What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

@PakistanFauj

PM Imran Khan chaired a high level meeting to review law & order situation & implementation status of National Action Plan 2014 that was formulated to ensure security throughout Pakistan Meeting was attended by COAS, DGISI , DGMO, DGISPR , DGMI.

@PakistanFauj

PM Imran Khan chaired a high level meeting to review law & order situation & implementation status of National Action Plan 2014 that was formulated to ensure security throughout Pakistan Meeting was attended by COAS, DGISI , DGMO, DGISPR , DGMI.

Just a PR show and little bit late many would say, let’s see if they can change something.

Prime Minister Imran Khan and General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) visited Ali Mardan Villa Peshawar, a 17th century Mughal period monument conserved by the KP DOAM Official.

1628342281573.png

1628342304395.png

H.E. Nong Rong, Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ

Lt General Faiz Hameed, Director General Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) was also present during meeting.

Aug 10, 2021·

1628603920152.png

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa & US Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin III spoke during a phone call,

“We discussed our mutual interest in regional stability, & I reiterated my desire to continue improving the important U.S. –Pakistan relationship” US Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin

1628611796488.png

August 11, 2021

general retired hulusi akar is in the meeting with chief of army staff general qamar javed bajwa photo ispr

General (retired) Hulusi Akar is in the meeting with Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa.

Turkish Defence Minister General (retired) Hulusi Akar called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Tuesday and discussed matters of mutual interest, the military said.

During the meeting, matters of mutual interest including defence and security cooperation between the two countries and overall regional security situation especially the Afghan peace process were discussed, a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

“Both reiterated the desire to further enhance bilateral relations including efforts for peace and stability in the region,” it added.

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa & US Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin III spoke during a phone call,

“We discussed our mutual interest in regional stability, & I reiterated my desire to continue improving the important U.S. –Pakistan relationship” US Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin

Just very frustrating that this COAS continues to BYPASS an elected Government. It is very disappointing that he continues to ignore rules and the elected government. He needs to follow protocols and get in line. US Secretary needs to call the Minister of Defence rather than the COAS. Why does COAS continue to ignore rules and protocols?

Just very frustrating that this COAS continues to BYPASS an elected Government. It is very disappointing that he continues to ignore rules and the elected government. He needs to follow protocols and get in line. US Secretary needs to call the Minister of Defence rather than the COAS. Why does COAS continue to ignore rules and protocols?
How innocently you say "this" COAS!! :angel: :D

BTW, pervez khattak is no imran khan. He probably prefers that COAS does this.

Because Imran Khan signed on his extension - an extension that was not needed at all. Specious arguments were raised about the situation with India and how we cannot have a change of leadership in the middle of a war. You think Imran Khan didn't know there is no need for Bajwa to continue? Khan and Bajwa are two faces of the same coin. I mean your Prime Minister stays away from military matters so much that he didn't even participate in the 23rd March event because of COVID symptoms. And a few days later he was shown sitting casually with his cronies.

How innocently you say "this" COAS!! :angel: :D

BTW, pervez khattak is no imran khan. He probably prefers that COAS does this.
Because Imran Khan signed on his extension - an extension that was not needed at all. Specious arguments were raised about the situation with India and how we cannot have a change of leadership in the middle of a war. You think Imran Khan didn't know there is no need for Bajwa to continue? Khan and Bajwa are two faces of the same coin. I mean your Prime Minister stays away from military matters so much that he didn't even participate in the 23rd March event because of COVID symptoms. And a few days later he was shown sitting casually with his cronies.

I guess my frustration is that This does not happen anywhere in the World where US's Sectary of Defence just picks up a phone and goes directly to the Top General totally bypassing the elected Civilian government. Example, Has this EVER happened in India? We can bad mouth India all we want but they follow protocols, and do not allow these foreign people to make joke of their elected government.

I guess my frustration is that This does not happen anywhere in the World where US's Sectary of Defence just picks up a phone and goes directly to the Top General totally bypassing the elected Civilian government. Example, Has this EVER happened in India? We can bad mouth India all we want but they follow protocols, and do not allow these foreign people to make joke of their elected government.

I completely agree with you. And for that to happen, we need sincere Pakistanis everywhere, especially on leadership positions. The current leadership comprises puppets of foreign masters.

Back
Top Bottom