What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Hope not the Turkish helicopter is much better than the chinese one the only issue is the engine I hope it is resolved quickly
I had talked to a Turkish official in IDEAS 2019 and was told T 129 was tested by Army before its selection. Z 10 would also had been tested with T 129 or before. Looks like ATAKs not coming atleast recently so we are extensively checking Z 10s and trying to fine flaws or areas for improvement so that we could get helicopter according to our needs

I had talked to a Turkish official in IDEAS 2019 and was told T 129 was tested by Army before its selection. Z 10 would also had been tested with T 129 or before. Looks like ATAKs not coming atleast recently so we are extensively checking Z 10s and trying to fine flaws or areas for improvement so that we could get helicopter according to our needs
If the chinese helicopter has issues it would need more time to fix than it would take to integrate the new Turkish engine so let's hope the Turks figure something out because going for the Chinese helicopter would be a disaster in my opinion mate

http://falcons.pk/photo/Eurocopter-AS-550C-3-Fennec/17

Photo-17.jpg

What is significant in upgraded Z-10 ?
Engine ?

Pretty comprehsive upgrade it seems...

Up-powered turboshafts (WZ-9G?) offering up to 300HP more than previous versions

RWR, LWS, MAWS, IR jammer enhanced ecm suite

More ammo for the main gun

Particle masher and dust filters for engines

Low noise and vibration in the cockpit

Graphene based armor plates near cockpit offering up to 200 times better protection compared to steel

Top it all, the ME is also compatible with AESA MMW radar.

So does that mean T 129 is out?

Nope, 129 is a done deal, orders placed and batch production continues. The Zulus are not coming though.

In China?

Pakistan

49eca83dgy1garnibebsgj21k20vk7db-jpg.599017

Up-powered turboshafts (WZ-9G?) offering up to 300HP more than previous versions

Graphene based armor plates near cockpit offering up to 200 times better protection compared to steel

Nope, 129 is a done deal, orders placed and batch production continues. The Zulus are not coming though.

Pakistan

So are we going to be getting this birds as well from China ?

Pakistan

What about AH-1Zs???

Pakistan

The engine itself makes me drool :rolleyes:

Has this got anything to do with T-129 delays or that is a separate thing all together ?

Back
Top Bottom