What's new

Pakistan Army wants to keep Kashmir issue alive: American scholar

Extreme Paranoia and Petrified Indians :p:

You Learned that at the Mandir?

I've no Idea what's Mandir.... but i'm damn sure i didn't learn in madaressa..... Prove me wrong what i said.... Did you win a single war?// 1948 your aim to capture Kashmir was stopped by India and again in 65 your goal was to capture kashmir you failed at last ended up saving Lahor.. 72 lost a huge part of the country. in 87 Siachen was 99 Kargil... what else

LOl:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since when did this doucebag of a woman becomes a Scholar.

She is the Americanized version of that Indian Narri Levina of this forum.

India is not important for us. Even our Commander of RWP corps have said same. Its our internal threat which is most dangerous for us!!! Even this was mentioned in the Army's Green Book as well.

After the operational status of our TNWs we have already laid to rest their cold start ambitions. They just dont impress us anymore.@xeric
@WebMaster @Emmie @Aeronaut
look into his insulting comment ....which are getting personal day by day...

u retard.....why dont u talk of ur pakistanii version of nari.....someone from ur family......
everyone will have some entertainment for short while....

I've no Idea what's Mandir.... but i'm damn sure i didn't learn in madaressa..... Prove me wrong what i said.... Did you win a single war?// 1948 your aim to capture Kashmir was stopped by India and again in 65 your goal was to capture kashmir you failed at last ended up saving Lahor.. 72 lost a huge part of the country. in 87 Siachen was 99 Kargil... what else

They won 65 war.. when MM Alam hit some IAF plane.. or wait.. Pakistan couldn't achieve anything in 65 war as well :P

or they ruled us for 1000 years.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have these debates over and over again, tell me how Pakistan is still here and you can't do shiii, The Mighty Super Power Akhand Bharat can't do jack shii to us. try it!

because your indian army opened fire we retaliated.
its routine so dont be a rondooo

Naaa..... Our military is under political body... unlike your situation in Pakistan. Our PM in 99 came to talk peace by bus from india to Pakistan.. what did your military do then??? Don't be a rondoooo

;) we won war of nerves . you despite claiming victory still are rondoos and today even BD is giving you nightmares .

Naaa..... Our military is under political body... unlike your situation in Pakistan. Our PM in 99 came to talk peace by bus from india to Pakistan.. what did your military do then??? Don't be a rondoooo

what your post has to do with LoC ceasefire violation by both sides ?

We have these debates over and over again, tell me how Pakistan is still here and you can't do shiii, The Mighty Super Power Akhand Bharat can't do jack shii to us. try it!

Why do we have to do anything to Pakistan??? tell me first???? its you who's been trying since 47 for a piece of land and whinning about it...... Stop being a baby

Why do we have to do anything to Pakistan??? tell me first???? its you who's been trying since 47 for a piece of land and whinning about it...... Stop being a baby

:lol: and you failed to tame it since then.

funny we had a piece already while you are unable to digest the remaining which you occupied .

I don't think you watch ur Indian channels, even if a baby catches a flu in India, they blame it on the Pakistan and ISI
Silly little boy...:haha:

what your post has to do with LoC ceasefire violation by both sides ?

I'm not just talking about LoC firings.....think properly if your army really needs Kashmir Issue resolved they wouln't fire at our posts are start a war when peace talks are taking place

it's impossible to co exist with Pakistan they just hate us because we are a Hindu majority ,..modi should quit all the peace processes it aint gonna work ....they want kashmir period!
Exactly!!!

Back
Top Bottom