What's new

Pakistan approves Gwadar port transfer to China

I just love how indian overcook Chinese threat when they're so helpless about preventing China to access Arabian sea

And also prevent Paksitan to create a military port beyong India target range. Not only that Pakistan will have potential to chock Indian energy surply road in eventual conflict: Once this port become Pakistan Navy base, it could act as unsinkable aircraft carriers if ever the airbase is also be built, with long rang strike fighter such J-11b and J-16, Pakistan will be able to cover the entire exit of Indian cargo ship. and sea blockade of over one month will collapse Indian economy and put nation into chaos.

Japan threatens to kick out US troops - Telegraph

But this UK newspaper is painting a total different picture care to explain why so?
Politics. The Japanese FM may SAY he wants the southern emphasis reduced but he didn't actually DO anything about it. The article is over three years old, we would have seen action by now if he meant it.

It is isra-hell considering thousands of innocent humans you and your friends killed there other wise why would it run away like this.
Together the tyrants and antisemites in the UNHRC are a majority. The tyrants hate Israel's democracy and the antisemites despise the Jews. Far and away the majority of its activities have to do with empty Israel-bashing. I see no reason for Israel's representatives to remain in the room and be subject to such unjustifiable abuse, do you?

I never knew americans get scared so easily.
A future with someone like you wielding despotic power is something to be avoided. Scared? If I swerve to avoid a deer in the road rather than run over it that's good judgment. Jerk left, jerk right, straighten wheel, and move on.

I know very well who started 65 and 99 too but do you know who did 9/11 or you still believe cavemen did it.
I'll take that as an admission that you refuse to admit facts you know. Do we stop here or will you press yourself further?

there is another point....gawader port will benefit china as trade route.but in millitry sense it will benifit U.S.A....so Pakistan should give it to china rather then U.S.A.and it is an excellent stand that our government has taken right now.thankgod,they prefer to follow Musharraf's policy,no doubt he was the man with big brain:coffee:
How much money do you think it will take China in bribes to pull this off?

I just love how indian overcook Chinese threat when they're so helpless about preventing China to access Arabian sea
Who wants to prevent China access to the Arabian Sea? Really, it's like the problems the Brits had with the Soviets before and during WWII. It took a long time for the Soviets to accept that Churchill really meant what he said about ensuring the Soviets freedom of navigation through the Dardanelles and Gibraltar Straits. And why not? Everybody's security was enhanced that way.

And also prevent Paksitan to create a military port beyong India target range. Not only that Pakistan will have potential to chock Indian energy surply road in eventual conflict: Once this port become Pakistan Navy base, it could act as unsinkable aircraft carriers if ever the airbase is also be built, with long rang strike fighter such J-11b and J-16, Pakistan will be able to cover the entire exit of Indian cargo ship. and sea blockade of over one month will collapse Indian economy and put nation into chaos.
Interesting. I never thought of this. Do you really think the Pakistanis will sacrifice themselves not in the interests of their own security but to further China's geopolitical leverage in Asia?

Won't make any change our Karwar Naval base is sufficient to deal with it, only worry will be Chinese presence in Arabian Sea. Infact, China need to worry about that their major oil supply routes passes through our Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

Who wants to prevent China access to the Arabian Sea? Really, it's like the problems the Brits had with the Soviets before and during WWII. It took a long time for the Soviets to accept that Churchill really meant what he said about ensuring the Soviets freedom of navigation through the Dardanelles and Gibraltar Straits. And why not? Everybody's security was enhanced that way.

Interesting. I never thought of this. Do you really think the Pakistanis will sacrifice themselves not in the interests of their own security but to further China's geopolitical leverage in Asia?

whatever is your assumption but I do admit one thing.....pak-china has same relations as of your relations with Israel......and in these types of relations we tolerate everything for our benifit and china has still done nothing that bad as U.S is doing sorry man....:)

Politics. The Japanese FM may SAY he wants the southern emphasis reduced but he didn't actually DO anything about it. The article is over three years old, we would have seen action by now if he meant it.

Earlier you said Japenese do not want to kick out Americans when I gave you a proof of their democratically elected FM stating so you called it mere polictics. I guess this american belief should end now, with the rest of world abusing them over their heinous crimes against humanity, that only they can think good and are responsible for the well being of whole planet .

Together the tyrants and antisemites in the UNHRC are a majority. The tyrants hate Israel's democracy and the antisemites despise the Jews. Far and away the majority of its activities have to do with empty Israel-bashing. I see no reason for Israel's representatives to remain in the room and be subject to such unjustifiable abuse, do you?

four-panel-map.jpg

Ground reaility paints a totally different picture its not palestinians who are expanding its isra-hell who is proclaiming palestinians land and is killing their women and children in cold blood and therefore can be rightly said tyrant. And now you want that nobody even raise voice for the palestinian victims.

A future with someone like you wielding despotic power is something to be avoided.

We have seen great empires like Rome and babylons and they all thought then the same that they were the best to rule this world but history proved they were wrong and thats whats destined for tyrants and self-proclaimed world policeman US and future belongs to whom only time will tell as you guys despite all your powers cant avoid even natural stroms that create havoc everynow and then what makes you think you are powerful enough to shape future .

we are far better than neocons and jews as we are what we are inside and dont believe in deception and false flag operation the things you have built your empire on.And people like JFK who tries to stand for truth are mercilessly assassinated.

I'll take that as an admission that you refuse to admit facts you know
And I will take it as an admission that you are bound to act as a dumbhead when you are speechless and lacks any rational and logical answer.

Do we stop here or will you press yourself further?

I will keep on cornering you until you stop replying in this masonic robotic way.Btw did you attend bohemian groove last year I heard it was very eventfull.Or you havnt yet elevated to those so-calledbprestigious ranks and you are just a paid foot soldier number of which neocaons have inducted to promote and advocate their bloody agenda's wrapped in peace slogans on online forums?

How much money do you think it will take China in bribes to pull this off?

I guess it should be less than what US had been paying our policticians and generals in past to rein them in whenever US wanted pakistan because china will never abandon us once their purpose is fullfilled like america.

Gawader port cannot be successful like karachi port unless you provide railway line. Because railways is second cheapest logistic for goods after sea. It will be a huge disasterous failure without railway track.
Furthermore, in order to turn it into gold, you need railway track joining afg, iran, central asia, turkey, china and india.

whatever is your assumption but I do admit one thing.....pak-china has same relations as of your relations with Israel...
Since you live in Pakistan the knowledge and context to properly analyze the U.S.-Israel relationship has been denied you as a matter of official ideology. Trying to fit the China-Pakistan relationship in the same frame is inaccurate at best and can lead to deadly misjudgments at worst.

Earlier you said Japenese do not want to kick out Americans when I gave you a proof of their democratically elected FM stating so you called it mere polictics.
It's been more frustrating to the Okinawans and Americans than it is to you, I'm sure. The U.S. can't redeploy elsewhere in Japan without the agreement of the Japanese gov't, nor can it pull out many troops without hazarding the U.S.-Japan defense arrangement that event the Chinese wish to keep intact. In the end about half the marines were redeployed elsewhere: link

I guess this american belief should end now, with the rest of world abusing them over their heinous crimes against humanity, that only they can think good and are responsible for the well being of whole planet .
A gross exaggeration, but what other nation today is great enough to both voice responsibility and act with conscious self-denial and generosity the way the U.S. has? Was it the Chinese who sent swarms of ships and tonnes of supplies after disasters in Indonesia, Haiti, and Pakistan itself?

four-panel-map.jpg

Ground reaility paints a totally different picture its not palestinians who are expanding its isra-hell who is proclaiming palestinians land and is killing their women and children in cold blood and therefore can be rightly said tyrant. -
Except your facts and interpretation of facts are both wrong, hence you can't "rightly say" anything. These maps have been refuted on this forum many times.

And now you want that nobody even raise voice for the palestinian victims.
It's unfair that few Pakistanis care that the Palestinian Arabs are being terrorized by their own leaders. It's not unexpected, for very few protested the tyranny suffered by the Libyans, the Syrians, the Egyptians, etc. It just another illustration how, in general, the moral judgments of most Pakistanis are inverted. To their shame, those that know better - yes, even Pakistanis living here in the U.S. - won't bother to correct them. I suppose they either feel to weak to protect their families at home - or seek to play further political games in Pakistan itself.

We have seen great empires like Rome and babylons and they all thought then the same that they were the best to rule this world -
Ah, you're thinking the U.S. is like the British Empire writ large. Yet does the U.S. collect taxes from Pakistan? Does the U.S. remove Pakistan's leaders at will? Does the U.S. control Pakistan's education system? Does the U.S. conscript Pakistanis from their cities and home villages? Rome, Athens, Babylon, Britain, Russia, Austria, France....they all did that. But the U.S. doesn't. You're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

...despite all your powers cant avoid even natural stroms that create havoc everynow and then what makes you think you are powerful enough to shape future
You attach your loyalty to weather control? Now it's up to you to prove whether you believe in Allah or Thor or Zeus, yes?

we are far better than neocons and jews as we are what we are inside and dont believe in deception and false flag operation
In this matter you do have enough information to make moral judgment: 26/11. What excuse do you have for ignoring it?

Btw did you attend bohemian groove last year I heard it was very eventfull.
Never heard of it. Went to AIPAC conference last year and reported on it here.

you are just a paid foot soldier number of which neocaons have inducted to promote and advocate their bloody agenda's wrapped in peace slogans on online forums?
Use your brain. If I did this for money I'd be here more often and I'd be a lot less motivated.

...china will never abandon us once their purpose is fullfilled like america.
At the end of your rant you end up agreeing with me, the only thing is that you think that's a good thing, not a bad one??!!

It is not just Gwadar that is Chinese Base, all of Pakistan is Chinese Base.

An attack on China is an attack on Pakistan.

China is Pakistan's main Strategic Partner and Ally.

An attack on China is an attack on Pakistan.
We Americans also once heard the, "your enemies are our enemies" from Pakistani leaders. Everybody has seen how that's turned out. The Chinese aren't going to fall into the same trap.

We Americans also once heard the, "your enemies are our enemies" from Pakistani leaders. Everybody has seen how that's turned out. The Chinese aren't going to fall into the same trap.

lol @ we Americans!

I understand, hindus are troubled but what is your trouble.. you Indian-Americans already have Afghanistan and free transit.... oh sorry you announced to pay $250/container.. where Zardari will count containers?

A very, very good move. Gawadar Port is going to be huge source of income for Pakistan & I believe by this move both countries will come even more closer. I can already see our Chinese brothers are happy on this thread.

A more elegant and nuanced view ought to be:

It is a positive development for Pakistan with caveats. Anything that helps the Pakistani economy, will be good for the wider region.

However, if this port were a metaphorical "Road"; then we should ask what will be the "rules" of this road and who will police this road. Say if China designs this road to ONLY benefit itself and eliminate competitors then it will be not helpful. The road should be "open" and free to all players.

Put differently, if Pakistan was a property owner who allowed a tycoon to build a Night Club on his land and then was content on getting basic rent Or being a bouncer at the door, collecting gratuity and pay-to-play dollar bills - while the tycoon sits in the back office desk making ALL the big money plays; ask yourselves who is the big winner and who is the big loser?

Pakistan must make sure highly trained Pakistanis in the art of maritime commerce and laws get to sit on the big table and influence decisions that will bind Pakistan to future obligations. For example all cargo from this port must NOT transit through sust but also must be routed through Pak-Wakhan-Tajik-Ferghana routes. Those who know - will understand.

Another example can be to leave space for port expansion to be awarded to a third party via a transparent process to say a Korean, Finnish or Norwegian company.

So does Pakistan own the future of this port? The answer to this question will tell us how much Pakistan will benefit? Do not be content on collecting shipping charges......remember bouncers inevitably get 'bounced' by more powerful men.

Cheers mate.

I will also like to add to what I had said earlier, that now China will now also sell lots of Military Hardware to Pakistan & I believe China is also willing to invest in many development projects, like Dams, electricity, Railways & etc. Today only China can help develop Pakistan at a faster rate, just like in Gen. Musharraf's era.

Back
Top Bottom