What's new

Pakistan and Israel

israel doesnt even have the capacity on its own to attack Pakistan; nor does it have the logistical route unless the indians give them bases

and we already know what happened the last time we uncovered such a plot.....the indians looked like absolute fools, the israelis retreated

When it comes to Israel and Pakistan, Pakistan simply can't risk establishing ties with the Israelis because of the backlash they'll face from the Arab world. Israel too would never indulge in a strategic partnership with Pakistan, or any other Muslim nation (for the foreseeable future).

Edit: Turkey of course is a NATO member, so they're the obvious exception

It is in israel's interests to build some common ground with the Muslim world.....in my short period in DC I've spoken to like-minded israelis who feel that israel itself has become an over-populated prison. They feel boxed in, and would prefer good relations with their neighbours.

Pakistan is far from being a neighbour; they represent no immediate threat to us, and vice versa

but it seems some people on here like to sensationalize a topic rather than speak objectively :)

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Israel sees a partnership with Pakistan as critical in establishing better ties with Muslim countries.

Israel and Pakistan have discreet diplomatic ties; and diplomats from both countries have had cordial meetings. This very fact alone burns some people. If Israel wants to seek and explore better ties with Pakistan, then no country including India can dictate to Israel who it can and cannot have ties with.

It is in israel's interests to build some common ground with the Muslim world.....in my short period in DC I've spoken to like-minded israelis who feel that israel itself has become an over-populated prison. They feel boxed in, and would prefer good relations with their neighbours.

Pakistan is far from being a neighbour; they represent no immediate threat to us, and vice versa

but it seems some people on here like to sensationalize a topic rather than speak objectively :)

I have personally encountered Indian attitude, in where Indians attempt to get Israeli or a Jew to hate Pakistan. India thinks they can get Israel in it's camp, they are wrong. Israel has no interest in joining India in it's conflict against Pakistan.

So don't be surprised when certain people try to foment tension between Israel and Pakistan.

I love how so many Pakistanis are wishing & wanting to improve relations with Israel.

Its like a begrudging RESPECT & definitely fear of the impressive Israeli military and technology capability.

Wat irks the Pakistanis most s that the Israeli are india biggest military partner after Russia and more than happy to aid india in any war situation thru hitech weaopons supplies, and war fighting techniques and satalite real time intel.

There are over 150 nations in the world that Pakistan could discuss improving relations with.

YET every single PAK DEFENSE forum talks about how can we get closer o Israel.

" This is wat i call respect" of a powerful nation

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...Go,you need a good sleep child.:tdown:

go pay a visit to israeli defence forum.....i have seen indian post topics about Pakistani & ISI ''terrorism'' and the only people who reply or pay any attention at all to those topics (if at all) are indians themselves....i think they could care damn less about Pakistani or indian politics as we are in a different region with different realities

therefore i can see what you are talking about

again --- apart from Palestine issue, Pakistan has no beef or animosity against israel......Pakistan & israel have some interesting commonalities i think. Both countries have mixed opinions on how they should handle foreign policy --and ultimately it is the civilians and ''popular opinion'' which is an impediment to any major shift in paradigm or approach

we shouldnt blindly extend an olive branch; especially with the current environment of checkpoints and illegal settlements building......but i do think in my humble opinion some form of back-channel talks and purely professional (non-political) meetings and delegation should take place.

Azerbaijan and Turkiye do it. Like them, we are non-Arab Muslim countries.

go pay a visit to israeli defence forum.....i have seen indian post topics about Pakistani & ISI ''terrorism'' and the only people who reply or pay any attention at all to those topics (if at all) are indians themselves....i think they could care damn less about Pakistani or indian politics as we are in a different region with different realities

therefore i can see what you are talking about

again --- apart from Palestine issue, Pakistan has no beef or animosity against israel......Pakistan & israel have some interesting commonalities i think. Both countries have mixed opinions on how they should handle foreign policy --and ultimately it is the civilians and ''popular opinion'' which is an impediment to any major shift in paradigm or approach

we shouldnt blindly extend an olive branch; especially with the current environment of checkpoints and illegal settlements building......but i do think in my humble opinion some form of back-channel talks and purely professional (non-political) meetings and delegation should take place.

Azerbaijan and Turkiye do it. Like them, we are non-Arab Muslim countries.

What commonalities you are actually pointing at?

I have personally encountered Indian attitude, in where Indians attempt to get Israeli or a Jew to hate Pakistan. India thinks they can get Israel in it's camp, they are wrong. Israel has no interest in joining India in it's conflict against Pakistan.

So don't be surprised when certain people try to foment tension between Israel and Pakistan.

So why did Israel help Indian forces in the Kargil war as their is no reason for them to help?

I agree, no country can prosper if it has enemies in its own backyard and in that respect it certainly is in Israel's interest to reach out to the Muslim world and normalize its relations like it has with Egypt. However, I was talking about a comprehensive strategic alliance, like the one India and Israel have,

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India launches Israeli satellite

I sincerely doubt Israel would embark on any such venture with a Muslim nation in the near future, what do you think?

Edit: Also, in practical terms, as I mentioned earlier, Pakistan will not establish ties with Israel until and unless the GCC countries recognize Israel.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Israel sees a partnership with Pakistan as critical in establishing better ties with Muslim countries.

Israel and Pakistan have discreet diplomatic ties; and diplomats from both countries have had cordial meetings. This very fact alone burns some people. If Israel wants to seek and explore better ties with Pakistan, then no country including India can dictate to Israel who it can and cannot have ties with.

Paksitan and Israel are both founded on the basis of the religon
whether their neighbour like it or not but thats a fact
there are too many things that are common among us that its hard to ignore
in the end its all about mutual benifit if it helps both then most welcome

What commonalities you are actually pointing at?

let me pose your question with a simple question:

isn't it hypocritical for Pakistanis to deny Jews the right to a Jewish (ideological) homeland??

of course methods of ''implementation'' have --in the past and in current times --been nothing short of inhumane and ILLEGAL; but with that said, and from a purely professional standpoint, Palestine isn't our fight.

As Muslims, it is our duty to be united and provide support to them whenever and however. But as Pakistanis, we need to think about non-aggression and putting all options on the table, rather than limiting ourselves. We have one primary adversary (unfortunately thats how it is), and that is to the east.

in fact, i will be bold and say publicly that Jews are like cousins to Muslims. Zionist ideology is not Jewish ideology, it is a political nationalist ideology which only uses religion for political purposes (kind of like what Al qaeda initially did in Persian Gulf especially KSA)

there is quite a lot in common between both faiths; some people are just scared to acknowledge or accept it.

Put an Orthodox Muslim and an Orthodox Jew in the same room, give them the full ''chai / mitthai'' package --let them talk things through and they will realize they share the EXACT same values on almost everything :lol:

I

I sincerely doubt Israel would embark on any such venture with a Muslim nation in the near future, what do you think?

Turkey, Egypt and Jordon are all Muslim countries
pakistan already has back door duplomacy channel established
if there is a mutual benifit they both will proceed if not then it can wait untill the time is right.
as far as rest of the Muslim countries are concerned most of its neighbours have deplomatic and working relations with it so there is no special prevention on Pakistan.

Edit: Also, in practical terms, as I mentioned earlier, Pakistan will not establish ties with Israel until and unless the GCC countries recognize Israel.

Jinnah Saab, Father of our Pakistan Nation independently took the decision NOT to recognize israel simply due to the Palestine land issue

he did not consult with the khaleejys.....He had the option, as inevitably both countries Pakistan & israel were akwardly looking at eachother and trying to figure out what to do

for the record, it is already known that UAE and KSA regularly have back-channel diplomacy with the israelis; however it is not made public due to the possible negative reaction

common knowledge

Turkey, Egypt and Jordon are all Muslim countries
pakistan already has back door duplomacy channel established
if there is a mutual benifit they both will proceed if not then it can wait untill the time is right.
as far as rest of the Muslim countries are concerned most of its neighbours have deplomatic and working relations with it so there is no special prevention on Pakistan.

a good example is during the jihad against the soviets in Afghanistan

this was a time when Jews Muslims & Christians united and mobilized efforts to crush the soviet empire

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa + FATA was AWASH with Mossad, ISI, CIA and other agency operatives from different countries

Back
Top Bottom