What's new

Pakistan Armed Forces short docu- portraying Shaheen 3 Range 4500km.

@Mabs: Dont get me wrong, i love my armed forces and the sacrifices they make are commendable.

@Windjammer: Active personnel 617,000, the video says 1.4 million!

Perhaps they are including the over half million reserves, which i believe can be called upon should the need arise. ?? !!

@Windjammer: By that logic, the whole population of Pakistan can be called upon should the need arise. Every civilian will take up arms if his/her house is being attacked... So why not include whole est. 180mil population... Instead of arguing, lets just state things as they are and not get carried away with our patriotism.

@Windjammer: By that logic, the whole population of Pakistan can be called upon should the need arise. Every civilian will take up arms if his/her house is being attacked... So why not include whole est. 180mil population... Instead of arguing, lets just state things as they are and not get carried away with our patriotism.
Reserves are the medically and technically are trained soldier and well aware of the conflict cases scenarios, They are usually the part of Armies, Atleast Registered one but returned to their civilian role to low down the military expenditure in peacetime.

Pakistan have
Active personnel 617,000

Reserve personnel 513,000

Para-military 427,627

PAF personnals 65,000 + (10,000 Reserves)

Navy 25,000

Note : most of them are of 2010 statistics.
So? :what:

@K-Xeroid: 617,000 + 427,627 + 65,000 + 25000 = 1.4 million?? (Exclude the reserves cause it says active!)
So your saying that our military establishment doesnt know how to count? Or just proving my point that its a fan based video based on increasing morale rather than stating facts... You know what, i am not even gonna argue anymore. Say whatever you want, as long as you are happy!

Wakapdf,

You must also include the soldiers who are off-shores serving for UN Peacekeeping missions (Pakistan is No.1 in number of personnel sent in UN Peacekeeping mission) and those soldiers and officers who are stationed in Middle East, especially KSA.

KSA has a SSG unit permanently stationed here, and tonnes of AMC doctors serving with Saudi Military. Similar with Jordan. Nevertheless I did send an E-Mail to the producer, let's wait what he has to say.

@K-Xeroid: 617,000 + 427,627 + 65,000 + 25000 = 1.4 million?? (Exclude the reserves cause it says active!)
So your saying that our military establishment doesnt know how to count? Or just proving my point that its a fan based video based on increasing morale rather than stating facts... You know what, i am not even gonna argue anymore. Say whatever you want, as long as you are happy!

Mate! your question is moral less now, You are assuming things according to your own understandings, 1.4+ or 1.4- those figures are just informing you the nearest figures and thats it. Now counter posts have become a traditional habit, so please u may carry on.

So According to Video Our Shaheen 3 Is ready to be fired and tested.:pakistan:

@LastHope and K-Xeroid: I would love to see one of our birds hit that mark. I am anxiously waiting for it so i can go dance on the streets but facts are facts. Its a great video and lets enjoy it. Dont rely on spoilers and wait for the real thing to come out.
p.s. @LastHope: What your implying is very dangerous. If your friend/producer is in the military and he produced the video than he could be tried for treason for leaking sensitive information since Military hasnt officially declared it. So please, be careful!

I Just made these to see where It Goes Upto! No Offence to Any country
66741769.jpg

96003535.jpg

77571291.jpg

@LastHope and K-Xeroid: I would love to see one of our birds hit that mark. I am anxiously waiting for it so i can go dance on the streets but facts are facts. Its a great video and lets enjoy it. Dont rely on spoilers and wait for the real thing to come out.
p.s. @LastHope: What your implying is very dangerous. If your friend/producer is in the military and he produced the video than he could be tried for treason for leaking sensitive information since Military hasnt officially declared it. So please, be careful!

He did not made the video for fun purposes.
The video is OFFICIALLY released and made by ISPR. If you want, I will get you to names of people who did the compiling, script and design.

Really lame fanboy video which vilifies the Sikhs. Partition was 64 years ago..move on please...Definitely not made by any official agency...or if its really made by the official agencies, I can only lol at their idiocacy.

I Just made these to see where It Goes Upto! No Offence to Any country

Fan boy with no idea of parabolic trajectories of missiles and parabolic trajectory between any two point has a longer distance than a linear trajectory. :disagree:

Really lame fanboy video which vilifies the Sikhs. Partition was 64 years ago..move on please...Definitely not made by any official agency...or if its really made by the official agencies, I can only lol at their idiocacy.

Vilifying Sikhs? How so? Are you Sikh? Such a cry baby.

Video is absolutely normal.

Fan boy with no idea of parabolic trajectories of missiles and parabolic trajectory between any two point has a longer distance than a linear trajectory. :disagree:

Dangar , when missile "ranges" are realized...they take everything into account. So Shaheen-II CAN strike a city located 2500KM
away from Pakistan. "Linear" and "Parabolic" thing doesn't matter here... We all know that missiles travel in projectile ....but their range doesn't become "less" due to that because range of the missile is what it can travel as a projectile...

So you are a fanboy same as him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom