What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Has France delivered the 10 AS550 C3 attack helicopters to Pakistan after it had again offered them in 2012 according to The Philippine Star ? .... According to SIPRI, they were delivered in 2010 ... :undecided:

Which variant is Pak using currently?

@WebMaster @Zarvan @Aeronaut @F.O.X

Pakistan has AS350 in service for quite time and the AS550 C3 variant too. The lasts confirmed news was, they were in Pakistan, at a major airbase, undergoing trials. Later, rumors had that they are now in service.

Last edited by a moderator:
13062111201891346.jpg

Courtesy Windjammer :P

Courtesy Windjammer :P

That pic must be recent since this IL-78 was at CHaklala a couple of days ago.

So the Fennecs have been delivered then!

Looking forward to see pics of them in Pakistan!

That pic must be recent since this IL-78 was at CHaklala a couple of days ago.

So the Fennecs have been delivered then!

Looking forward to see pics of them in Pakistan!

and IL78-004 received last year ..... So the event is not so old .... :cheers:

Lots of chatter going on among the PA Aviation folks because PA has restarted talks with the Turks for the acquisition of T-129's. Talks were called of last time because necessary funds could not be arranged, lets see what the outcome is this time.

Regarding the T-129's - PM NS has personally got involved with this project, and has bought it up, with PM Erdogan - so lets wait and see, the negotiations are regarding two squadrons worth.

Regarding the T-129's - PM NS has personally got involved with this project, and has bought it up, with PM Erdogan - so lets wait and see, the negotiations are regarding two squadrons worth.

sirjee at $40m per it is an expensive proposition.....where is the money going to come from for such a capital investment. $800m to $1.0B with infrastructure and training....completely new platform.

i would rather prefer 20 AH-1Z Super-Cobras. they may be made available in 2015 as relations improve.

for $500m FMS financing

sirjee at $40m per it is an expensive proposition.....where is the money going to come from for such a capital investment. $800m to $1.0B with infrastructure and training....completely new platform.

i would rather prefer 20 AH-1Z Super-Cobras. they may be made available in 2015 as relations improve.

for $500m FMS financing

You are right - but the Turks are pushing for a foreign sale, as they want the Saudis to also buy it - NS is personally involved - long term financing by the Turks is feasible - as long as we provide sovereign guarantee's.

You are right - but the Turks are pushing for a foreign sale, as they want the Saudis to also buy it - NS is personally involved - long term financing by the Turks is feasible - as long as we provide sovereign guarantee's.

you r privy to info which i cannot comment on....lets c what happens

We want to see Tiger in Pak army but Gov is not giving fund I think.

Russian attack choppers are good for Pak.

Back
Top Bottom