What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Fencing of balochistan border with Afghanistan has started.
IMG_20180826_100731.jpeg
IMG_20180824_183643.jpeg

What about Lt Gen Hidayat ur Rehman, with him being from Gilgit, he knows the dynamics of the area rather well which is essential due to it's strategic location in context of CPEC, plus it would be great to have a Chief from minority area such as GB/AK.Kudos
@WAJsal @Arsalan
Well it will have some emotional value with the Chinef coming from GB area, nothing more than that. NO strategic value really (like you said understanding the area, that wont be there).
Lt Gen Nadeem Raza have been made CGS and seems like the strongest candidate of COAS.
He replaced Lt Gen Bilal who have been moved and made commander of Rawalpindi 10 Corps. He is also a contender for holding key position in past (but recent move is somewhat undermining)

Nadeem Raza do not look like COAS material really but i think

What about Lt-General Sarfraz Sattar, currently DG SPD i think. Have served as chief of military intelligence chief and also as attache in India. Also he is TOP of seniority list.

Another candidate may be Lt-General Humayun Aziz, have battle field experience, have held top posts and served with MI in the past.

What about Lt-General Sarfraz Sattar, currently DG SPD i think. Have served as chief of military intelligence chief and also as attache in India. Also he is TOP of seniority list.
I have heard Gen Sarfraz Satter is extremely bright, those selected for command of SPD usually are.Kudos Sir

Isn't it a bit dumb the shadows of the personals are on the grey cloth

The guy with the rifle can be easily seen as the rifle can be half seen easily
The guy on the ladder can also be seen cause he's above the cloth
The 2 guys with those bamboos can be detected by looking at the shadow on the cloth and how they are holding that bamboo

Isn't it a bit dumb the shadows of the personals are on the grey cloth

The guy with the rifle can be easily seen as the rifle can be half seen easily
The guy on the ladder can also be seen cause he's above the cloth
The 2 guys with those bamboos can be detected by looking at the shadow on the cloth and how they are holding that bamboo
Its just a basic, precautionary measure. If there was active firing going on in that area in the recent past, they would be more careful.

Well it will have some emotional value with the Chinef coming from GB area, nothing more than that. NO strategic value really (like you said understanding the area, that wont be there).
Lt Gen Nadeem Raza have been made CGS and seems like the strongest candidate of COAS.
He replaced Lt Gen Bilal who have been moved and made commander of Rawalpindi 10 Corps. He is also a contender for holding key position in past (but recent move is somewhat undermining)

Nadeem Raza do not look like COAS material really but i think

Another candidate may be Lt-General Humayun Aziz, have battle field experience, have held top posts and served with MI in the past.

Seniority criteria needs to be put to rest. Fresh thinking is needed in order to reform the armed forces to fight the wars of tomorrow.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom