What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Damn. costlier than Thunders? but then thunders cant provide CAS like an attack heli can.

sirjee at $40m per it is an expensive proposition.....where is the money going to come from for such a capital investment. $800m to $1.0B with infrastructure and training....completely new platform.

i would rather prefer 20 AH-1Z Super-Cobras. they may be made available in 2015 as relations improve.

for $500m FMS financing

Tender for arming fennec......... 2.75” Rockets for Launcher Type FZ-220 Installed on Fennec Helicopter

a. 75% HE
b. 25% Inert/Practice

</title> </head> <body> </body> <html> <head> <title>View All Tenders

13042712385366050.jpg

130323063429240145.jpg

lets wait and see.....:coffee:

yes indeed. but I heard The chinese Attack choppers have not a good armour or is equivalent to current Cobra fleet of PAK. Pakistan army needs a heavy attack choppers and Turkey Does not Sanction us of anything so PAA is considering. Tiger Eurocopter was also sought but Sanctions prevented. Good news is Tai chopper is also compatible with tow and nato standard anti tank launchers. personally I dont like the main Turret of tai chopper its just 20mm. wont do good enough against armour. But the 30 mm systems on chinese , apache and tiger are really effective.

The Fennecs are in Pakistan now, atleast a couple...PAA pilots did their test flights in France as well and also in Pak.

Back
Top Bottom