What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

folks looking up will have difficulty distinguishing against blue sky and

Folks looking down ( fighter or heli) from air will have difficulty distinguishing against ground so grooms camo on the top [emoji6]

hahahaha

Pakistani Army Mi-17 supporting Portuguese Paras in RCA/CAR. Their is an iron bar at the door of the chopper, were they adapted the use of a LMG or Sniper rifle.
img_900x509$2019_01_22_01_03_43_814972.jpg

Thanks

Hands down this is the the complete package "Beauty & Beast":
State Department tweet yesterday they resuming military to military contact along advance traning. She winked that security assistance not resume yet means will resume down the road.
For sure these birds are coming to Pak

State Department tweet yesterday they resuming military to military contact along advance traning. She winked that security assistance not resume yet means will resume down the road.
For sure these birds are coming to Pak
Ameen!!!

Instead of Aid Pak should insist about CSF issue and more trade quota its lot better than 500$ million per year which are peanuts

Sir G they need Pak more badly than before.
Let's hope the boys have learnt from the sacrifices of the previous ones and call the right shots.

Let's hope the boys have learnt from the sacrifices of the previous ones and call the right shots.
Yeh agree with U.i am listening since yesterday by everyone on TV oh we should stay neutral?? I couldn't get it how we can stay neutral??? We have to take one side one way or another.

Yeh agree with U.i am listening since yesterday by everyone on TV oh we should stay neutral?? I couldn't get it how we can stay neutral??? We have to take one side one way or another.

We don't serve any strategic purpose in this unlike the case of Afg. So I think if US starts a war we will only be asked to not allow Iranian assets to operate in Pakistan. Which will also be the ideal case.

We don't serve any strategic purpose in this unlike the case of Afg. So I think if US starts a war we will only be asked to not allow Iranian assets to operate in Pakistan. Which will also be the ideal case.
Also iranian refugees issue but I doubt there would be any ground invasion Max they will smash facilities. US is hell bend to cutt size iranian influence in Iraq and Syria will reverse it pre 2003 Iraq invasion. US constantly bombing shiat militias in Iraq and Syria so they cut into size.

Also iranian refugees issue but I doubt there would be any ground invasion Max they will smash facilities. US is hell bend to cutt size iranian influence in Iraq and Syria will reverse it pre 2003 Iraq invasion. US constantly bombing shiat militias in Iraq and Syria so they cut into size.
USA isnt..there is simple confusion..
USA did nothing in syria and let russia and iran take control

iraq is lost cause due to share size of shia population but losing yemen and syria is total failure of gulf countries and USA policy of restraining iran..

infatc even lebanon is seemingly slipping away from saudis...

effectively after this strike iran has
iraq 100% check
syria 90% check
yemen 50% stale mate check
lebanon 50% fight still going on

if anything this strike will be welcomed by iranian as it sets up a perfect ploy for them to take iraq and push out americans ..the very reason why there will be no response..its their win..a single commander has no value in this game of chess

USA isnt..there is simple confusion..
USA did nothing in syria and let russia and iran take control

iraq is lost cause due to share size of shia population but losing yemen and syria is total failure of gulf countries and USA policy of restraining iran..

infatc even lebanon is seemingly slipping away from saudis...

effectively after this strike iran has
iraq 100% check
syria 90% check
yemen 50% stale mate check
lebanon 50% fight still going on

if anything this strike will be welcomed by iranian as it sets up a perfect ploy for them to take iraq and push out americans ..the very reason why there will be no response..its their win..a single commander has no value in this game of chess
Iran will not do anything trust me zia if US bombed them this regime will collapse reason they tatering under sanctions last thing they need American bombs. Nobody will come to save Iran so I believe max Iran do statements leaving nuclear deal that's it major retaliation I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom