What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Something like that would be a good buy consid wrong we are strut to provide air support to troops under attack at remote outposts. PAA is certainly not against fixed wing aircraft as they fly more Mushshaks than the aid force does.
Yep, and here's the thing, India inducted Apaches, you can't counter something like that with Cobras, Z-10s, T129s. A Super Tucano however can, it can outfly an Apache, carry more tank-busting munitions and what not.... Furthermore something like that could be built in Pakistan, creating jobs and what not.
Yep, and here's the thing, India inducted Apaches, you can't counter something like that with Cobras, Z-10s, T129s. A Super Tucano however can, it can outfly an Apache, carry more tank-busting munitions and what not.... Furthermore something like that could be built in Pakistan, creating jobs and what not.
Though Mushaks are more for observation role I think

Army Aviation
Means something really new news for us, hopefully something good in capabilities and then actually materialized too @Blacklight
Isn't the 'AW news' belong to Naval Aviation department?
The 24 figure is still valid? 🤔
@Tipu7 This mean PN really serious on AW both option in actual, what are they chances that they select it not agian go for Chinese z9s etc

Last edited:
Army Aviation
An Indian twitter account is claiming that Pakistan will continue to use Puma helicopters as negotiations with Russia for new MI 17 helicopters have stalled. Any truth to this claim or is it BS.

An Indian twitter account is claiming that Pakistan will continue to use Puma helicopters as negotiations with Russia for new MI 17 helicopters have stalled. Any truth to this claim or is it BS.
With any negotiations there are stalls, and rapid developments, Its always a "W" shaped event. I wouldn't read too much into what twitter champions have to say.

Do keep in mind that we maintain a very good MRO+ facility for the Mi-17's, so there is a lot less arm twisting by the Russians, and right now they do want to sell to us.

Ultimately, PAA is due for a major overhaul, both on the lift capability side, as well as the anti-Armour side, so I would would have faith in the Almighty that it all works out.

With any negotiations there are stalls, and rapid developments, Its always a "W" shaped event. I wouldn't read too much into what twitter champions have to say.

Ultimately, PAA is due for a major overhaul, both on the lift capablity side, as well as the anti-Armour side, so I would would have faith in the Almighty that it all works out.
Any discussion on MI 26 aswell with russian for heavyweight uplift or not ?

PAA is also considering buying Ex Australian Euro tiger attack helicopters.
Pak airforce in past buys C-130 aircraft and most important asset Mirage-III.
Still, we are using both of these assets and are quite satisfied.
Although Euro tigers are not fulfilling Australian requirements but they can fill the stock gap of PAA until the T-129 engine issue permanently resolved.

PAA is also considering buying Ex Australian Euro tiger attack helicopters.
Pak airforce in past buys C-130 aircraft and most important asset Mirage-III.
Still, we are using both of these assets and are quite satisfied.
Although Euro tigers are not fulfilling Australian requirements but they can fill the stock gap of PAA until the T-129 engine issue permanently resolved.
Per Australians the M-IIIs were only good for Spares and that is what they thought PAF wanted them for. They were slightly bewildered when PAF / PAC was able to salvage quite a few of them and put them in operations.

Back
Top Bottom