What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Chief of Air Staff Zaheer Ahmed Babar Sidhu awarding Sword of Honour to ASUO Abdul Qahar

Passing out parade of 145th PMA Long Course, 12th Mujahid Course, 19th Lady Cadet Course and 64th Integrated Course held at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), Kakul........

1648642245426.png

1648642327662.png

Chief of Air Staff Zaheer Ahmed Babar Sidhu awarding Sword of Honour to ASUO Abdul Qahar

Passing out parade of 145th PMA Long Course, 12th Mujahid Course, 19th Lady Cadet Course and 64th Integrated Course held at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), Kakul........

View attachment 828637

View attachment 828638
My nephew passed out too and got commissioned into his father's regiment. Good day!

Proud of you boy!!
2nd LT Abdul Qahar Kakar – a Pashtun officer from Balochistan won the coveted "Sword of Honour" from Pakistan Military Academy at yesterday passing out parade.

He was overall the best graduating officer of his course.

He was Academy Senior Under Officer (ASUO) of 145th PMA Long Course...

1648815789803.png

Mr Zalmay Khalilzad, ex US Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation & a prominent guest speaker at Islamabad Security Dialogue called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS), at GHQ today.

1648848429633.png

Has the Mujahid Force been absorbed into the army?. If so, in what role.

@PanzerKiel @Signalian
@Desert Fox 1
**I stand corrected by PK. MF is still a paramilitary outfit. One indication of this is that the PA website is also not showing MF as one of its Infantry Regiments whereas some of the open sources indicated otherwise.**

Ignore what I posted below earlier:

Yes, MF was amalgamated into the Army as its 7th Infantry regiment two years ago.
It is now the youngest of the Pakistan Army regiments after Punjab, Baloch, FF, AK, Sind and NLI (in order).

Last edited:
**I stand corrected by PK. MF is still a paramilitary outfit. One indication of this is that the PA website is also not showing MF as one of its Infantry Regiments whereas some of the open sources indicated otherwise.**

Ignore what I posted below earlier:

Yes, MF was amalgamated into the Army as its 7th Infantry regiment two years ago.
It is now the youngest of the Pakistan Army regiments after Punjab, Baloch, FF, AK, Sind and NLI (in order).
If that is the case then why MF haveing sperate pass out parade ?

Back
Top Bottom