What's new

Pakistan Army chief asks officers to read book on success of Indian democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
An army fight for the Constitution of the country, even take pledge by the Constitution. And then when i see quote like these from a COAS
quote-what-is-a-constitution-it-is-a-booklet-with-twelve-or-ten-pages-i-can-tear-them-away-muhammad-zia-ul-haq-71-15-21.jpg
Correction dont fight for the constitution of the country ... army fight for the people of country ...

Constitution in reality is just a piece of paper ... it is really a piece of paper ...

Only reality is people of the land and current constitution of Pakistan is failing to achieve its purpose i.e. welfare of people of pakistan ... so for me its just a piece of shit providing protection to powerfuls only including parlimantarian beaurecreats and generals ...

I think this view of coas bajwa will damage Pakistan.If he is not ready for tough stance against corrupt govt he should resign

In a longer run it will be good if Army doesn't interfere in running the country 'directly'. Without any doubt we have some lousy and incompetent so called democratic political leaders but with time, they will get better. Prime example is PPP Govt where this very same democratic system almost wiped out PPP in 2013 general elections after their dismal performance.They are just confined to Sindh now.

nice development if COAS has said so. Learning from enemy's success is not a bad Idea. But here in Pakistan there a significant size of people who abhore civilian rule and call them inefficient, corrupt and even traitor. They fail to see what Martial law has done to Pakistan.
Pakistan sit in US craddle due to Gen Ayub. Pakistan lost 1971 due to Gen Yahya. Pakistan joined Afghan war under US due to gen Zia. Pakistan lost Siachen due to Gen Zia. Pakistan Lost Kargil due to Mushy. Pakistan entered WoT due to Mushy. Pakistan let India build dams on Pak rivers due to Mushy.
Who are these corrupt politicians. look at history
22 family ruled(looted) Pak economy under Ayub, Shareef are products of Zia, Imran PTI is brainchild of Gen Pasha, Zardari enthroned by Mushy. Mullahs and moullana produced by Zia under US financial assistance.
And yet Civilian are bloody traitors.
Army is doing right thing now let support it.stand by it its the only way we can fight and Crush terrorism and stand up to Indian(slum dog) the bully.

Source is Hindustan times :D
How come not a single Pakistani newspaper got this news, not even any American or international newspaper got this news...I really don't think that bharti media would be allowed such an exclusive news breaks from the COAS of PA ...But we all the know the shameless and delusional bhartis are well-known for printing facts after facts directly from their rears.. so this news is one of those farts...I mean the facts

Correction dont fight for the constitution of the country ... army fight for the people of country ...
You are fundamentally incorrect.

Constitution is the will of the people. It is not just FOR the people, it is BY the people.
The people in their wisdom choose their elected representatives and exercise the collective will through which any Nation is governed.

Anyone who goes against the Constitution is committing treason.

I think this view of coas bajwa will damage Pakistan.If he is not ready for tough stance against corrupt govt he should resign
Pakistan will be damaged because the General will follow those that the people of Pakistan elected ?

There is no source but Indians only. The news in subject is to malign Pakistan Army and this misleading and lie agenda is the part of propaganda against Pakistan. The news item is deliberately posted like this so the PA can be painted as always interested in politics rather than safeguarding the country.

PA is not interested in politics at all and is fully committed for the security of Country and to follow the institutional law/rules. And one thing for sure, not just COAS Bajwa alone but every officer read about India (understanding the enemy) in depth not for its Government run style but many more things.

You are fundamentally incorrect.

Constitution is the will of the people. It is not just FOR the people, it is BY the people.
The people in their wisdom choose their elected representatives and exercise the collective will through which any Nation is governed.

Anyone who goes against the Constitution is committing treason.

Pakistan will be damaged because the General will follow those that the people of Pakistan elected ?
No i am not fundamentally wrong ... i am talking about on ground realities ...

On ground realities 99% of Pakistanies havent read the document which you are claiming to be a document by the people ...

For bookish concept it is fine to saw that constitution is by the people for the people but is it really implemented in its spirit or is the constituion capable enough to be eligible to give the will of common people to them ??? Whats the will of common people ? Common people wants justice equal rights s
And security of basic needs ??? Is current constitution capable to provide that ??? Answere i big no ... zardari known as one of the corrupt person in history of pakistan was our president and we found the money he looted but cant do a dime as constitution provided immunity to him ...

NS ... caught red handed with looted money ... money trail is there accepted by current finance minister on oath and stamp papers ... but we cant do a dime as all investigation agencies reports to him and judges (also not completely independent) even if want to cannot punish PM unless investigators provide evidence which they will not ..

So for me its a piece of shit for protection of powerful and to keep on haunting weaks ...

There is no source but Indians only. The news in subject is to malign Pakistan Army and this misleading and lie agenda is the part of propaganda against Pakistan. The news item is deliberately posted like this so the PA can be painted as always interested in politics rather than safeguarding the country.

PA is not interested in politics at all and is fully committed for the security of Country and to follow the institutional law/rules. And one thing for sure, not just COAS Bajwa alone but every officer read about India (understanding the enemy) in depth not for its Government run style but many more things.

Sir if Pakistan army is not interested in controlling white collor crimes which are increasing by each passing day than only Allah can save Pakistan from breakdown ... otherwise injustice cannot prevail for long ... mark my words ...

Sir if Pakistan army is not interested in controlling white collor crimes which are increasing by each passing day than only Allah can save Pakistan from breakdown ... otherwise injustice cannot prevail for long ... mark my words ...

The matter is not about controlling the crime or fulfilling the duty but there is an agenda behind such type of articles and words hence, telling the fact of no interference at all. Pakistan Army has an S.O.P to follow and is aware of duties to perform whatever the crime is. There are other departments as well to fulfill their responsibility and act as per jurisdiction.

No i am not fundamentally wrong ... i am talking about on ground realities ...

On ground realities 99% of Pakistanies havent read the document which you are claiming to be a document by the people ...

For bookish concept it is fine to saw that constitution is by the people for the people but is it really implemented in its spirit or is the constituion capable enough to be eligible to give the will of common people to them ??? Whats the will of common people ? Common people wants justice equal rights s
And security of basic needs ??? Is current constitution capable to provide that ??? Answere i big no ... zardari known as one of the corrupt person in history of pakistan was our president and we found the money he looted but cant do a dime as constitution provided immunity to him ...

NS ... caught red handed with looted money ... money trail is there accepted by current finance minister on oath and stamp papers ... but we cant do a dime as all investigation agencies reports to him and judges (also not completely independent) even if want to cannot punish PM unless investigators provide evidence which they will not ..

So for me its a piece of shit for protection of powerful and to keep on haunting weaks ...

There is a reason why Nawaz Sharif won the elections. That is because despite the ills the people of Pakistan WANT him to be their Prime Minister. The people voted to bring him to power.

If that was not the case, then they would have removed him and put up Imran Khan or xyz other person as the Prime Minister.

If the majority of Pakistan is as dissatisfied with him as you are, then they would NOT vote for him in the coming elections next year.

You are no one to impose YOUR view on how things should be on others. That is the opposite of democracy. And if you think you do speak for the people of Pakistan, then stand in elections, the people of Pakistan would (naturally) vote for you.

How come not a single Pakistani newspaper got this news, not even any American or international newspaper got this news...I really don't think that bharti media would be allowed such an exclusive news breaks from the COAS of PA ...But we all the know the shameless and delusional bhartis are well-known for printing facts after facts directly from their rears.. so this news is one of those farts...I mean the facts
Here is the Pakistani Newspaper reporting it
http://nation.com.pk/national/13-Feb-2017/coordination-not-competition-with-civilians

There is nothing wrong in learning the right thing. An Indian bowler learning reverse swing from Wasim Akram doesn't mean he ceases to be Indian. In today's day and age, which country wants to see military coups?

How come not a single Pakistani newspaper got this news,

There is no source but Indians only.

While many Indian publications have syndicated the news and published it - the source is clearly mentioned in the second para - The Nation.

May be a good idea to read before posting something foolish. Anyway this piece was carried by reputed newspapers - not some far right mouthpiece - it's absurd to suggest that a dozen of the top Indian newspapers would deliberately publish unverified information. If only pro-Pakistan news is 'true' maybe you should publish your own newspaper. :)

While many Indian publications have syndicated the news and published it - the source is clearly mentioned in the second para - The Nation.

May be a good idea to read before posting something foolish. Anyway this piece was carried by reputed newspapers - not some far right mouthpiece - it's absurd to suggest that a dozen of the top Indian newspapers would deliberately publish unverified information. If only pro-Pakistan news is 'true' maybe you should publish your own newspaper. :)

I don't know what really hurt you too much that you resort to use such words which can be avoided and you can simply mention and that is it......

The book is the subject which includes Indian Chapter as well and the way Indian sources are trying to prove it, seems like we read Indian Governance as role model while being down here..... Save it for later, but wouldn't work here. It was quoted by Chief on account of learning and understanding the dynamics of Civilian & military coordination. This the source that quoted as
Coordination, not competition, with civilians
So, wording reflects what one is up-to. We don't need an Indian Government certificate here to run the business. Hope you got it clearly. The Indian Mouthpieces are lousy beyond needed when it comes to undermining the rival and we are well aware of the same.

The thread title quoting as Indian Democracy, don't ask others to go there but in short, we are aware about Indian democracy pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom