What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

according to the WIKI it says we operate them

Mil Mi-24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and we are missing in the former operators

Mil Mi-24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cant we buy their parts from Afghanistan or say China/US etc.....just like we buy the engines for our Jf-17's from the russians through China :D

cobras reach an altitude of abt 3.5km these mi-24's reach 4.9km
bhai hum farsi bol rahy hain ?:rolleyes:

we got 6 used Mi-24 which afghan pilots bring here sold 1 to china one UK one unkown 2 were scraped and one was used few sorities for just joy ride type test and this dead horse is in pic . what you wanna restore ? :o::o::o:

this ?:hitwall:
Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_3.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_2.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_1.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind.jpg

bhai hum farsi bol rahy hain ?:rolleyes:

we got 6 used Mi-24 which afghan pilots bring here sold 1 to china one UK one unkown 2 were scraped and one was used few sorities for just joy ride type test and this dead horse is in pic . what you wanna restore ? :o::o::o:

this ?:hitwall:
Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_3.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_2.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind_1.jpg

Afghan_AF_Mi-24_Hind.jpg

you are right (as far as the pics are concerned).....but im not talking about the crappy ones.....im talking about the one's in good nick...like say we lose some cobras...so bring these mi24's in to replace it...

but I think as they are in 2's and 3's we can get some parts and substitute them for the cobras that smash into the ground :lol: (just a thought)

peace

The Cobra Gunships are being overhauled at Kamra, seems like the USA is at it's dirty tricks again. Can anyone say anything about what is going on?

Are the Cobras going to be what F-16s were in 1990s?

Because of its two blades in main rotor, Cobra is an extremely noisy platform. Since its old too, they need a lot of maintenance. Pakistan does need better more modern helicopters. Question is from where and how?

you are right (as far as the pics are concerned).....but im not talking about the crappy ones.....im talking about the one's in good nick...like say we lose some cobras...so bring these mi24's in to replace it...

anyways....I guess restoring them (as they are in 2's and 3's) wont be worthy :cray:
one only standing on jacks since 25 years :lol: only one standing in sun shine rain hot cold dust all time in open air . can russians start its engine only ?:D i don't think so . forget please now lets move to something better like T-139?

one only standing on jacks since 25 years :lol: only one standing in sun shine rain hot cold dust all time in open air . can russians start its engine only ?:D i don't think so . forget please now lets move to something better like T-139?

:lol: no I think im done :D, btw Thanks for the healthy discussion :tup:

Because of its two blades in main rotor, Cobra is an extremely noisy platform. Since its old too, they need a lot of maintenance. Pakistan does need better more modern helicopters. Question is from where and how?

did you know two blades also makes it one of the safest helicopter?
And its not noisy, its the sound of a real "chopper" like the Huey

Back
Top Bottom