
The PAA had tested the Z-19E back in 2015-2016, but they preferred the T129.

I realize "Pakistan Railways" is a translation quirk, but it's funny because "Pakistan Railways" (i.e., Sheikh Rasheed) had revealed the J-10 news, so him revealing a Z-10ME deal would've been on brand. @SQ8

Pakistan railways revealed 😍 about a military hardware woww. Keep it up boys

The PAA had tested the Z-19E back in 2015-2016, but they preferred the T129.

I realize "Pakistan Railways" is a translation quirk, but it's funny because "Pakistan Railways" (i.e., Sheikh Rasheed) had revealed the J-10 news, so him revealing a Z-10ME deal would've been on brand. @SQ8
He does roam around those streets - but a MMW radar was expected in the tit for tat mentality with India.

Question is - does the MMW guide anything? Are there any F&F missiles onboard instead of plain beam riders.

The army budget should be reduced by 50%, these mother fucking property mafia generals have ruined the economy by bringing in their daughter fucker shareefs and Zardari into power.
I have more hatred for shareefs and those who bring them into power. But that doesn't mean we should not spend on defence unless you want to turn into Palestine or Ukraine. What Turkey has done needs to be done here. Turkey has ended Generals political role and also is spending massively on its defence. The two extremes will never work. We need helicopters and we need them now and yes we need Generals who are not slave of corrupt thugs but that doesn't mean we should not be buying helicopters. In short focus on topic. Politics section is there talk on politics this is Army section to talk weapons.

Last edited:
کیا بے حسی ہے ملک کے ساتھ ایک طرف پاکستان کنگال ہو چکا ادھر ہر روز نئے ہتھیار لیے جا رہے ہیں

Back
Top Bottom