What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

The hanger structure is not the way it is done in Pakistan. It is too colorful!

The light green cheat line going up to the engine cowling has no shadow of the chopper blades. But you can see the shadow just before and after the light green cheat line. Also the contours of the fuselage are not visible on the green cheat line.

It is a photoshop -but why? What was the need?

Sir I am not hundred percent sure but it is not Miranshah. Let me come back to you on that. I can be wrong sir!

Can you please enlighten me why Pakistan army doesn't go for Z- 11 Heptrs ?

Because they go for Eurocopter AS350 and Z-11 is chines licensed product of Eurocopter AS350.

Pakistan_Army_-_AS-350B3_5Sqn_NICE_.jpg

Thanks, But the point was Chinese version would have been cheaper. Thus, the question.

I do not know why but I get a distinct feeling that this snap is photo shopped with Govt. of NWFP colors.

Now that you have mentioned it, it does seem like it.

But government of KPK does have a Ecuerill.

The topography seems to be of Northern Areas, Miranshah has no such mountains.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I do not know why but I get a distinct feeling that this snap is photo shopped with Govt. of NWFP colors.

Seen this helicopter many times over Peshawar Airport, not sure whom it belongs to, but the color scheme is very similar to it.

The topography seems to be of Northern Areas, Miranshah has no such mountains.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Seen this helicopter many times over Peshawar Airport, not sure whom it belongs to, but the color scheme is very similar to it.

look like pattan heliport sir jee

Seems to be Gilgit. :cheers:

nope gilgit runway has no heli pads dear and this pic show clearly helipad check it on google earth and there is no hmes and trees also this hanger on runway at gilgit

ye bas khali mashakain he kartay raheengay ub tu pore dunya may mashoor hogaye hain .... "Hoon aye thay nahe chadangay" aglay har baar akar maar kar jatay hain... bas mashkain jogay he rah gaya hey ye aslaha!

ye bas khali mashakain he kartay raheengay ub tu pore dunya may mashoor hogaye hain .... "Hoon aye thay nahe chadangay" aglay har baar akar maar kar jatay hain... bas mashkain jogay he rah gaya hey ye aslaha!

Sir je blame high authorities these soldiers are one of the best in world and they prove it many time..... But they are trained to obey orders so the day when there will be no strings to bound them see what they will do to drones and foreign intruders

Back
Top Bottom