What's new

Pakistan Army restricts Geo Channels in its offices

Oh yeah!
Whats ur culture then?

Mujras in weddings and parties thats a norm in pakistan?

Whats the diff between that and this
hhahahahahahaha WTF did i just read mujras common in wedding and parties look kid go home u r drunk i dont know from where did u get this info from ??? hahhaahhahahahahahahah cant stop laughing maan these indian hindus they dont have brain i guess i think the survey was conducted by RAW paid media :omghaha::rofl:

Isn't Geo the largest media outlet with the most viewers in the country? Obviously people like to watch it more than any other channel. What does that say?

They are a mafia and that's all it is. They take foreign aid to malign the Army.

Oh yeah!
Whats ur culture then?
Mujras in weddings and parties thats a norm in pakistan?
Whats the diff between that and this

Dear Hindutva troll. This post was not directed at you but since you have decided to interfere in the internal matter of Pakistan i would like to remind you that Pakistan has a rich tradition and music and unique culture.

Isn't Geo the largest media outlet with the most viewers in the country? Obviously people like to watch it more than any other channel. What does that say?
GEO news naa but geo sports and geo kahani is popular mostly ladies watch geo kahani because of plays etc and for news Express or dunya news is popular

Wouldn't they rather know what is being said about them?

This is going to be just as useless as the ban on posters of Indian actors and actresses in Cantonment areas.
that is the job of ISI media wing

They are a mafia and that's all it is. They take foreign aid to malign the Army.

GEO news naa but geo sports and geo kahani is popular mostly ladies watch geo kahani because of plays etc and for news Express or dunya news is popular

They are a media outlet, pure and simple. Their finances, programming and viewership is pretty open to examination and analysis. If they are doing anything illegal, it should be easy to prove.

that is the job of ISI media wing

ISI media wing? Since when does a spy agency need a media wing? This should be the job of the ISPR.

Dear Hindutva troll. This post was not directed at you but since you have decided to interfere in the internal matter of Pakistan i would like to remind you that Pakistan has a rich tradition and music and unique culture.
Does the post look like troll to u my dear cyber jehadi?:rolleyes:

Two things are unlimited. Sun as a source of energy and @VCheng whining. In fact there is a limit to the sun. But not to @VCheng whining.

They are a media outlet, pure and simple. Their finances, programming and viewership is pretty open to examination and analysis. If they are doing anything illegal, it should be easy to prove.

ISI media wing? Since when does a spy agency need a media wing? This should be the job of the ISPR.
Now no one will answer this.
People think that india will just start funding geo without anyone knowing shit about that.

Why not audit geo and find out the source of their funding?

my father in law is in media wing :undecided: whats wrong with it is it bad for an intelligence agency to keep an eye on all the national and international news what is happening in this world and who are propogating against Pakistan

my father in law is in media wing :undecided: whats wrong with it is it bad for an intelligence agency to keep an eye on all the national and international news what is happening in this world and who are propogating against Pakistan

That is the job of the ISPR, not ISI, which is supposed to be the external spy agency. The ISI has no business in meddling in the internal affairs of Pakistan.

Why not audit geo and find out the source of their funding?

That should be pretty easy and open, but perhaps it is more fun to make allegations?

Whats the point of banning, this is ridiculous and shows intolerance towards propaganda.. take them to court and sue them on grounds on which Geo should be sued.

Whats the point of banning, this is ridiculous and shows intolerance towards propaganda.. take them to court and sue them on grounds on which Geo should be sued.

Well MOD has already submitted a petition against Geo. So legal course if followed. This is just to show more disgust towards traitors of this nation.

Interesting point from he-man ,why not audit and find source of their capital?

That is the job of the ISPR, not ISI, which is supposed to be the external spy agency. The ISI has no business in meddling in the internal affairs of Pakistan.

That should be pretty easy and open, but perhaps it is more fun to make allegations?
what am i suppose to say meddling in internal affairs and keeping an eye on things are two different things buddy

Isi's no 1 concern should be TTP and india ,not the geo tv:rolleyes:

what am i suppose to say meddling in internal affairs and keeping an eye on things are two different things buddy

Keeping an eye on EXTERNAL affairs is the role ISI should play. The Army and ISI have absolutely no business meddling in the INTERNAL affairs of Pakistan.

This "keeping an eye" started decades ago and now has morphed into an uncontrollable and unaccountable juggernaut that answers to no one but itself. This is a recipe for national disaster, some of which we are seeing unfold already.

Back
Top Bottom