What's new

Pakistan Army chief asks officers to read book on success of Indian democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even it does, it will probably be censored and blocked by China - so no need to sweat.

Because both countries became independent at the same time and followed different trajectories?
Still USA, UK, Canada, Japan, and Australia are better examples.

There is a reason why Nawaz Sharif won the elections. That is because despite the ills the people of Pakistan WANT him to be their Prime Minister. The people voted to bring him to power.

If that was not the case, then they would have removed him and put up Imran Khan or xyz other person as the Prime Minister.

If the majority of Pakistan is as dissatisfied with him as you are, then they would NOT vote for him in the coming elections next year.

You are no one to impose YOUR view on how things should be on others. That is the opposite of democracy. And if you think you do speak for the people of Pakistan, then stand in elections, the people of Pakistan would (naturally) vote for you.
Again bookish knowledge and bookish speech ... On ground realities are entirely different ... NS has no support at all in Sindh, KPK and Balochistan ... He has very little support in South Punjab ... His only support is in north of Punjab ...

How he won ... Check out the turnout ... it was pathetic ... Besides that there is no democracy in Pakistan ... majority of votes lies with rural areas ,,, in rural areas chaudhry is the king ... He keeps them away from education and all the facilities,,, looted millions in the name of development funds and then during election spends few hundred thousands for buying votes .... these electables given party tickets ... How do you know that people support NS or Imran Khan ... Have you ever visited Pakistan ...

The reality is entirely different ...

You need to study the history of Sub-continent ... Most of the parliamentarians in Pakistan are landlords ... do you know how did they become landlord in the first place ... 90% of the land lords of sub-continents betrayed their own people and sold themselves to Britishers ... in return of their loyalty Britishers gave them land and hence they became landlord ... you were lucky that Indian land reforms were successful and most of the landlords were handled ... unfortunately, in Pakistan our leadership could not survive and we lost Quaid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan at a very early stage hence left our country on those landlords ,,, sometimes they were wearing army unifroms and sometimes civilians but they are from same treacherous families ...

My just one question ,,, how come a criminal manage to get vote from people when it is proved that he transferred black money to outside Pakistan ??

The matter is not about controlling the crime or fulfilling the duty but there is an agenda behind such type of articles and words hence, telling the fact of no interference at all. Pakistan Army has an S.O.P to follow and is aware of duties to perform whatever the crime is. There are other departments as well to fulfill their responsibility and act as per jurisdiction.

I agree that in context of current article your argument is correct but on a border picture what you are saying that everyone should take care of hi own job ... In ideal situation this would have been correct but are we living an ideal situation ???? Our political leadership, beaurcracy and judiciary are one of the most corrupt persons in Pakistan ...

Armed forces is the only institution not corrupt at institutional level (individuals could be corrupt at some positions) ... So if they limit their scope to security only then who will save common people who are being exploited by evey part of the system ...

Do you think if it conitnues like this Pakistan will remain to be defended by armed forces ???? it will dis-integrate within ... injustice cannot prevail for long ...

It is simple to see. Zardari, Nawaz Shareef, and Imran Khan all have 'foreign manufacturing' in them. They are mental slaves to the West (even though IK likes to portray himself as a maverick, independent thinking nationalist) and to the extent they have power in Pakistan, the West has power in Pakistan. In this context, our only hope is in the Army playing a nationalistic role. When the Army influences government and gains a strong position over it, in reality it gains strength over Western influence. It is why the Army needs to be very select in who gets promoted. We need pious, religious people who are NOT mental slaves of the West, have strong nationalistic tendencies, and have the guts to do what it takes, even if it means grabbing the government by its throat and making a demand for outcomes.

I have had extremely bad feelings about this Bajwa guy, and my discomfort has not decreased with this news. I am in a wait and see mode on how he handles the Indian/Afghan hand in terrorism, and support of Kashmir independence movement.

So he accepts that his civilian govt has no role in running country!
Its rumor or may be fact. During Imran Khan anti PMLn corruption drive in Islamabad, majority of army top Generals were ready to dissolve PMLn govt , but Gen Bajwa refused to be a part of that plan. One of reason he become COAS and Maryam Nawaz tweet the selection of new COAS few days before ISPR officially announce new COAS.

It is simple to see. Zardari, Nawaz Shareef, and Imran Khan all have 'foreign manufacturing' in them. They are mental slaves to the West (even though IK likes to portray himself as a maverick, independent thinking nationalist) and to the extent they have power in Pakistan, the West has power in Pakistan. In this context, our only hope is in the Army playing a nationalistic role. When the Army influences government and gains a strong position over it, in reality it gains strength over Western influence. It is why the Army needs to be very select in who gets promoted. We need pious, religious people who are NOT mental slaves of the West, have strong nationalistic tendencies, and have the guts to do what it takes, even if it means grabbing the government by its throat and making a demand for outcomes.

I have had extremely bad feelings about this Bajwa guy, and my discomfort has not decreased with this news. I am in a wait and see mode on how he handles the Indian/Afghan hand in terrorism, and support of Kashmir independence movement.
Agreed with you, we need pious people who have guts, who are willing to take risks.

An army fight for the Constitution of the country, even take pledge by the Constitution. And then when i see quote like these from a COAS
quote-what-is-a-constitution-it-is-a-booklet-with-twelve-or-ten-pages-i-can-tear-them-away-muhammad-zia-ul-haq-71-15-21.jpg

People wonder why Pakistan is not messed up

How come not a single Pakistani newspaper got this news, not even any American or international newspaper got this news...I really don't think that bharti media would be allowed such an exclusive news breaks from the COAS of PA ...But we all the know the shameless and delusional bhartis are well-known for printing facts after facts directly from their rears.. so this news is one of those farts...I mean the facts

pakistani newspapers get in trouble for printing internal army deliberations

One has to be an idiot to tout the Indian model as something to be aspired for. When civilians preside over servicemen, you get failures like Tejas, Arjun, Nirbhay, and lots more. In Pakistan, we would have seen the disaster of Mirage-2000 if the PAF chief was forced to listen to this army chief, or the civilians.

This is exactly why General bajwa is probably the best army chief we've had in our 70 years history.
Thank you sir :-)

He looks and sound spineless!! Tough days ahead for Pakistan! Bad choice Raheel Shareef

I agree that in context of current article your argument is correct but on a border picture what you are saying that everyone should take care of hi own job ... In ideal situation this would have been correct but are we living an ideal situation ???? Our political leadership, beaurcracy and judiciary are one of the most corrupt persons in Pakistan ...

Armed forces is the only institution not corrupt at institutional level (individuals could be corrupt at some positions) ... So if they limit their scope to security only then who will save common people who are being exploited by evey part of the system ...

Do you think if it conitnues like this Pakistan will remain to be defended by armed forces ???? it will dis-integrate within ... injustice cannot prevail for long ...

It is not going to be continued like this... In'Sha'ALLAH. Armed Forces are aware of its responsibility, trust me. :-)..... Military will not interfere into politics and Security of Pakistan is the responsibility so hope you understand. I would like to go by different and descent means rather than merely toppling Government and making them martyrs.

It is not going to be continued like this... In'Sha'ALLAH. Armed Forces are aware of its responsibility, trust me. :-)..... Military will not interfere into politics and Security of Pakistan is the responsibility so hope you understand. I would like to go by different and descent means rather than merely toppling Government and making them martyrs.
I hope you are right ... And if you are right than military has many supporting hands ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom