What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Posted before?
1wmkx.jpg

No harm in keep using them if they are air worthy.
no they ain't worthy flying.
We even don't have spares for Cobras…
We hope to replace them soon most probably with Turkish or Chinese ones.
US don't seems interested in replacing PA aging attack helos fleet…

no they ain't worthy flying.
We even don't have spares for Cobras…
We hope to replace them soon most probably with Turkish or Chinese ones.
US don't seems interested in replacing PA aging attack helos fleet…

Pakistan can get upgrades through FMS agreement with US.

Choppers needs some paint job.

They are being used VERY heavily in the conflict in FATA. A lot of flight cycles for these choppers hence the downtrodden look. No time for a new paint job...

They are being used VERY heavily in the conflict in FATA. A lot of flight cycles for these choppers hence the downtrodden look. No time for a new paint job...

Fair enough. If they are doing their job properly then looks are unimportant.

I dunno why we don't set aside $100 million or something & build a light utility helicopter ourselves like the Hueys or the Dhruvs which can be armed for a Light Attack Role as well - I don't care even if we buy some of the needed blue prints of the Black Market or ask China to help us once more but surely we should've thought about something like this 4-5 years ago & I can't imagine why it would impossibly difficult to either finance that kind of money or to build a light utility helo ? :(

Guys look what I found :D

its a MiG-19S and apparently the description says in one of the pics that its an ex-Czechoslovak AF aircraft wearing fake PAF colours and Its original tactical number is 0316.

is this like those Mi-24 hinds which were defected and given away ???? @Imran Khan

but the location says : Off-Airport - Cerbaiola , Italy

here are some pics:

Photo credits : Piotr Biskupski

Photos: Aero S-105 (MiG-19S) Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

2236218.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Photo Credits : Jiri Zedka

2305556.jpg

any more info on them would help :)

Guys look what I found :D

its a MiG-19S and apparently the description says in one of the pics that its an ex-Czechoslovak AF aircraft wearing fake PAF colours and Its original tactical number is 0316.

is this like those Mi-24 hinds which were defected and given away ???? @Imran Khan

but the location says : Off-Airport - Cerbaiola , Italy

here are some pics:

Photo credits : Piotr Biskupski

2236218.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Photo Credits : Jiri Zedka

2305556.jpg

any more info on them would help :)
i already posted these images at
Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

I dunno why we don't set aside $100 million or something & build a light utility helicopter ourselves like the Hueys or the Dhruvs which can be armed for a Light Attack Role as well - I don't care even if we buy some of the needed blue prints of the Black Market or ask China to help us once more but surely we should've thought about something like this 4-5 years ago & I can't imagine why it would impossibly difficult to either finance that kind of money or to build a light utility helo ? :(

Sweet dreams lol
It's ALL about money dear, we have thousands of scientists and technical staff to copy stuff at least, leave the R&D aside.:partay:

The Cobra's fly in these conditions, you don't expect them to be showroom condition always...they are war machines not display choppers..

pakistan%2Barmy%2Baviation%2Bcorps%2Bah-1f%2Bs%2Bcobra%2Bgunship%2Battack%2Bmissiles%2Bwot%2Bwar%2Bterror%2Bfata%2BBaktar-Shikan%2BATGM%2Btow%2Banti%2Btank%2Bmissile%2B%2B%2525283%252529.jpg

pakistan+army+aviation+corps+ah-1f+s+cobra+gunship+attack+missiles+wot+war+terror+fata+Baktar-Shikan+ATGM+tow+anti+tank+missile++%25284%2529.jpg

pakistan%2Barmy%2Baviation%2Bcorps%2Bah-1f%2Bs%2Bcobra%2Bgunship%2Battack%2Bmissiles%2Bwot%2Bwar%2Bterror%2Bfata%2BBaktar-Shikan%2BATGM%2BKing%2BCobra%2Bviper%2BAH-1W%2BAH-1Z%2BSuper%2BCobra%2BAttack%2BHelicopter%2Bhelfire%2BBGM-71%2BTOW%2BAGM-114%2BHellfire%2Bmissile%2B%2525283%252529.jpg

Look at a US Army Cobra

ah1f-009.jpg

US Marines..

AH-1W-Super-Cobra-helicopter-144.preview.jpg

But still, they gotta look sexeh ya know :enjoy:

US isn't even providing spares for those helos and their airframe is turning into scrap

spares are coming from turkey and jordan. no problem here. US is only

US isn't even providing spares for those helos and their airframe is turning into scrap

spares are coming from turkey and jordan. no problem here. US is only supplying ammo for the chain gun.

Back
Top Bottom