What's new

PAKISTAN ARMY TRUCKS

trucks are importanr part of any millitary so pakistan must have something like home made tata type vehicle

Buddy, TATA Is the worlds 4th largest truck Manufacturer.... So please buddy , give some respect for that company:cheers: , And Dosent Taxila make such stuffs??

Buddy, TATA Is the worlds 4th largest truck Manufacturer.... So please buddy , give some respect for that company:cheers: , And Dosent Taxila make such stuffs??

What's the big deal, here's some luxury coaches made by Hino/Pak, which also makes HGVs.
Hino_Splendor_image.jpg

CNG_Bus_image.jpg

roadliner_box2.jpg

But it seems with passage of time, the standardization will come, now defenders are not being procured more, rather the pickups are now becoming the work horse, similarly, standardization in heavy vehicles is also required. Hope the Yasoob project is started again, it was one hell of a beast.

Can we have the details of Yasoob, specifications,
Military deals when they involve an equipment which is actually designed to meet commercial standards are always doubtful, and chances of corruption. now 4x4 Hilux single double cabin is designed on commercial standards. similarly Army is using Hyundai Shahzore 4x2 utility vehicles, which donot confirm to any military standards. yet both the vehicles are serving the purpose good.
Advantage of using commercial standards vehicle in military is that their maintenance and repairs may be arranged anywhere, from commercial workshops, if no Army workshop is in the vicinity. However, people maintaining the stores or spares in Army depots are prone to sell it to local market, so chances of corruption.

Good pics. Does these trucks designed in Pakistan or imported? ToT?

Except Hino-Pak, I see all other are direct import. Hope my Pak brothers put light on it.

Thanks. Hino-Pak, is it a Japan-Pakistan JV? Are they use it for military as well or only civilian?

Which vehicles are these used for TEL (missile launchers)?

pakistan-nuclear-missile.jpg

9.jpg

Thanks. Hino-Pak, is it a Japan-Pakistan JV? Are they use it for military as well or only civilian?

Which vehicles are these used for TEL (missile launchers)?

pakistan-nuclear-missile.jpg

9.jpg

Chinese TEL for missiles. We don't have the base or expertise to develop such beasts.

We are using state of the Art missile launchers (but imported). We are still not make anything like that. Rest of Military movement trucks on borders or for Military operations we used HINO-PAK trucks, Mercedes and Toyota/Mitsubishi Pickups. Recently i have seen some pictures in which Toyota VIGO also used in Operations. I love vigo its a BEAST!!!

Should i add some?
Toyota hilux double cabin
Toyota land cruiser
Mitsubishi Turbos
Toyota Vigos
Land rovers
RKR
SSR
Mercedize,ISUZU,HINO PAK
Shehzor
Dhai ton.
etc.
Main vehicles of Pak Army

Should i add some?
Toyota hilux double cabin
Toyota land cruiser
Mitsubishi Turbos
Toyota Vigos
Land rovers
RKR
SSR
Mercedize,ISUZU,HINO PAK
Shehzor
Dhai ton.
etc.
Main vehicles of Pak Army

I dont think Vigos are used by Army, however, they are used by Paramilitary Forces (FC, Rangers, ANF, Levies, Police etc)

I dont think Vigos are used by Army, however, they are used by Paramilitary Forces (FC, Rangers, ANF, Levies, Police etc)

Man i have seen few clips on TV channels in which (Swat operation Pakistan forces used Toyota VIGO)

Back
Top Bottom