What's new

Pakistan approves Gwadar port transfer to China

I disagree. I don't speak for the USG but I think China communication w/Indian Ocean through Pakistan can be a good thing; it reduces strategic pressure in the Singapore area. Nonetheless I don't think Gwadar should serve as means to wedge open Pakistan to Chinese colonization.

Chinese colonization?:blink: is thief is yelling for thief?, you should dig up the pass story about this port to reveil American true color, it was Americans first demande Pakistan to cede the total control over Gwadar port if ever built by them with condition that within the perimeter, all personal are to be americans include gate guard, no pakistani people is allow to step in, basically American claim the soverenty right over this port.

You are kidding. China unlike America will never take Pakistan sovereignty in its hand.
Today I experienced a Chinese claim on the board that the Mongol Empire was a Chinese one - and Kublai Khan's control touched the Bay of Bengal and through subject Mongols the Arabian Sea. Do you really need me to figure these things out?

Look at what's become of you lot - threats flow from you as if diarrhea - take a hold of yourself and make sense instead.
A talented if messy metaphor.

Chinese colonization?:blink: is thief is yelling for thief?, you should dig up the pass story about this port to reveil American true color, it was Americans first demande Pakistan to cede the total control over Gwadar port if ever built by them with condition that within the perimeter, all personal are to be americans include gate guard, no pakistani people is allow to step in, basically American claim the soverenty right over this port.
I have no clue regarding these matters but I can't imagine anyone, sane or not, thinking that the U.S. ever plans to settle substantial portions of its populace in Asia and claim sovereign rights there.

Today I experienced a Chinese claim on the board that the Mongol Empire was a Chinese one - and Kublai Khan's control touched the Bay of Bengal and through subject Mongols the Arabian Sea. Do you really need me to figure these things out?

You can continue selling your China threat theory, in 21st century, people are realist and pragmatic enought to see the different between the fiction and reality especially when they have so much of bad experience with Western nations in the pass. What China has brought today is a win-win and prosperity for all and ask yourself what Western nation have proven themself in the pass ? they were the only unconstestable winner either in Africa or Latine America, make these nations own mountain of debts and even poorer while they're profiting.

I have no clue regarding these matters but I can't imagine anyone, sane or not, thinking that the U.S. ever plans to settle substantial portions of its populace in Asia and claim sovereign rights there.

Look at japan you nuked her then built her but still its been ages they are asking you to withdraw your bases from okinawa but though you guys dont CLAIM sovereign rights there still dont care what is the will of people of Japan.You guys are worst kind of hypocrites and have the audacity to defend your actions as well.
But now world has known you and your techniques If I remind you about Prescot bush helping hitler with funds while on the other hand your country was fighting against hitler after inducing in him through brainwashed men like you that he is the best thing for the progress of europe. And he was played and who won ? Had there been no holocaust there would have been no isra-hell today .
we all are still looking for WMD in iraq ?
OBL was he ever tried in any court of law?
I know you will call this a rant as well but who cares all I want to convey is nobody is worst than capitalists/NWO followers/neocons and brainwashed robots like you so you need not to worry about china claiming gwadar.

I'd love to see the written agreement. Care to share?

Can you show me the written agreement regarding US drone strikes on Pakistan please.

I disagree. I don't speak for the USG but I think China communication w/Indian Ocean through Pakistan can be a good thing; it reduces strategic pressure in the Singapore area. Nonetheless I don't think Gwadar should serve as means to wedge open Pakistan to Chinese colonization.

This rant is too far in outer space for me to grasp.

Do you know the new ways of colonization..You dont as you guys are blinded by skyscrapers and fake feelings of being the superior one's among the world in reality you guys are being manipulated by a bunch of such men.
Some believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
David Rockefeller in his autobiography "Memoirs"

Now call it a rant too...

Look at japan you nuked her then built her but still its been ages they are asking you to withdraw your bases from okinawa but though you guys dont CLAIM sovereign rights there still dont care what is the will of people of Japan.
Backwards. Okinawans want U.S. to leave Okinawa but rest of Japan wants U.S. to stay. The Okinawa facility is just one of many the U.S. has in Japan. And the Japanese were so industrious that not as much American capital as you seem to think was used to re-build their country, despite the fact Tokyo had been reduced to ash. (The two A-bombs were less damaging than the incendiary bombing of the city; it was their shock value that ended the war after only ~150,000 more casualties, rather than the one million expected in the upcoming U.S. invasion.)

You guys are worst kind of hypocrites and have the audacity to defend your actions as well.
Meaning of actions can vary depending on context. As for "audacity" I have nothing to be ashamed of. Perhaps you mean, "tenacity"?

Had there been no holocaust there would have been no isra-hell today .
There is no "isra-hell" today. There is Israel, a rather pleasant if challenging place. International encouragement of Jewish "close settlement" of Palestine was authorized by the League of Nations after WWI, not WWII, and even the Ottoman Caliph endorsed it.

...all I want to convey is nobody is worst than capitalists/NWO followers/neocons and brainwashed robots like you so you need not to worry about china claiming gwadar.
You sound resentful and hungry for power. If you're looking for "brainwashed robots" you might want to look into a mirror. What else do you call it when all your arguments fail but you still hold onto your convictions?

Can you show me the written agreement regarding US drone strikes on Pakistan please.
Is there one? I've pointed out many times that UNSC 1373 allows foreign military intervention in areas terrorists rule or hide out in and the Pakistani gov't cannot control. I've tried to get the USG to assert this openly but have met no response; and of course Pakistan's own officials keep this deeply buried. All part of your brainwashing. You probably still think India started the 1965 Kashmir conflict when all the world's observers saw thinly-disguised Pakistani troops cross the border instead.

...You dont as you guys are blinded by skyscrapers and fake feelings of being the superior one's among the world in reality you guys are being manipulated by a bunch of such men.
Odd. I presume then that deep down you really do believe that Americans are "superior", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Some believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
David Rockefeller in his autobiography "Memoirs"
Dated. The oil and steel trusts were broken up after Rockefeller wrote this, about a century ago. (Japan's parallel arrangement, cited as having promoted its militancy, was broken up by MacArthur after WWII.)

Backwards. Okinawans want U.S. to leave Okinawa but rest of Japan wants U.S. to stay.

Japan threatens to kick out US troops - Telegraph

But this UK newspaper is painting a total different picture care to explain why so?

There is no "isra-hell" today. There is Israel, a rather pleasant if challenging place. International encouragement of Jewish "close settlement" of Palestine was authorized by the League of Nations after WWI, not WWII, and even the Ottoman Caliph endorsed it.

It is isra-hell considering thousands of innocent humans you and your friends killed there other wise why would it run away like this.

Israel boycotts UN forum, first state in history to ignore human rights review — RT
You sound resentful and hungry for power.

I never knew americans get scared so easily.

you probably still think India started the 1965 Kashmir conflict when all the world's observers saw thinly-disguised Pakistani troops cross the border instead

I know very well who started 65 and 99 too but do you know who did 9/11 or you still believe cavemen did it.

Dated. The oil and steel trusts were broken up after Rockefeller wrote this, about a century ago. (Japan's parallel arrangement, cited as having promoted its militancy, was broken up by MacArthur after WWII.)

His memoirs were published in 2002.

That's India's concern. But Pakistanis' concern should be whether they'll ever get Gwadar back from the Chinese. Gwadar's population is only 50,000. When the port is going it could add another 50,000 - and I know Chinese hiring practices. Once Gwadar's population of Chinese (even in only a subsection of the city) is greater than that of Pakistanis what will happen?

Remember, China claims sovereignty over all Chinese, everywhere - at least, that's how Chinese students here justify extending Chinese control to all sorts of places. Singapore maintains its independence from China and Malaysia with a strong military, alliances, and the water barrier. Gwadar doesn't have those advantages; with a high-speed link substantial PLA forces can travel from Yunnan to Gwadar in less than a week, much less if pre-positioned first. Do you think China will tolerate Gwadar turning into another Karachi?
I disagree with this part. I donot think China can enforce its territorial rights over Pakistan regardless of Chinese population. The thing to remember here is that Pakistan Army is head and shoulders above PLA in training, and the logistics line is tenuous at best - one highway and maybe in the future one HSR? Both can be easily disabled.

Lastly, Gwadar itself is in Arabian sea with no historic record of Chinese occupation.

However that China may arm twist the Pakistani Govt into signing leases of occupation is another thing altogether.

I think right now, the fact that US does not have a say in it, is of greater concern -- Invest, bring $$, and leave this China bogey man bit - lets all make money - It is a curious thing that US which is so pro-business turns to threats of sponsoring terror whenever the word "China" is to be heard. Counter the Chinese by offering more F16.

Relax, no sovereign rights are being transferred to anybody

Solomon is very very right on the employement issue. I dont know how much experience you have of Chinese companies working in other countries - like Africa or even India for that matter.
They DONT generate a lot of local employement. They literally bring thousands of workers, even small jobs like plumbers, etc from China.

Indian Govt has officially spoken about this to China, the msg was conveyed that visa's would not be given to all and sundry and to Indian companies working in collaboration with them as well, that Indian jobs should be generated. I dont think this is a small issue.

You are kidding. China unlike America will never take Pakistan sovereignty in its hand.

there is another point....gawader port will benefit china as trade route.but in millitry sense it will benifit U.S.A....so Pakistan should give it to china rather then U.S.A.and it is an excellent stand that our government has taken right now.thankgod,they prefer to follow Musharraf's policy,no doubt he was the man with big brain:coffee:

That's India's concern. But Pakistanis' concern should be whether they'll ever get Gwadar back from the Chinese. Gwadar's population is only 50,000. When the port is going it could add another 50,000 - and I know Chinese hiring practices. Once Gwadar's population of Chinese (even in only a subsection of the city) is greater than that of Pakistanis what will happen?

Remember, China claims sovereignty over all Chinese, everywhere - at least, that's how Chinese students here justify extending Chinese control to all sorts of places. Singapore maintains its independence from China and Malaysia with a strong military, alliances, and the water barrier. Gwadar doesn't have those advantages; with a high-speed link substantial PLA forces can travel from Yunnan to Gwadar in less than a week, much less if pre-positioned first. Do you think China will tolerate Gwadar turning into another Karachi?

That's a really great analysis...kudos to you O' Solomon2.

A great hypothesis indeed!

Back
Top Bottom