What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Whats with the Camo? Looks ridiculous but i am worried that the burden on my vision may not be the worst of it all. The design do not seems very efficient either.

If you are referring to the design of the camo, it has been tested in the desert and found to offer better camouflage. Dont know what you found ridiculous about a desert camo.

If you are referring to the design of the camo, it has been tested in the desert and found to offer better camouflage. Dont know what you found ridiculous about a desert camo.
Yes, i was talking to design of camo or to be honest, lack of it. To me, not an expert, it just looks like the standard sand color (which would have been better) with large squares and rectangle green and dark brown patches (which do not make much sense)

Yes, i was talking to design of camo or to be honest, lack of it. To me, not an expert, it just looks like the standard sand color (which would have been better) with large squares and rectangle green and dark brown patches (which do not make much sense)

Upgraded T-85IIAPs will likely operate in Bahawalpur/ Khair pur tamewali region along with Alkhalid and T-80ud. The camo was tested tested in that terrain and was found effective.

sunset_cholistan.jpg

Raadul-Barq-4.jpg

Turkey may lose a $1.5 billion defense deal as the diplomatic crisis with the US escalates. The contract
external.png
in question is Pakistan's planned acquisition of 30 Turkish-made T129 ATAK helicopter gunships. The T129 is produced by Turkish Aerospace Industries but partly uses US-made engine parts for which TAI will need US export licenses. If those licenses are not issued Turkey cannot legally export the gunships to Pakistan. The helicopter is powered by two CTS800-4A turboshaft engines that are manufactured by LHTEC, a joint venture between the American firm Honeywell and the British company Rolls-Royce. Turkey and Pakistan signed a deal July 13th for 30 T129 ATAK helicopter gunships. More »

Turkey may lose a $1.5 billion defense deal as the diplomatic crisis with the US escalates. The contract
external.png
in question is Pakistan's planned acquisition of 30 Turkish-made T129 ATAK helicopter gunships. The T129 is produced by Turkish Aerospace Industries but partly uses US-made engine parts for which TAI will need US export licenses. If those licenses are not issued Turkey cannot legally export the gunships to Pakistan. The helicopter is powered by two CTS800-4A turboshaft engines that are manufactured by LHTEC, a joint venture between the American firm Honeywell and the British company Rolls-Royce. Turkey and Pakistan signed a deal July 13th for 30 T129 ATAK helicopter gunships. More »

what are alternate options?

external.png

what are alternate options?
None really.
We were not satisfied with the Chinese ones, Turkish engines for T129 are still some years away. May be we will sit and wait.

BUT

It may soon be resolved between US and Turkey

BUT

This US link in T129 will always be like a sword hanging over our heads!

Upgraded T-85IIAPs will likely operate in Bahawalpur/ Khair pur tamewali region along with Alkhalid and T-80ud. The camo was tested tested in that terrain and was found effective.

sunset_cholistan.jpg

Raadul-Barq-4.jpg
This one at least looks effective with the main body having a proper camo rather than square patches of different colors. Still, as you said, if this was tested and found effective, i am not a trained person to comment on this. Just shared an observation and admit that i might be wrong with it. :)
cam4.jpg

Nice camo with different earth tone patches mixed up in confusing style.

battlefield-desert-camo-1-24-m1a2-81810big.jpg

larger, fused patches

he0817a_4.jpg

of the simple Sand Color

OURS
Dj_qRkqXsAAEM45.jpg

Last edited:
Ours is straight out of cartoon network toonami
None really.
We were not satisfied with the Chinese ones, Turkish engines for T129 are still some years away. May be we will sit and wait.

BUT

It may soon be resolved between US and Turkey

BUT

This US link in T129 will always be like a sword hanging over our heads!

This one at least looks effective with the main body having a proper camo rather than square patches of different colors. Still, as you said, if this was tested and found effective, i am not a trained person to comment on this. Just shared an observation and admit that i might be wrong with it. :)
View attachment 492278
Nice camo with different earth tone patches mixed up in confusing style.

View attachment 492279
larger, fused patches

View attachment 492280
of the simple Sand Color

OURS
View attachment 492281

Our guys look more tough and like they have seen good amount of action.

It is nice to see how far the capability of the average grunt has come.

Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa (COAS) hosted a banquet dinner in the honour of leading Christian clergy in Pakistan. The dinner was attended, among others, by His Eminence Cardinal Joseph Coutts and Right Reverend Humphrey Sarfraz Peter.

Chief of Army Staff regarded the appointment of Cardinal Coutts as a great national honour and a milestone towards fostering national harmony and accord.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom