What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

7898_618502734828550_2017987897_n.jpg

Got this pic from ISPR, Is this some kind of foreign exercise?

4204.jpg

1000191_619761251369365_652102068_n.jpg

What AB is this?

Either Quetta or Peshawar, since Multan does not have any mountains and Tarbela does not cater to commercial traffic.

Probably Peshawar I would say, Quetta does not have Cobras.

BTW, those guys shouldn't be that near to the active runway and that too at a time when the aircraft is taking off. I remember the stern warnings that were given over at Multan airbase, even though it had no parallel taxiway and the Army Aviation taxi ramp joined up at the middle of the runway.

Either Quetta or Peshawar, since Multan does not have any mountains and Tarbela does not cater to commercial traffic.

Most likely Peshawar.. the infamous mountains that force the "jalebi" landing circuit might be those in the distance.

Most likely Peshawar.. the infamous mountains that force the "jalebi" landing circuit might be those in the distance.

I am 99% sure it isn't Peshawar. The scene is from Quetta, Cobras do go to Quetta & are many times stationed there, and many times they come from Quetta to SWA for operational deployment for 10-15 day time periods.

there are no Cobras at PWE

there are no Cobras at PWE

Peshawar is used as a base camp for FATA ops. Refueling and small maintenance, a transit between Multan and FATA.

Look at GE, you can see around 2-3 Cobras stationed there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom