What's new

Pakistan Army Attack Helicopter option

then z-10 is the only option left... too bad we cant put a gattling gun on it. Its hard to believe that Z-10 cant perform in high altitude conditions. we have seen them operating in tibet region far too many times... hot and desert conditions may be true but this isn't something that cant be overcome.. lets just order Z-10 already we can have them customized later like we always do..

Engine is main problem bro, if as it seems as the only last resort then I am sure PAA and China will make it worth our while inshallah !!

Engine is main problem bro, if as it seems as the only last resort then I am sure PAA and China will make it worth our while inshallah !!
Chinese have two new enignes now... WZ-16 and WZ-10 if they can integrate these at the request of Pakistan then it might be a mutually beneficial experiment.. we will also learn from the experience.. i only wonder why pakistan never request these kinds of changes to Chinese.. we are going to built an aviation industry its time for that so we have to start looking deeper and in detail for what we actually require rather than reacting to the availability of weapons. if we dont then we might end up buying propriety hardware incompatible with other manufacturer's .. doubling our cost of procurement and maintenance in the long run.
Some thing like the difference between Agusta Westland built Apache and Boeing built Apache

Chinese have two new enignes now... WZ-16 and WZ-10 if they can integrate these at the request of Pakistan then it might be a mutually beneficial experiment.. we will also learn from the experience.. i only wonder why pakistan never request these kinds of changes to Chinese.. we are going to built an aviation industry its time for that so we have to start looking deeper and in detail for what we actually require rather than reacting to the availability of weapons. if we dont then we might end up buying propriety hardware incompatible with other manufacturer's .. doubling our cost of procurement and maintenance in the long run.
Some thing like the difference between Agusta Westland built Apache and Boeing built Apache
The question really is whether these engines are reliable enough for PAA to integrate them into Z10. Generally Pakistan tends to take on matured tech from China to avoid the issue of teeth8ng problems of platforms
A

Chinese have two new enignes now... WZ-16 and WZ-10 if they can integrate these at the request of Pakistan then it might be a mutually beneficial experiment..
It is impossible for Z-10 to be equipped with WZ-16 or WZ-10 engines.

It is impossible for Z-10 to be equipped with WZ-16 or WZ-10 engines.
Can i ask why, is there a difference in size ? if i remember correctly WZ-10 was quoted on some websites for Z-10 very early in its life.

then z-10 is the only option left... too bad we cant put a gattling gun on it. Its hard to believe that Z-10 cant perform in high altitude conditions. we have seen them operating in tibet region far too many times... hot and desert conditions may be true but this isn't something that cant be overcome.. lets just order Z-10 already we can have them customized later like we always do..
no its not sir . pakistan can pay and take ZULUS oonly issue is pakistan dont want to pay them .

no its not sir . pakistan can pay and take ZULUS oonly issue is pakistan dont want to pay them .
too expensive to buy with own money and no benefits to local manufacturing industry.. we should buy something that can boast up our manufacturing capability.. but these may turn into just dreams in reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom