What's new

Pakistan Army Asks North Kashmir’s Uri Residents To Shift Safer Places

Pak should need to be more offensive, we should try to capture the area where IA dominates, capture few posts hold for a day or two, just to make them pissing in pants
That’s not possible now, after Kargil war India does not leave any part of its border undefended.

And since Pakistan is conventionally weaker than India there is no fear of any ground invasion type attack from the Pakistani side.

Will someone post news about PA evacuating civilians from Pakistani side too, since PA is such a compassionate force. PA will ask villagers to evacuate on Indian side while they will keep civilians around them for added safety. That's why school buses and ambulance are caught up on Pakistani side during IA assault.

Will someone post news about PA evacuating civilians from Pakistani side too, since PA is such a compassionate force. PA will ask villagers to evacuate on Indian side while they will keep civilians around them for added safety. That's why school buses and ambulance are caught up on Pakistani side during IA assault.
Can u not read? Did u even attempt to find out what the thread is about or what the OP has posted? The thread is about Pak Army asking civilians on both sides to move to safer places.

It's ur army that can't aim properly and targets civilians.

Srinagar, Feb 24: Pakistani army started making announcements amid intense shelling and firing exchange between the two sides along the Line of Control in North kashmir’s Uri, sources said.

In twin villages of Uri’s Silkote & Churanda five residential houses were damaged on Saturday morning in heavy exchange of artillery between the two sides, they Said.

Evacuation of local population has been started on war footing basis in Uri , Reports said.

Scores of vehicles including ambulances have been pressed into the service to evacuate civilian population, the reports said, adding that 100 people have been taken to safer locations from morning

http://www.globalkashmir.net/pakistan-army-asks-north-kashmirs-uri-residents-to-shift-safer-places/

Pakistan army is asking kashmiri residents on indian side to move to safety. we care for them. it was creating hurdles for us to retaliate. 500 people on indian side left border so far after the announcements.

https://www.kashmirmonitor.in/Details/143709/loc-skirmishes-along-uri

I posted sometime ago that Pak Army should help local population establish Cattle farms along the village front facing the border, specifically Cows.

If they choose to open fire on unarmed civilians...then let the cowards shoot up their GaoMata...

No harm in trying anyway...the injured animals may yet be slaughtered for meat if the BSF prove to be free of extremist Hindu fanatics and devoid of affection for their religiously sacred animal.

Nothing new

Just shows the fact that PA doesn't want to hit civilians on other side of LOC because they are our own people unlike cowards of Indian army and BSF from other side of LOC

Just shows the fact that PA doesn't want to hit civilians on other side of LOC because they are our own people unlike cowards from other side of LOC
We already evacuated our border regions. At least regions where heavy firing happens.

We already evacuated our border regions. At least regions where heavy firing happens.

There are still many areas on your side where civilians are present like this one in Uri.

Not every civilian is evacuated and we can still hit them if we want to like your army regularly does.

Offcourse..

P.S ; Kashmiris are over represented in PA too... considering the population.

Apart from that.. waz bhai, do you doubt we consider Kashmiris as strangers or seperate from us?

Of course bro, my forefathers and others founded the present Azad Kashmir regiment, which continues to be the serving point for my family in Pakistan.
I was just saying it as a statement of confirmation. The army has never seen a difference and loves and respects them.

ISLAMABAD:

The federal government has asked the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) government to prepare a contingency plan for evacuation of villages near the Line of Control (LoC).

The decision to relocate LoC villagers has been taken amid increasing frequency and intensity of Indian shelling on the civilian population in AJK. At least 26 civilians have been killed and over 100, including women and children, wounded in Indian shelling, according to an official tally.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1231409/ajk-govt-given-heads-evacuation-loc-villages/

From 2016.....

Of course the Pakistani army has been in hiding ever since Modi said he has ordered 1,000 mortars to fire into Pakistan.

Of course bro, my forefathers and others founded the present Azad Kashmir regiment, which continues to be the serving point for my family in Pakistan.
I was just saying it as a statement of confirmation. The army has never seen a difference and loves and respects them.
Same sir , I'm am ethnic kashmiri whose great grand father was martyred in 1947-49 freedom struggle , grand father injured. Fathers eldest brother was one of the founding officers of ak regiment ( then ajk forces ). Still serving members and more future servers. Alot of Kashmiri in PA , they will never hit incarcerated brethren on other side of loc

Back
Top Bottom