What's new

Pakistan Army Information

WechatIMG1.jpg

This new video is freaking indians out ! A neutral assessment of India-Pak conflict will ikely result in Pakistan Victory because of several advantages! MUST SHARE, Info about AL Khalid Tanks, Nukes, and Intelligence

, Asslam o alkium dear members
I am posting this on the behalf of my younger sister, actually we are double minded, whether to choose m cadit in army or navy? She passed written exam of navy for m cadets. please guide that where will she work and what will be her designation and all that. Also share that what is best army or navy? Thanks in advance your advice will be highly appreciated :) Jazakallah

, Asslam o alkium dear members
I am posting this on the behalf of my younger sister, actually we are double minded, whether to choose m cadit in army or navy? She passed written exam of navy for m cadets. please guide that where will she work and what will be her designation and all that. Also share that what is best army or navy? Thanks in advance your advice will be highly appreciated :) Jazakallah

Except for the airforce, women in army and navy are inducted in support functions like AMC, ASC, IT etc.

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM

I want to know about department which comes under PO BOX 758 Rawalpindi?
In add job title is (Pak Army Jobs 2016 PO Box 758 Rawalpindi Public Sector Oraganization )

30783.jpg

is this really Pak army job ?
as per my knowledge Pak army announce commission every year & ministry of Defense announce civilian jobs through FPSC .so what type of job is this ,if this is really pak army job .

Regards

Budget is the issue other wise PANTSIR S2 is the way forward

What's so special in Pantsir which is not there in the Chinese options ? And do you really think Indians will let the Russians sell an offensive weapon to us ?

Back
Top Bottom