What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Orya MJ keeps saying that arms deals are only paid when finished weapons are delivered. So by that logic the money which would've gone to AH1Z will probably now be going towards Atak

Orya MJ keeps saying that arms deals are only paid when finished weapons are delivered. So by that logic the money which would've gone to AH1Z will probably now be going towards Atak
I think and I could be totally wrong but when you order arms if you are paying for them you make a deposit of a certain amount and continue naking small amounts of payments. Based on the receipt your provider manufactures and provides the product and the rest of the money is paid on receipt based on installments.
When foreign loans are involved the providers procures a loan and manufactures against a loan. You start making installments towards that loan ( timing can be varied depending on agreements). With CSF per agreed arrangements money is paid to provider in part for the product. Once product is ready the buyer will pay the rest of the money and procure items. The problem here is that the IS has reneged on paying the CSF as well as asking Pak Govtt to pay the full amount of money for the product. Pak side on the pther hand wants the CSF restored and moneyowed used up towards procuring the arms. This is not agreeable to US and this is where the cureent impasse is. Pak has previously walked out of the F16s deal on this account as well.
This remains my understanding so feel free to disagree.
A

oraya idiot don't know any sh1t of arms market .you have to keep paying and they keep buying and making for example we paid to USA for engines of turkish frigate long ago engines were made and delivered to turkey so they will be installed in miligum '

I wonder what happened to the deal where were about to get block 70++ and upgrade of all our F-16's??? Anyone?
there was no such deal all were dreams of fans sir

America ke nakhre uthane se acha hai. Lets just get ATAK with offsets to PAC and a potential in roads towards our own helo industry. Probably what PAA decided as well.
I think and I could be totally wrong but when you order arms if you are paying for them you make a deposit of a certain amount and continue naking small amounts of payments. Based on the receipt your provider manufactures and provides the product and the rest of the money is paid on receipt based on installments.
When foreign loans are involved the providers procures a loan and manufactures against a loan. You start making installments towards that loan ( timing can be varied depending on agreements). With CSF per agreed arrangements money is paid to provider in part for the product. Once product is ready the buyer will pay the rest of the money and procure items. The problem here is that the IS has reneged on paying the CSF as well as asking Pak Govtt to pay the full amount of money for the product. Pak side on the pther hand wants the CSF restored and moneyowed used up towards procuring the arms. This is not agreeable to US and this is where the cureent impasse is. Pak has previously walked out of the F16s deal on this account as well.
This remains my understanding so feel free to disagree.
A

America ke nakhre uthane se acha hai. Lets just get ATAK with offsets to PAC and a potential in roads towards our own helo industry. Probably what PAA decided as well.
just brong few more from china then go to mess of USA sir .12 cobras se acha hai 24 z-10 le lo

We should slow down on the ATAK too. I would take a more proactive approach (like China and Turkey) where we pick a secure, affordable design that we can manufacture under license at home. In this case, an ATAK variant with the TEI engine and T625 dynamic parts/rotors could be one option. Or we wait for the heavier ATAK-2 and pair that with the Turkish 10-ton transport helicopter (same engine, rotors, etc), use the latter to replace Pumas and Mi-17s.

We should slow down on the ATAK too. I would take a more proactive approach (like China and Turkey) where we pick a secure, affordable design that we can manufacture under license at home. In this case, an ATAK variant with the TEI engine and T625 dynamic parts/rotors could be one option. Or we wait for the heavier ATAK-2 and pair that with the Turkish 10-ton transport helicopter (same engine, rotors, etc), use the latter to replace Pumas and Mi-17s.

Thats good in theory but that will be another 10 years. The AH-1s are literally falling apart and need urgent replacement

1 thing india purchasing purchasing & us Pakistan waiting waiting waiting....

Exactly. I like the second option and I've been advocating the same for quite some time.

Though whatever we choose, we should have a way of making way into the helicopter market and sell our own along with private or regional jets industry.

Russian Mi35 or Mi28/Ka52
Thats good in theory but that will be another 10 years. The AH-1s are literally falling apart and need urgent replacement

tbh the only reason why I'd consider the ATAK at this point is that it turned out as a really good high-altitude ops platform. So, it could serve in a valuable environment both for COIN/CT and anti-armour CAS. But for the latter, the PAA will need a lot more helicopters -- either adopt the ATAK in full and get its production license (as Turkey will opt to move onto the ATAK-2 in 5-10 years), or join ATAK-2.

Back
Top Bottom