What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is so Pathetic ..isn't that what Pakistan claims Indians did in January?

As per your claim.. "A single Indian soldier crossed the LOC..attacked your post killed your soldier and dropped his weapons in ensuing fire fight before crossing back."

Read that incident again......nowhere did it say that a single Indian soldier was involved. !!

TTP is already pissing in there shlawars.....;) because there real puppet master Americans are withdrawing from Afghanistan.... TTP is now more based in Afghanistan then Pakistan.... Last two year PA has done big operations against them and now they are shouting for peace negotiations in news papers..
I have written word expectation not sure only God knows what is the future.......

MY dear friend.... Presence of less american soldier is more dangerous than having high no of soldiers..... Because americans has not much to loose and they can play their dangerous game which they are masters of..... You know..... CIA...... and their drons... (this is my view)

R.I.P to the dead..... Why you guys jumping blindly accusing each other????? when we don't know what exactly happen there?? does any one here witnessed the incident to prove others wrong....

Something serious is going to take place on LOC.

Even an war can't save manmohan singh . But congress is desperate for sure when president took just seven days send afzal guru file to the gallows.

An Indian army spokesman said that the soldier had been killed in a firefight, in which one Indian soldier was also wounded, and an AK47 rifle was discovered by his side when the body was recovered.

"We detected some suspicious movement yesterday near the LoC (Line of Control) inside our territory and the challengers from our side fired and in the ensuing firefight he was killed," Lieutenant Colonel Rajesh Kalia, a spokesman for the Indian army's northern command, told AFP.

"At that time we did not know he was a Pakistani soldier. We killed an infiltrator," the spokesman added.

Kalia said that India expected to return the body to the Pakistani authorities later in the day.

A Pakistani official confirmed that contact had been made with the Indian authorities for the return of the body of the soldier, identified only as Ikhlaq.

The soldier had "inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Khoi Ratta sector" and has "reportedly been killed by Indians", the Pakistani security official told AFP on condition of anonymity.

Indian troops kill Pakistani soldier near Kashmir border | Bangkok Post: news

so you decided to be the Indian Windjammer :angry:

At least mentioning me is earning you some brownie (literally) points......but do us a favour, if you must then make an effort to contribute something.......there's a good lad. !!

If the soldier had crossed by genuine mistake then this is sad and unfortunate.

But the Indian side always has to be wary about infiltration by non-state actors so their reaction is understandable.

I recall another recent case in which a Pakistani soldier had crossed over to talk to some village girl and he was allowed to return unharmed.

An Indian army spokesman said that the soldier had been killed in a firefight, in which one Indian soldier was also wounded, and an AK47 rifle was discovered by his side when the body was recovered.

"We detected some suspicious movement yesterday near the LoC (Line of Control) inside our territory and the challengers from our side fired and in the ensuing firefight he was killed," Lieutenant Colonel Rajesh Kalia, a spokesman for the Indian army's northern command, told AFP.

"At that time we did not know he was a Pakistani soldier. We killed an infiltrator," the spokesman added.

Kalia said that India expected to return the body to the Pakistani authorities later in the day.

A Pakistani official confirmed that contact had been made with the Indian authorities for the return of the body of the soldier, identified only as Ikhlaq.

The soldier had "inadvertently crossed the Line of Control in Khoi Ratta sector" and has "reportedly been killed by Indians", the Pakistani security official told AFP on condition of anonymity.

Indian troops kill Pakistani soldier near Kashmir border | Bangkok Post: news

The bolded part clarifies lot of doubts in minds of my pakistani friends..... The way both army behaving i am sure this is not done on purpose.... just the solider were in Wrong place in wrong time.... Thats it....

MY dear friend.... Presence of less american soldier is more dangerous than having high no of soldiers..... Because americans has not much to loose and they can play their dangerous game which they are masters of..... You know..... CIA...... and their drons... (this is my view)

Less soldier make there game dangerous.. CIA is already there.. i don't think Taliban want any base of Americans left in Afghanistan..... If they do so they will become more easy pray for Taliban.... Either they should stay with same number or leave.....

a person intrudes the loc enters 500 m inside India and injures a soldier, should we ask him is he lost ?

I can see heavy build up of troop on both sides starting from rookies to elite members.

"And here we are witnessing a heavy exchange of arguments on pdf"

No major casualties yet..except that few a$$es got kicked. :p:

* I am afraid if I would be the first casualty for trolling in the middle of heated arguments.

Even an war can't save manmohan singh . But congress is desperate for sure when president took just seven days send afzal guru file to the gallows.

I prefer Congress over BJP.... specially when BJP is giving Modi name has PM..... but my preference doesn't count because i am not Indian....

A single soldier? There was a single soldier in a place like the LoC, and incredibly he got lost? There's all kinds of stuff that is not adding up, especially in the media release

I haven't read the entire thread but having got as far as post # 54 one gets the drift.

The following does not add up :

a) To cross the LoC the Pak soldier must have had to leave his own defences, cross his own mine field, cross the Indian Minefield and then approach the Indian Defences.

b) From own defences rearward movement towards own country can go un noticed / un challenged but forward movement cannot go un noticed. The Minefield laid by a defender is under observation at all times. How could his own comrades not have observed this ?

c) In such sensitive areas movement is always as ' buddies' , single movement does not happen. It is possible therefore that this man was a part of a group that went back in a hurry and on realising that one Gent is not there the bogey of inadvertent crossing was raised.

d) If the Pak soldier was unarmed something is wrong coz no one moves unarmed. If he had weapons he should have surrendered. I read in a post that some Indian soldiers were injured. If so , then point (c) above seems plausible .

More to it that meets the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom