What's new

Pakistan: an Indian obsession

Of course...we are obsessed with you...as long as you symbolize the rise of Islamic extremism in this world....If Pakistan is a Budhist state, of course none of us would have been worried what Pakistan is doing...There is a saying to be alaways watch out for your enemey if also there is no war is happening...:woot:
Like you have all saints in your country. there are no riots based on religion. RSS has all the peace makers in the world. Get over with these double standards already. Rise above hate.

Last edited:
Like you have all saints in your country. their are no riots based on religion. RSS has all the peace makers in the world. Get over with these double standards already. Rise above hate.

Of course..we have rats too...But RSS does not go to Pakistan to create problem...That is the difference terrorist coming out of your soil and mine...If your terrorist does not come to India, I really give a damn about it...

Of course..we have rats too...But RSS does not go to Pakistan to create problem...That is the difference terrorist coming out of your soil and mine...If your terrorist does not come to India, I really give a damn about it...
Indian agencies support anti state elements like brahamdagh bugti who order militants to kill innocent people,blow up infrastructure. Similarly their presence in a badly war struck country like Afghanistan is a matter of concern too. So nobody is innocent when it comes to playing dirty games.

Nothing surprising...Islamic Jihadis are the major threat to India...So as long as and whoever harbour and nurture these Islamic jihadist, India will be obsessed with them...Although it is waste of energy, but again, we do not have much choice either..
There is nothing Islamic about Geo news.So why are bjp politicians like yashwant so concerned about saving it?

Indian agencies support anti state elements like brahamdagh bugti who order militants to kill innocent people,blow up infrastructure. Similarly their presence in a badly war struck country like Afghanistan is a matter of concern too. So nobody is innocent when it comes to playing dirty games.

Do not mix up the content when you do not have any knowledge...Yes, Indian spy agencies does it..So what is the big deal in it...ISI does in India so RAW does in Pakistan ...it s a fare deal...But how is RSS is involved with it....Are you on high?

There is nothing Islamic about Geo news.So why are bjp politicians like yashwant so concerned about saving it?

I am sorry friend..It is even news to me...Which Yaswant is saving your channel...Do you have any link to know more about it?....

But India did use terrorists before.

But India did use terrorists before.

I agree...Of course..LTTE is a classic example for India which is India's taliban..But you have to understand, that India never created Terrorist out of political idelogy..Indian supported terrorism and it paid the price by loosing its leader...India never use terrorism as a state sponsored aparatus to extensively as Pakistan and also Pakistan mix terrorism with Political and religious angle...That is where it is a vicious mix of religion, politics and state sponsored terrorism come into the picture.

Well written sir.

50nmfb.jpg

India never use terrorism as a state sponsored aparatus to extensively as Pakistan and also Pakistan mix terrorism with Political and religious angle...That is where it is a vicious mix of religion, politics and state sponsored terrorism come into the picture.

Indian supported terrorism has a political and ethnic angle. There is no religious angle because they supported nationalist entities who based their identity on their ethnic roots. There is a religious element in Pakistani supported terrorism because the entities which Pakistan supports based their identity on their religious heritage.

Arre Wahah.
Pakistan have a lot of resources for obsession .Even US and UN is obsessed with Pakistan.Martians also :sarcastic:
free-vector-straw-man-clip-art_104413_Straw_Man_clip_art_hight-225x300.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom