What's new

Pakistan approves Gwadar port transfer to China

I will also like to add to what I had said earlier, that now China will now also sell lots of Military Hardware to Pakistan & I believe China is also willing to invest in many development projects, like Dams, electricity, Railways & etc. Today only China can help develop Pakistan at a faster rate, just like in Gen. Musharraf's era.

The issue has never been that China do not want a deeper relationship - don't count the chickens before they hatch- lot can go wrong, terribly wrong - First, the Wahabi terrorists have victimized the Chinese and can do it again, in fact it's almost a guarantee that they will try to do this again - nd if Pakistan fails to protect them, well, the rest of world, including China, put a higher premium on the lives of their citizens than Pakistani officials and public seem to

And of course, as you know, the Pakistan economy will continue to grow at between 3 to 4% regardless of what the govt does, however, If govt economic and security policies are not directed towards high growth, high stability, increased transparency and efficient delivery of govt services, well, you know the rest.

So lets be sober, if we are sober and realize the challenges before hand, and work to minimize them - forewarned, forearmed and all that

Since you live in Pakistan the knowledge and context to properly analyze the U.S.-Israel relationship has been denied you as a matter of official ideology. Trying to fit the China-Pakistan relationship in the same frame is inaccurate at best and can lead to deadly misjudgments at worst.

okay... @Solomon2, if i am wrong in your sight...then will you please explain your views about israel-us relation......i will be pleased to know.....because i do not declare that i know everything...but tell me,whenever i saw or studied i always found U.S supporting Israel and OBAMA himself declared what i said already.

Last edited by a moderator:
We Americans also once heard the, "your enemies are our enemies" from Pakistani leaders. Everybody has seen how that's turned out. The Chinese aren't going to fall into the same trap.

I am an American and I know for a fact that America has never been Pakistan's Friend.

Pakistan has learnt to use America just as America has used Pakistan.

Let me refresh your ZIONIST memory, Genius.

From 1950 to 1965 , America was Supposedly Pakistan's so-called friend because America needed Pakistan at the height of Cold war with Soviet Union.

In 1965 the good ole USA stabbed Pakistan in its back and Pakistan become not such a close friend anymore.

In 1979 Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan and Ronald Reagan discovered how much he loved those Afghan Mujahideen so America again fell in love with Pakistan all over again.

Pakistan helped destroy Soviet forces in Afghanistan which helped in destruction and demise of Soviet Union. After the demise of Soviet Union America decided it no longer needed Pakistan and so Pakistan was back in the doghouse.

After 9/11 the good old USA decided it needed Pakistan's help in destroying Al Qaeda so Pakistan was again a Non-Nato ALLY of America.

Guess what genius, Pakistanis never considered America its Ally and has no qualms about America's sincerity with Pakistani people. Most Pakistanis consider America an Enemy ( over 80 % )

On the other hand since 1950 till today, China has never betrayed Pakistan and this is why according to a PEW survey 86% of Pakistanis have a favourable view of China ( This is the highest rating of China in any country ).

So don't even think about comparing China with America because as far as Pakistanis are concerned they don't belong in the same league. For Pakistanis , China is a true friend and America is an opportunistic parasite that comes and clings on for self interest only.

first pakistan helped US in Afgan war by offering land nw doing same mistake, china is a nation which always look for profit they never helped pakistan in loss making situation. Expample 1971 war.
I think strategically its good move by Pakistan in which profit goes to China.

Let me refresh your ZIONIST memory, Genius.
In caps, just the way I like it!

From 1950 to 1965 , America was Supposedly Pakistan's so-called friend because America needed Pakistan at the height of Cold war with Soviet Union.
Pakistan received enormous quantities of U.S. military equipment for nothing or next to nothing. For this Pakistan had Nehru's flirtation with the Russians to thank: the U.S. realized that only Pakistan, with its claimed army of 250,000, could stand as a bulwark against Communist aggression in South Asia now that the Brits were gone.

In 1965 the good ole USA stabbed Pakistan in its back and Pakistan become not such a close friend anymore.
The military relationship, defined in written agreements, was a mutual defense arrangement. In 1965 Pakistan tried unilaterally to convert it into U.S. support for aggressive war. Ayub & Co. had gotten tired of diplomacy and wanted to try their hands at war; besides, Z.A.B., the power behind the throne, wanted to conquer a third of India so Pakistan could then deal with the Indians as "equals". Ayub offered to blood as many Pakistanis as necessary to achieve "victory" but the U.S. refused to resupply him, compelling Pakistan to stop offensive operations.

Please don't take my word for it. Look up the USG side of the 1965 story in the declassified Foreign Relations of the United States, South Asia, 1965 and Z.A.B.'s 1967 book, Myth of Independence.

Even so, the civilian development programs continued unabated after 1965. Pakistan was a model for development in the 1960s - my Encyclopedia Britannica has a photo of South Koreans coming to Pakistan for development advice. After 1971 civilian development took a hit for obvious reasons.

Pakistan helped destroy Soviet forces in Afghanistan which helped in destruction and demise of Soviet Union. After the demise of Soviet Union America decided it no longer needed Pakistan and so Pakistan was back in the doghouse.
As documented by several authors, after the Soviet military withdrawal the U.S. wanted to keep the Soviet-sponsored regime in Kabul. Pakistan, however, wanted its own puppets in Kabul and sponsored the push to destroy it, over U.S. objections. The relentless quest for empire (e.g., "strategic depth") at the cost of amity is what put Pakistan in the "doghouse".

Guess what genius, Pakistanis never considered America its Ally and has no qualms about America's sincerity with Pakistani people.
I know better than that because I had Pakistani diplomats as neighbors. What's your excuse?

On the other hand since 1950 till today, China has never betrayed Pakistan and this is why according to a PEW survey 86% of Pakistanis have a favourable view of China ( This is the highest rating of China in any country ).
Until the 1990s the Chinese were too poor to provide much military or economic aid. Now that they are rich they still hold back. I haven't seen this in books or newspapers but my assessment is that the Chinese see how America's generosity was warped by Pakistani politicians into claims of dependence and domination, as if America was a Pakistani feudal or crime boss writ large. The Chinese thus put no strings on their aid to Pakistan, yet they won't provide much aid either. Consequently China may be a better friend of Pakistan but will never become as much of a friend to Pakistan as America has been in the past and still is today.

The U.S. can't redeploy elsewhere in Japan without the agreement of the Japanese gov't

They dont want a redeployment they want you out of their land as they are fully capable themselves.Just read completely..
Japan threatens to kick out US troops - Telegraph

A gross exaggeration, but what other nation today is great enough to both voice responsibility and act with conscious self-denial and generosity the way the U.S. has? Was it the Chinese who sent swarms of ships and tonnes of supplies after disasters in Indonesia, Haiti, and Pakistan itself?

A man who gives a 1000 dollar in charity to keep a good public face and earns millions of dollars from drug and weapon trafficking what would you call him same is the case with america. American elites killed hundred of thousands in Iraq and in search of WMD which they knew dont exist just to get their hands on oil. For 6 years there was no flow meter at Basrah oil terminal and by bribing local official every tanker of chevron,BP,shell,AET had been loading extra 15-20 thousand TON of crude oil as compare to bill of loading.Let it be a ship a day though the jetty could accomodate 4 ships at a time getting a reference from min 10 thousand ton a day the monthly amount goes to 3 hundred thousand ton of oil free every month just multiply it with 100 dollar a barrel after first multiplying with how many barrels are there in a ton .You would get trillions of dollars Iraqi's were looted off and this is beside what you guys charged them for the war and their resconstruction. Afghanistan,libya ,veitnam and the list goes on and on and you here claim that the only good thing in this world is america..

It's not unexpected, for very few protested the tyranny suffered by the Libyans, the Syrians, the Egyptians, etc.

Iraq is going through a civil war with a suicide bomb every other day. You guys sowed a sunni/shia war there successfully.Libya has hundred of armed men on roads with no state control . It was far better with qaddafi having free education and a better life than what they are having now.In syria everything was fine unless you guys interfered there as well and same goes with egyptians.
Why dont you guys try for a real democracy in UK and kill that ***** queen and burn all her forts ? Why every britisher is paying for extremely high living standards via special taxes??

You're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

I just told you simple fact of life every sun that rises after a time set by Allah sets down and thats it.
you believe in Allah or Thor or Zeus, yes?

You know very well whom I believe and the strength of this belief is what shakes socalled elites.

In this matter you do have enough information to make moral judgment: 26/11. What excuse do you have for ignoring it?

You guys are still asking from world to give you a proof regarding hafiz saeed involvment and havnt got it yet even after offering 10 million dollar bounty that means you have no proof whatsoever why this rant??

Never heard of it. Went to AIPAC conference last year and reported on it here.

That means you know nothing and are just a mummy's boy who thinks he is serving his nation.

If I did this for money I'd be here more often and I'd be a lot less motivated.

You tell me why are you then doing this painting black as white?

And now I ask you one thing you guys always cry about democracy as in the middle east and now in syria.What this american democracy got you mommy boy america has the largest percentage of population in the whole world.Its the biggest police state and you guys are being fool at the hands of a bunch of people .
US Prison Population: The Largest in the World | LearnLiberty

One more question for you mommy boy. Who has the highest military sales and largest military manufacturers in world.USA or ?

So if all these wars stops who is going to be the most effected nation?? you tell me?

Now another drama of yours and israel is about Iran and as you people say its a threat to regional peace just look at this and tell me who is threat to whom.
us_military_bases_surrounding_iran_jpg-2.jpg

@Solomon2
A little more doze for you mommy boy though I know you must be looking for ways to run now.
Incase you are interested why america is heading towards a collapse here is a reason.
dreamdrone350.jpg

And the only way to avoid that collapse is to initiate third world war but as we all know wars can be started as planned but they cant be ended as planned and outcome is beyond one's control. So lets see what happens but as I know your policy makers at DC are dictated by some heartless humans shaped animals a war is inevitable but as I said the results are unknown.

here JFK whom you guys killed later is claerly talking about them. The only sane president and independent president american had in last century.

@Solomon2

Though I am done with you for now atleast but this is the last attempt to break you free of this mental slavery that will get you nothing but remorse after a certain time.

65525_103472846504177_636575061_n.jpg

If your elites ever wanted to work for the betterment of mankind they would not adopted the ways of destruction and espionage as these are the tools of tyrants and backstabbers.

I don't understand why people lecture other nations on humanity especially US. They are already developed nation.

Lets discuss about why we are behind. I can criticize US for wars and meddling in other countries' affairs but what about those who suffer because of their own reasons and failures.

Don't play victim card. Get up and do the work like China did. We all should learn from them.

Thats a very good step, who cares about india we arent worried about them, its especial western powers , who are involved in balochistan by china stepping in its hopefull that those so called baloch libration terrorists will be sidelined.

Gwadar-Port-Pakistan.jpg

Why is there no tourism here? It looks like fishery, fishery and more fishery. Such a picturesque land strip, it would look brilliant with hotels. Mountains in the back could serve for bycicle paths, rock-climbing etc, desert beyond the city for dune buggies....

You really don't appreciate what you have.

Provided nobody gets shot dead, robbed or kidnapped.

Whats the update now?

Pakistan is now finally building connections to Gwadar, it will be better than Dubai in20 years time.

Back
Top Bottom