What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

In China?

Pakistan

49eca83dgy1garnibebsgj21k20vk7db-jpg.599017
In China (confirmed) and that's what I was wondering that the previous trials were done in Pakistan,Why not this time as well? After all Z10 didn't perform well on high altitude terrain if I am not wrong

So does that mean T 129 is out?
I don't think so

In China (confirmed) and that's what I was wondering that the previous trials were done in Pakistan,Why not this time as well? After all Z10 didn't perform well on high altitude terrain if I am not wrong

I don't think so

Trials in China? Never heard of that

Well I am very much confident and sure about what I posted.You can confirm from whomever you hear news like this.

Though maybe they will come to Pakistan for further testing in future.

Thanks for sharing the news and pics.

I can bet you have more insight into the matter but not sharing the full news. ;)

If the chinese helicopter has issues it would need more time to fix than it would take to integrate the new Turkish engine so let's hope the Turks figure something out because going for the Chinese helicopter would be a disaster in my opinion mate

As per available data an improved engine is already installed in Z10ME along with improvement in it's overall performance/protection. Meanwhile T129 engine shall at most be available for production up to 2025. Its not wise to delay the heli deal till that long.

Long term benefits from TAI will include an option to team with them to make the whole family in Pakistan small utility, medium(blackhawk/Puma equivalent) and attack(ATAK 2).

But yeah in short term delay might be a bit long.
As per available data an improved engine is already installed in Z10ME along with improvement in it's overall performance/protection. Meanwhile T129 engine shall at most be available for production up to 2025. Its not wise to delay the heli deal till that long.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom