What's new

Pakistan Army wants to keep Kashmir issue alive: American scholar

Very nice, Even Americans are afraid of our Army, I thought it was only India :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why on this board is it always assumed that if someone is quoted in a story or article, that that person's entire nation must be in agreement with them? o_O I doubt there are more than a few Americans who have ever even heard of this lady. I certainly hadn't.

Who wants to resolve the issue, Let there be status-quo..

:) So if India also doesnt want to resolve the issue then C Christine Fair book is no more than trash discarded copy of black pages .

end of debate on a useless book

Why on this board is it always assumed that if someone is quoted in a story or article, that that person's entire nation must be in agreement with them? o_O I doubt there are more than a few Americans who have ever even heard of this lady. I certainly hadn't.

NVM we desis including Pakistanis and Indians love generalisation but hate it when others adopt same

This is a big change of heart for Ms. Fair. Until recently she was very pro-Pakistan at the cost of India. She used to peddle the myth of zillion Indian consulates in Afghanistan and the solution to the Islamic terrorism was that India give up Kashmir.
Abbotabad seems to have changed lot of perceptionions...

This is a big change of heart for Ms. Fair. Until recently she was very pro-Pakistan at the cost of India. She used to peddle the myth of zillion Indian consulates in Afghanistan and the solution to the Islamic terrorism was that India give up Kashmir.
Abbotabad seems to have changed lot of perceptionions...

Pro Pakistan? lolzz she wasnt.

anyway you can keep her in your good books

Haan isliye rote rote, bhaag bhaag ke Clinton pass gaey the :rofl:

:rofl: why u mad for :omghaha::nana:
who is mad...and for what....lol...
just enjoying the show....

naaahh we only eat sacred cow in the meanwhile you can enjoy pork we have no issue
i eat sacred cows too...but i enjoy pork also.... why dont u come to india , we can enjoy both ..... i know some fine restaurants and hotals where they served these delicacy.....we can enjoy our fine company ...along with our appetizers....;)

i eat sacred cows too...but i enjoy pork also.... why dont u come to india , we can enjoy both ..... i know some fine restaurants and hotals where they served these delicacy.....we can enjoy our fine company ...along with our appetizers....;)

May you get pork daily :P

thanks for the invite but i dont eat dirty things

Washington: Pakistan's Army does not want the Kashmir issue to be resolved as this would pose a serious challenge to their existence and their dominance in the country's political set up, a noted American scholar has said.
Well, what's new? I've been saying this since the time of Bin Qasim!! :azn:

ya.. when a peace process is going on we start a war without even the PM of the country knowing about it... Kid wake up and learn the status of your country
Prime Indian Tactic!
wolf_sheep_infiltrator.jpg

ohh....i will get laid a special table ...with beef serving....
we both can enjoy that....;)
Hey Can I come over as well :woot:?
ZA0209H_goan-beef-curry-with-vinegar-beef-vindaloo_s4x3.jpg

its not only army .. the whole nation wanted to keep this alive .. india may be 5 times bigger, much resourceful but it never scared us .. im proud that we stand up for our brothers and fight against all odds

India is not important for us. Even our Commander of RWP corps have said same. Its our internal threat which is most dangerous for us!!! Even this was mentioned in the Army's Green Book as well.

After the operational status of our TNWs we have already laid to rest their cold start ambitions. They just dont impress us anymore.@xeric
You've missed the point raised by over a mile. It's not about threat perceptions at all. The issue is that the PA will NOT want a resolution of the Kashmir dispute as this would pose a serious challenge to their very existence and their dominance in the country's political set up. Without a conflict environment with India, the army would not be needed, except a watered down version for fighting terrorism.

Please stop waffling about the cold start doctrine etc. It has nothing to do with the topic.

its not only army .. the whole nation wanted to keep this alive .. india may be 5 times bigger, much resourceful but it never scared us .. im proud that we stand up for our brothers and fight against all odds
Shaheens, Lions, Ghauris, Babars, Tipus, Thats who we be!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom