What's new

Pakistan Army successfully rescue stranded mountaineers

Nothing like losing the will to climb, calling it a day because you know daddy will call up someone in the army to rescue their boy, all paid by the taxpayer of course.

Nothing like losing the will to climb, calling it a day because you know daddy will call up someone in the army to rescue their boy, all paid by the taxpayer of course.
Rescue teams are paid beforehand when climbers go on such expeditions.
Taxpayers have lost zero rupees on the rescue, the climbers had gotten stuck in a blizzards in between camp 4 and 3. So They had to dig into the snow to survive.
Now if you don't know anything about what happened and wish to inject bullshit for the brownie points.
I suggest you to **** off, go outside take a breather from social media

That's not how these rescues work. Permit fee for Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum I, Broad Peak, and Gasherbrum II is 5,400 USD for a team of 7 and 900 USD for each additional climber.

In addition to the peak fee, each group put up a 10,000 USD rescue bond (completely refundable if it is not used), and a 68 USD environmental fee. There is a non refundable service fee of USD 300 pr team.

I am so sorry to call your bluff. Very few regiments were allowed to acclimatize during Kargil and most of our troops were serving in terrain. I am a war veteran. I can tell you the name of every command on finger which participated on it whereas you will say they were Mujhaids lol.
The language you are using is more associated with an unemployed call centre clown rather than some professional soldier.
Hope you can also count upto six so enlighten yourself from your own Netas.

I am so sorry to call your bluff. Very few regiments were allowed to acclimatize during Kargil and most of our troops were serving in terrain. I am a war veteran. I can tell you the name of every command on finger which participated on it whereas you will say they were

Shut up shopkeeper. I need not to learn from you..BC dukandaar.

@RescueRanger dabba awaz dabba..yeahi tere mulq mai hote raha hai aur ab ro raha hai ki humari awaz kyun dabayi jaa rahi hai..
Nothing better expected from a typical Slumdog Street Stray..

I got rid of our call centre commando, and any trace of him.

Thank you brother, here is a little present for our PDF Indian wannabe special forces...

1657430354979.png

Nanga Parbat basecamp II 4500 METERS... 14,700 Feet, behind us in the far distance are the peaks of Ladhak (India). We don't need to talk big on internet forums. Alhamdulillah

The completed the summit and were on their way down...

Back
Top Bottom