What's new

Pakistan Armed Forces short docu- portraying Shaheen 3 Range 4500km.

I know the producer of this video, he is the same person who has produced the Defense Day Show of this year and earlier years, Yaum-e-Shauhadah show of this year and earlier 3 years and Glorious Resolve.

He is a Col from ISPR, if you have any questions which are worth asking, then please go forth, I shall pass your words to him.

This highlights two things: First, India is ahead of us and our previous assumptions of us being ahead were wrong. Agni has 5000km range while our best has 4500km range. Lets not compare undeclared ones like tipu and whatnaught cause i am sure that India has ones as well and probably better. Secondly, i doubt the credibility of this video. Even though it was released by pakarmychannel, i think they got carried away with their patriotism and misquoted facts. Example, according to the video we have 1.4 million active personnel, which is False. We have somewhere around 612,000. Also, this video was made by a video college where my friend is studying, so it was a bunch of students that made this and used Serenata music to glorify it....

This highlights two things: First, India is ahead of us and our previous assumptions of us being ahead were wrong. Agni has 5000km range while our best has 4500km range. Lets not compare undeclared ones like tipu and whatnaught cause i am sure that India has ones as well and probably better. Secondly, i doubt the credibility of this video. Even though it was released by pakarmychannel, i think they got carried away with their patriotism and misquoted facts. Example, according to the video we have 1.4 million active personnel, which is False. We have somewhere around 612,000. Also, this video was made by a video college where my friend is studying, so it was a bunch of students that made this and used Serenata music to glorify it....
Acc. to Chinese Analysts Agni 5 has a range of 8,000km.
The Agni-V actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away, but the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries.

Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's PLA Academy of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that -Global Times
India successfully tests Agni-V intercontinental missile

This video is official anthem of Defense Day 2012 show. This was produced by ISPR under the command of a Lt.Colonel who is a friend of mine. I have his work with me. This year's defense day show was totally set up by college/university students to take a different approach which was ofcourse under the supervision of ISPR.

And Agni has a range of 7000-8000KM, but that doesn't matter if they have 15,000KM range. Our enemies are within our range so why must we build more large missiles wasting the funds and resources?

This video is official anthem of Defense Day 2012 show. This was produced by ISPR under the command of a Lt.Colonel who is a friend of mine. I have his work with me. This year's defense day show was totally set up by college/university students to take a different approach which was ofcourse under the supervision of ISPR.

And Agni has a range of 7000-8000KM.
Looks like your ISPR is a very incompetent organization it doesn't even no the number of active service personnel in Pakistan Military(as in the video acc. to wakapdf they put it at 1.4 million).

No, i disagree. You said that your friend is a producer... This video doesnt need a producer! Its all edited using adobe premier and after effects. All clips were taken from one place or another with a exception of few, which were created using after effects! Reminds of this gyari video, where clips from devingraham channel were taken to convey the story Siachen (Gyari Sector) Avalanche Incident "Gyari Yeh Kaisi Bahar Aye" - Pakistan Army - YouTube... So i dont buy it!

Wrong perception in identifying and acknowledging the calibre of a missile system. Pakistan has developed missiles for it's own battlefield scenario, having a missile of say 5000km or more may be symbolic but in essence we need and have weapons which strike at the heart of the enemy not that fly over it's head...... should the need arise, rest assured, the capability is very much there. !!

Secondly, i doubt the credibility of this video. Even though it was released by pakarmychannel, i think they got carried away with their patriotism and misquoted facts. Example, according to the video we have 1.4 million active personnel, which is False. We have somewhere around 612,000.

Looks like your ISPR is a very incompetent organization it doesn't even no the number of active service personnel in Pakistan Military(as in the video acc. to wakapdf they put it at 1.4 million).

They have included active personnel from all three branches of the military as well as the paramilitary.

No, i disagree. You said that your friend is a producer... This video doesnt need a producer! Its all edited using adobe premier and after effects. All clips were taken from one place or another with a exception of few, which were created using after effects! Reminds of this gyari video, where clips from devingraham channel were taken to convey the story Siachen (Gyari Sector) Avalanche Incident "Gyari Yeh Kaisi Bahar Aye" - Pakistan Army - YouTube... So i dont buy it!

This video is a part of officially released Defense Day 2012 show like I said earlier Here is the complete show. This video does not require a producer? This video was made by teenagers? Well so be it then but it was released by ISPR and made under description of ISPR. Any flaw that was present in this video was removed prior it's publish.

Do you think all the documentaries are done by ISPR personnel? No, they hire outside teams to do it for them which is supervised by ISPR. Why more questions?

@Icarus: Even than, the number is way too high and inaccurate

@Last hope: Exactly, thats the point i am trying to make here. This video was made by students and has inaccuracies. Since the video was the basis for the whole thread, i thought i debunk it. Why waste time discussing fiction!

Missile technology is complex and while it is comparatively easier to develop a short range missile, it was more hard to do it for long range. I therefore will not believe anyone who say, I have an ICBM, unless they provide some factual evidence in form of a test.

I therefore do not believe Pakistan has such capability, also in general there is some boasting attitude, so hard to know when they are boasting verses real.

They only evidence I have seen for such thing, is that XYZ say so and why would he lie. Well a lot of XYZ have lied in past and so why not.

Very well made promo. You can disagree with the policies of the military or how it conducts itself as an institution, but you can not disagree or disregard the sacrifice a common soldier makes with his life. They deserve our utmost respect and consideration.

Manpower
Military age 16–49 years old[1]
Conscription None
Available for
military service 48,453,305 males, age 16–49 (2010 est.),
44,898,096 females, age 16–49 (2010 est.)
Fit for
military service 37,945,440 males, age 16–49 (2010 est.),
37,381,549 females, age 16–49 (2010 est.)
Reaching military
age annually 2,237,723 males (2010 est.),
2,104,906 females (2010 est.)
Active personnel 617,000[2] (ranked 7th)
Reserve personnel 513,000

@Mabs: Dont get me wrong, i love my armed forces and the sacrifices they make are commendable.

@Windjammer: Active personnel 617,000, the video says 1.4 million!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom