What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kind of difficult to imagine a single soldier getting lost, but possible I guess.

Regrettable if he was lost and was killed due to the suspicion that prevails.

What pakistani posters need to realise is that the soldier probably did not know he was on the Indian side and hence was not thinking of surrendering or seeking help from Indians. That may have played a part. In all cases, a lost life is regrettable.

@UmarJustice - India has also returned pakistani plane that landed in India. Muradk recounts a story on the forum. All circumstances are not the same.

The Indian posters as well as Indian army officials should also know that they should not come up with lies to appear innocent and cover up the killing.

Pakistani soldier strayed and Indians killed him on whatever suspicion thats the fact but making up fake stories like he was to attack Indian post and he fired etc etc is shameful on part of Indians as always

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Sunny Deol army .... Ok come fight with me... your dad Rajnikant.....:rofl::lol:

just to ease tension on forum

Its kind of difficult to imagine a single soldier getting lost, but possible I guess.

Regrettable if he was lost and was killed due to the suspicion that prevails.

What pakistani posters need to realise is that the soldier probably did not know he was on the Indian side and hence was not thinking of surrendering or seeking help from Indians. That may have played a part. In all cases, a lost life is regrettable.

@UmarJustice - India has also returned pakistani plane that landed in India. Muradk recounts a story on the forum. All circumstances are not the same.

Remember that this is all happening in the context of beheadings - 12 PA have been beheaded and their heads put on poles, he would have to think which death is preferable --- i can see these things happening regularly till it hits the fan.

Indian friends need t understand that the eastern border has to be quiet, if the Western border is to be cleansed. And the more heat on he East, the more the claims that this is a concerted effort to prevent action in the West - something that will attract "international" attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that this is all happening in the context of beheadings - 12 PA have been beheaded and their heads put on poles, he would have to think which death is preferable --- i can see these things happening regularly till it hits the fan.Indian friends need t understand that the eastern border has to be quiet, if the Western border is to be cleansed. And the more heat on he East, the more the claims that this is a concerted effort to prevent action in the West - something that will attract "international" attention
Sorry to say sir, ever since Western border of Pakistan has been busy, only for that period the incursions and terrorists attack in India has decreased.

We want peaceful Pakistan but peaceful western border of Pakistan means burning western border of India.

India doesn't eat meat, which leads to terrorism by the evil soldiers. Nuke them

Remember that this is all happening in the context of beheadings - 12 PA have been beheaded and their heads put on poles, he would have to think which death is preferable --- i can see these things happening regularly till it hits the fan.

Indian friends need t understand that the eastern border has to be quiet, if the Western border is to be cleansed. And the more heat on he East, the more the claims that this is a concerted effort to prevent action in the West - something that will attract "international" attention

I'm afraid nobody here wants to give in to arm twisting when Pakistani mass murderers of Indians are living happily in pakistan.

I'd be surprised if PA still thinks they can keep playing silly games.

The point is Indian Army has managed to kill an inadvertently soldier. In the past both forces have done what was expected of them. I hope Indian Army has the answers for this killing or situation could go worst.

everything was normal until your army crossed loc and beheaded our soldier. We cannot repeat the same mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom